Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No ayat actually states that another Prophet will be sent after Mohammed PBUH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No ayat actually states that another Prophet will be sent after Mohammed PBUH.

Sholay said: “No ayat actually states that another Prophet will be sent after Mohammed PBUH.”
    • well on the other hand there is not a single verse in the whole Quran which states that “PROPHETS CANNOT COME”.. or am I missing something?.

to support my statement the following verse very clearly explains towards the need and coming of a prophet after Mohammad(sa).
    any comments?

[This message has been edited by Zalim (edited June 18, 2001).]
    zameen tumhara kuch nahin bigar sakhtee, ger aasman say taluq pukhta ho....

Zalim

Please include the Context and Synopsis of the ayat that you quote.

007.034 To every people is a term appointed: when their term is reached, not an hour can they cause delay, nor (an hour) can they advance (it in anticipation).

007.035 O ye Children of Adam! whenever there come to you apostles from amongst you, rehearsing My signs unto you,- those who are righteous and mend (their lives),- on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve.

The period of revelation of the Surah is the latter part of the fourth stage of the Prophet's PBUH saty at Makkah.

The main theme of the Surah is an invitation to mankind to accept the truth of the final Divine Message revealed to the Prophet PBUH, and is illustrated by referring to the stories of well known PREVIOUS Prophets. The Message is couched in a warning to the immediate adressees, namely the pagan Arabs of Makkah. Since the Prophet PBUH had by then spent about twelve years in admonishing them without any appreciable success. They had not only turnt a deaf ear to his Da'wah, but ghad also continued persecuting him as well as his followers. The Prophet PBUH was about to be commanded to emigrate to Yathrib to carry out his mission from there, that is why they were admonished to accept the Message, and were warned of the consequences that followed the rejection by the previous people of their Prophets.

The Surah is concluded with instructions given to the Prophet PBUH and his followers for carrying out Tabligh, work of Islam, with utmost restraint and patience on their part, in the face of obdurate and antagonistic attitude of their opponents.

Going onto the actual ayat 34-36, mankind is reminded of the original Divine Promise held out to the Children of Adam, that from time to time they would receive Divine Guidance by means of revelation sent through Allah's Messengers, chosen from among them.

This is only half way through Prophethood!

Please read the Surah from the beginning and you will no doubt see the Context.

How about answering my questions!

Comment

Zalim,

What is the point of following conjectures? Why do you try to fool others, more like fooling yourself on posting these evasive threads, which hold no logic.

You seem to know allot, or act that you know allot, lets see if you can answer my question(knowing that sholay's questions are still pending...)

In Koraan, Allaah says he has completed his favor upon us(favor of Islam) and has chosen Islam as our religion. Now, tell me something: If something is complete and is completed by the sole created of this univerese, is there any need of more adjustments? When he says, its complete, he means its complete and no futher work is needed.
      So, the whole Islamic teachings were completed at prophet Muhammed(saw) and then God confirms that its complete for us to follow and have a way of life. So, then why would he send another prophet when he is saying his religion is compelte and is no need of any further alteration?
      When you say that and support your points from posting conjectures from Koraan, what you are really saying is that "hey God, you are contradicting your self..." I have asked some other questions in other thread, maybe you can help your other qadianite brothers in answering them.

Comment

"O people ! Muhammad has no sons among ye men, but verily, he is the Apostle of God and the last in the line of Prophets. And God is Aware of everything." (Surah Al Ahzab: 40)

Thauban reports: "The Holy Prophet (PBUH) observed: And there will arise Thirty imposters in my Ummah and each one of them will pronounce to the world that he is a prophet, but I am the last in the line of the Prophets of God and no Apostle will come after me." (Abu Dawud, Kitab-ul-Fitan)

The Holy Prophet (PBUH) observed: "The tribe of Israel was guided by prophets. When a prophet passed away, another prophet succeeded him. But no prophet will come after me; only caliphs will succeed me." (Bukhari, Kitab-ul-Manaqib).

The Prophet of God (PBUH) affirmed: "My position in relation to the prophets who came before me can be explained by the following example:
        A man erected a building and adorned this edifice with great beauty, but he left an empty niche, in the corner where just one brick was missing. People looked around the building and marvelled at its beauty, but wondered why a brick was missing from that niche? I am like unto that one missing brick and I am the last in the line of the Prophets." (Bukhari, Kitab-ul-Manaqib).

The Holy Prophet (PBUH) observed: "God has bestowed upon me six favors which the former Prophets did not enjoy:

-I have been endowed with the gift of pithy and perfect speech.

-I was granted victory owing to my awe.

-The spoils of war were made lawful unto me.

