VAMPIRES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAMPIRES

I watched a documentary on American Vampires. It showed a group of Americans of various ethnic backgrounds who go around calling themselves vampires. When they go to night clubs the performing blood artist would stick around 50 needles through various parts of his body and the blood that is pouring out would be placed in a glass and a person would drink it.

There were many of them going around piercing each other (with consent) and sucking blood out. They said it tasted good and that it makes them feel high. By sucking a person's blood they would be able to tell what the person ate and whether or not s/he was vegetarian. Those who went without doing this for a while would feel tired, moody and they could not stand the light (vampire traites). When they saw people walking on the streets they would view them as meat! When they were desperate for blood they would go to the butchers and get meat and put it in the blender when they got home, so they could drink the blood.

It made me wonder whether vampires did exist, since many of the people in the documentary are sharing the same traites. When i watched the documentary all i felt was that this is the work of shaytaan. What worried me more is what if more people go around doing this? Will we see the day when people are killing people so that they can drink blood.

Im not too sure, but i think this is what the pagans used to do (drinking the blood from a sacrifice) which was popular before christianity, but when christianity came to exist they adapted it to their pagan ways. An example of this is the bread and wine in churches, which realistically symbolises flesh (bread) and blood (red wine).

Any comments or fears?

Originally posted by sheba:
    Im not too sure, but i think this is what the pagans used to do (drinking the blood from a sacrifice) which was popular before christianity, but when christianity came to exist they adapted it to their pagan ways. An example of this is the bread and wine in churches, which realistically symbolises flesh (bread) and blood (red wine).
    Vampires do not exist. People with the desease "Porphorya" were in the past regarded as vampires as they get easily sick in the sun and the desease is in their blood.

Jews and Christians were explicitly forbidden to eat or drink blood of any living being. The "bread and wine" of the Christians is similar in simbolism as the "unleaven bread and wine" of the Jewish "Passover".

Comment

itz all in their headz...therez no such thing as vampirez...these ppl try such thingz just for fun...or in some cases to make them different from otherz...though still humanz but vampirez...all they need is a really hard "thudda" on their behind and this will bring some "sense" to them...

------------------
      Alf Allah Chunmbay Di Booti...Mere Maan Vich Murshad Lai Huu..
      Naffi Asbaat Da Paani Mallaya...Har Raggay HarJai Huu
      [Sultan Bahuu]...

Comment

I do not interpret vampires as a different species. They are humans i know, but their habits are antisocial making them very different to humans. There is the possibility that they can evolve into characters such as vampires (that is a human form of blood suckers) with the possibility that they will eventually be blood thirsty going to any lengths to drink human blood (because human blood is prefered to blood of any other species).

OLD MAN: The drinking and wine and eating bread has no significance in original christianity although they do it for the reasons the jews do. I read a book called pharon's legacy which evaluated the innovative beliefs of christianity (bread and wine) tracing this to pagan times and traditions.

Comment

The entire concept of vampires has arisen from
          the mystical existence of a Romanian legend
          called Vlad Dracula. Actually, it is a pretty
          fierce love story. Vlad Dracula was a warrior
          for the Romanian church and he fought all these
          wars and was feared throughout. When the Turks, were fighting him, they sent his wife
          a letter
          written in blood saying that her husband has been killed in battle.
          So she jumps off the castle , and thus the process
          of suicide is complete. When Vlad returns
          from battle victorious and all, he finds his
          wife dead. He wants to bury her, but the church clerics
          condemn her to hell and state that she can not
          be buried and be given a honorable funeral.
          Vlad questions God and says that he has fought
          all these battles in the name of God, and now God has
          forsaken him a la Jesus Christ. So Vlad takes
          a sword and stabs a large marble cross in the
          castle/church and thus out pours blood. He
          drinks the blood and says that he will always
          fight against god until he is reunited with his wife. So god condemns him to roaming the earth
          for eternity. His life is stricken to find
          the reincarnation of his wife for all eternity
          and in order to remain alive, he must have live blood
          in him... thus seducing all these people
          for blood. This is the story. Many Romanians
          believe he still lives on.
          All this vampire crap has been popularized
          by the media of how cool a villain he is.
          So, vampires do not exist, but sickos who want
          to be ones do exist. I have heard that they
          have underground NYC clubs for them.... but
          they keep it within their clan.
          SO.... here was the full story!

------------------
          Mu Hu Hahahahahaha!
          "Quote the Mu,"NeverMu!"

Comment

You should read 'The Vampire Lestat'
            and 'The Queen of the Damned' both by
            Anne Rice

Comment

Originally posted by sheba:
              The drinking and wine and eating bread has no significance in original christianity although they do it for the reasons the jews do. I read a book called pharon's legacy which evaluated the innovative beliefs of christianity (bread and wine) tracing this to pagan times and traditions.
              The Passover of the Jews were instituted when they left Egypt and symbolic point to their Messiah that will come. The Holy Communion that the Christians celebrate, was institituted during the last Passover that Christ had with his disciples and was celebrated within the next month by them as pointing to the return of Him.

Anyone claiming that the origen of either the Passover or Holy Communion come from pagan traditions, is misinformed and just want to sell a book.

Comment

Y2Mu, a lovely story, where did you hear it?

Comment

Thanks Sheba
                  anyway the story was compiled from
                  various sources like research, movies,
                  especially Bram Stoker's Dracula... disregard
                  some adult scenes... but that movie is well
                  made... the director is francis ford coppola..
                  the same director of the god father
                  anyway.... that movie really tells the
                  background of the misticism of Dracula.

------------------
                  Mu Hu Hahahahahaha!
                  "Quote the Mu,"NeverMu!"

Comment

I watched a bit of dracula and then felt it was gloomy. i regret not watching it now.

Comment

not just dracula.... but bram stoker's dracula,
                      thats the movie to watch... anyway... which
                      part was gloomy.... the whole movie was gloomy.
                      but too freakin cool.

------------------
                      Mu Hu Hahahahahaha!
                      "Quote the Mu,"NeverMu!"

Comment

Thats the movie i watched, well i watched the beginning and i didnt like the colours in the film (unusual i know) and the atmosphere was gloomy, so that was enough to put me off. do you recommend me to watch it?

Comment

Sheba... It is an interesting subject.... Allah have made us human and given us brain... Now if we read about Newton, that he used 5% of his brain and his made laws are still well known in Physics... If you think in the similar way, we can let ourselves believe in anything... we might not become a bird and fly but we have found a suit which allows us to fly in the air... so these sick people have let themselves believe that they are Vampires and now they are... There is no such thing as Vampires... Yes I will agree with you that it is work of Satan... but Vampires don't exist...

And as we also know that world needs to get really bad before Jesus could come back and show us the way to live... it makes sense to me at least....

Comment

Sheba
                            The movie is good... just some scenes which
                            can be skipped (adult content)... otherwise
                            a really good movie... a lot of hints here and
                            there. Yes i would reccomend it. It has been
                            made really well.

------------------
                            Mu Hu Hahahahahaha!
                            "Quote the Mu,"NeverMu!"

Comment

Sheba... if u are in the US and have cable tv,
                              it was on TNT on Monday at 8pm. Sorry 4 da delay.

------------------
                              Mu Hu Hahahahahaha!
                              "Quote the Mu,"NeverMu!"

Comment

Working...
                              X