Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions 101 in the Grave.

You know what just occured to me;

I've heard from people you are resurected in the grave after immediate burial to answer THE QUESTION "Who is your creator?" or a similar question.

Then after that if you fail to answer the question to the hideous angels who look so horrible like nothing on this world can match their horrific appearance; you will be punished by the creatures of the grave. i.e. maggots, insects, snakes basically hell until the day of judgement when you come back again for the torment.

If you succeed in answering the Question DING DING DING behind door #1 we have the gates of heaven flinging open to you until the day of judgement, where you'll be questioned again.

Mind you i've heard this all. So my question to y'all is

Does the questioning/punishement/reward occur in the grave before day of judgement or does it occur on the day of judgement?

And if it does NOT occur then what the heck are we doing there lying for the rest of time till eternity knocks on your tombstone.

If you read my last thread you'll know not to copy and paste

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

The questioning/punishment/reward starts in the grave right after the burial.

The Nature of Life in the Grave

al-barzakh

[This message has been edited by Sadiaa (edited July 06, 2001).]

Comment

So wait, once your in the grave the process starts and then again at the Day of Judgement?

------------------
      Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
      Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

So what happens to those, who are not buried in grave? Like people say who are drowned or lost somewhere? They all escape this interogation??

Comment

Working...
        X