-The whole earth has been made the place of worship for me and it has become the means of purification for me also. In other words in my religion, offering of prayers is not confined to certain specified places of worship. Prayers can be offered at any place over the earth. And in case water is not available it is lawful for my people to perform ablutions with earth(Tayammum) and to cleanse themselves with the soil if water for bathing is scarce.

-I have been sent by Allah to carry His Divine message to the whole world.

-And the line of prophets has come to its final end in me.
        (Muslim, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah)

The Prophet of Allah (PBUH) affirmed: "The chain of Messengers and Prophets has come to an end. There shall be no Messenger nor Prophet after me." (Tirmidhi, Kitab-ur-Rouya Babu Zahab-un- Nubuwwa, Musnad Ahmad, Marwiyat-Anas bin Malik)

The Holy Prophet (PBUH) observed: "I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am the effacer and infidelity shall be erased through me; I am the assembler. People shall be assembled on Doomsday after my time. (In other words Doom is my only successor.) And I am the last in the sense that no prophet shall succeed me." (Bukhari and Muslim, Kitab-ul-Fada'il, Bab: Asmaun-Nabi; Tirmidhi, Kitab-ul- Adab, Bab: Asma-un-Nabi; Muatta', Kitab-u-Asma in-Nabi, Al- Mustadrak Hakim, Kitab-ut-Tarikh, Bab: Asma-un-Nabi.)

The Prophet of God (PBUH) observed: "God Almighty hath sent unto the world no apostle who did not warn his people about the appearance of Dajjal( Anti-Christ, but Dajjal did not appear in their time). I am the last in the line of Prophets and ye are the last community of believers. Without doubt,then, Dajjal shall appear from amongst ye". (Ibn Majah, Kitabul-fitan, bab: Dajjal).

The Holy Prophet (PBUH) told Hadrat 'Ali, "You are related to me as Aaron was related to Moses(peace be upon him). But no Apostle will come after me." (Bukhari and Muslim, Kitab Fada'il as-Sahaba)

To Read more about this topic : http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamen...alprophet.html

------------------
        "Labaik, Allahumma Labaik, Labaik La Sharika Laka Labaik, Innal Hamda Wa N'amata Laka Wal Mulk, La Sharika Lak." "Here I am at your service, O Allah, here I am. Here I am at your service and no partners do you have. Verily All Praise and All Bounty belong to you, and Yours alone is The Sovereignty. No partners do you have."

[This message has been edited by Hinna (edited June 19, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Hinna (edited June 19, 2001).]
        22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

RE: Sholay

I am sorry to say, your account is very shallow and as your previous explanations this one also doesn’t corresponds to the meaning of the actual verse.

Allow me to explain the verse in very simple words, you may use your grammar lessons to correct me.
          • O’ Children of Adam:::::, The point is worthy of special note that, like some previous verses (e.g. 7:26, 27 & 31), the address in the words, 0 children of Adam, is here made to the people of the Holy Prophet's time and to the generations that are yet to be born and not to the people who lived in the distant past and followed Adam immediately. This form of address has been employed with a view to introducing an important subject, which was to be conveyed to future generations of mankind. This is to the effect that Messengers of God will continue to appear as long as the children of Adam live upon this earth and that the opposition of the Holy Prophet's enemies would not bring about his downfall nor the cessation of prophet hood. The great promise which was held out to the progeny of Adam in the time of Adam (2:38) and according to which Messengers of God appeared among different peoples in different countries at different times will continue to be fulfilled till the end of time.
          • IF Messengers come to you:::::, do not mean that Messengers of God may or may not come, just as the words, If there comes to you guidance from Me (2:38), do not mean that guidance might or might not come. Indeed, the word IF is intended to mean that if you happen to live at a time when a Messenger of God appears, you should not fail to accept him. Thus the word is simply meant to leave the time unfixed; the Messenger of God may appear in one generation or another but whenever he appears, he must be accepted.
          • from among yourselves:::::, clears out the doubt that NO prophet from past or NO new-law-bearing prophet can come, if he has to come, then he must be under the shadow of Prophet Mohammad(sa) he must be within the fold of Islam.
          • rehearsing My Signs unto you:::::, further explains the fact that the Messengers who were to come after the Holy Prophet were to bring NO NEW LAW but were to follow the Law of Islam; they were simply to "REHEARSE" or recite the verses already revealed in the Quran.
          • then whoso shall fear God and do good deeds, on them shall come no fear nor shall they grieve:::::, serves as strong moral support to the believers that they should not get disheartened by arrogant opponents and their fatwas.
          • But those who reject Our Signs and turn away from them with disdain,-these shall be the inmates of the Fire; they shall abide therein:::::, This very next verse serves as a particular warning for Muslims that they should not make light of the Messengers who would appear among them and should not reject them. The Law has indeed been made perfect in the Quran ; but that does not mean that later Messengers of God may be rejected with impunity.

Let me get some more verses to support my opinion. I hope you also have some references to share your side.

------------------
          ** zameen tumhara kuch nahin bigar saktee ager aasmaan say taluq pukhta ho **

[This message has been edited by Zalim (edited June 19, 2001).]

Comment

RE: Abdul Basit:

Abdul Basir says: In Koraan, Allaah says he has completed his favor upon us(favor of Islam) and has chosen Islam as our religion. Now, tell me something: If something is complete and is completed by the sole created of this universe, is there any need of more adjustments? When he says, its complete, he means its complete and no futher work is needed.
            • Abdul Basit tell me if the religion is complete then why there are so many faction within this ummah? How can you justify your theory of “PERFECT RELIGION” here?

Dear the promise in Quran is that the RELIGION is perfected not its FOLLOWERS… they are two different things,

The words “rehearsing My verses onto you” in the above verse also explains your answers very eloquently. It says that the new Prophets will not CHANGE or bring NEW LAW but rehears the same message which has been revealed before, i.e. Quran.

If you disagree with my opinion then please explain yours.

------------------

Comment

RE: Hinna

Hinna says:
              Someone was looking for a Qur'anic quote:
              "O people ! Muhammad has no sons among ye men, but verily, he is the Apostle of God and the last in the line of Prophets. And God is Aware of everything." (Surah Al Ahzab: 40)
              • = and that someone also needs to know how you translated the words KHATAM-the Seal as "THE LAST IN THE LINE"?

= also note that there is not a single verse in the 'entire Quran' which supports this verse as such. Show me and this is my promise to you with Allah be my witness that I will leave this kafir-jama'at right now. aide moi svp!
              and since you are jumping to ahadith than please read these ones also..
              • Sunnan of Ibn Majah by Muhammad ibn Majah Qazwini - (vol. 1, Kitaabal Janaiz, p. 237)
                At the demise of the Prophet's(sa) son, Ibrahim, he made an important statement, which remains, on record to this day:

"It is narrated by HAZRAT IBNE ABBAAS (R.A.) that when IBRAHIM, son of the Messenger of Allah passed away, the Prophet (pbuh) said his funeral prayer and also said that there is a nurse for him in paradise and if he had lived he would have been a True Prophet."

Sunnan Ibne Maja is one of the Siha Sitta, the most authentic books of Hadith. It is noteworthy that "Ibrahim" passed away a number of years after the verse about "Khatam-an-Nabiyyeen" was revealed. He died in the year 9 A.H. and the verse was revealed in 5 AH. About four years after he knew through revelation that he was "Khataman Nabiyyeen", his saying about his son: had he lived, he would certainly have been a prophet, clearly implies that he himself did not interpret the meaning of "Khatam-an-Nabiyyeen" literally, as "Last of the Prophets".
                ---
              • Kanz al-Ummal fi Sunnan al Aqwal by Shaikh Ala al Din Ali al-Muttaqi
                Holy Prophet himself was clear in his mind as to the continuity of ProphetHood after him. He is reported to have said;

"Abu Bakr is best of men after me, except that a Prophet should appear".
                (See also Kanzul A'maal, vol. 9, pg. 138)

Now, it is clear from the mention of the word "after" in the Hadith, that the possibility of prophets' coming remains existent even "after" the Prophet (pbuh). Furthermore, the use of the word "except" makes matters pretty clear, meaning that if a prophet does appear, then his status would be higher than Abu Bakr (RA). The Prophet of God (pbuh) graphically portrays a vivid picture of the future conditions of his group of followers.
                ---
              • Takmilah Majma'ul Bihaar (pg. 85)
                Hazrat Ayesha Al Siddeeqah's (ra) verdict:

"Say he is 'seal of prophets' but do NOT say 'there is no prophet after him".

It appears that Hazrat Ayesha Al Siddeeqah's (ra) knew that the statement could easily be misconstrued, and to the effect, presented her valued clarification.
                ---

If you need more from Quran or Ahadith, I will be happy to provide them,.. likewise your opinion will be appreciated.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Zalim (edited June 19, 2001).]

Comment

Zalim, "why are there so many factions in the religion..."

First of all, it is one of the prophecy of Muhammed(saw) that there will be 73 sects in Islam and all of them will go into Hell except ONE, and when his companions asked him which ONE that will be and he replied saying that: Who ever follows my Sunnaah and Koraan will be among the ones who will enter Paradise.
                I think, these factions test our faith and how strong it is. And whether or not we adhere by Sunnah and teachings of Koraan or do we fall for liars who claim they are prophet from God, but have no such attribute. It is to test our hold on verse where Allaah says: "hold on to rope of Allaah fast(tight)..." or do we fall for people who fabricate lies and attribute them to Muhammed. It is to test our trust and respect that we give to Muhammed(saw) when Allaah says: "I completed my favor upon you and chosed Islam as your religion..." and "obey Allaah and obey the Messenger..." or do we fall for a wanderer who has nothing else to do but create new things and fool the ignorant ones to follow him for his personal/political means.

If we adhere by Koraan and teachings of Muhammed and fight these factions then our faith in Islam and tradtions of Muhammed is strong and that is correct deen. Those who go on to follow those factions and fitnas are the ones who will accompany those 72 other sects in Hell, and I hope the enjoy it for creating mess in Islam.

Comment

ZALIM

You are now questioning the Context of the Surah. Whatever next!

Just for the record, here is the Surah from the beginning.

Read, Digest and Accept!

007.001 Alif, Lam, Mim, Sad.

007.002 A Book revealed unto thee,- So let thy heart be oppressed no more by any difficulty on that account,- that with it thou mightest warn (the erring) and teach the Believers).

007.003 Follow (O men!) the revelation given unto you from your Lord, and follow not, as friends or protectors, other than Him. Little it is ye remember of admonition.

007.004 How many towns have We destroyed (for their sins)? Our punishment took them on a sudden by night or while they slept for their afternoon rest.

007.005 When (thus) Our punishment took them, no cry did they utter but this:

"Indeed we did wrong."

007.006 Then shall we question those to whom Our message was sent and those by whom We sent it.

007.007 And verily, We shall recount their whole story with knowledge, for We were never absent (at any time or place).

007.008 The balance that day will be true (to nicety): those whose scale (of good) will be heavy, will prosper:

007.009 Those whose scale will be light, will be their souls in perdition, for that they wrongfully treated Our signs.

007.010 It is We Who have placed you with authority on earth, and provided you therein with means for the fulfilment of your life: small are the thanks that ye give!

007.011 It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels bow down to Adam, and they bowed down; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who bow down.

007.012 (Allah) said: "What prevented thee from bowing down when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay."

007.013 (Allah) said: "Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures)."

007.014 He said: "Give me respite till the day they are raised up."

007.015 (Allah) said: "Be thou among those who have respite."

007.016 He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of the way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on thy straight way:

007.017 "Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: Nor wilt thou find, in most of them, gratitude (for thy mercies)."

007.018 (Allah) said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee,- Hell will I fill with you all.

007.019 "O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden, and enjoy (its good things) as ye wish: but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression."

007.020 Then began Satan to whisper suggestions to them, bringing openly before their minds all their shame that was hidden from them (before): he said: "Your Lord only forbade you this tree, lest ye should become angels or such beings as live for ever."

007.021 And he swore to them both, that he was their sincere adviser.

007.022 So by deceit he brought about their fall: when they tasted of the tree, their shame became manifest to them, and they began to sew together the leaves of the garden over their bodies. And their Lord called unto them: "Did I not forbid you that tree, and tell you that Satan was an avowed enemy unto you?"

007.023 They said: "Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost."

007.024 (Allah) said: "Get ye down. With enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood,- for a time."

007.025 He said: "Therein shall ye live, and therein shall ye die; but from it shall ye be taken out (at last)."

007.026 O ye Children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover your shame, as well as to be an adornment to you. But the raiment of righteousness,- that is the best. Such are among the Signs of Allah, that they may receive admonition!

007.027 O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them: We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith.

007.028 When they do aught that is shameful, they say: "We found our fathers doing so"; and "Allah commanded us thus": Say: "Nay, Allah never commands what is shameful: do ye say of Allah what ye know not?"

007.029 Say: "My Lord hath commanded justice; and that ye set your whole selves (to Him) at every time and place of prayer, and call upon Him, making your devotion sincere as in His sight: such as He created you in the beginning, so shall ye return."

007.030 Some He hath guided: Others have (by their choice) deserved the loss of their way; in that they took the evil ones, in preference to Allah, for their friends and protectors, and think that they receive guidance.

007.031 O Children of Adam! wear your beautiful apparel at every time and place of prayer: eat and drink: But waste not by excess, for Allah loveth not the wasters.

007.032 Say: Who hath forbidden the beautiful (gifts) of Allah, which He hath produced for His servants, and the things, clean and pure, (which He hath provided) for sustenance? Say: They are, in the life of this world, for those who believe, (and) purely for them on the Day of Judgment. Thus do We explain the signs in detail for those who understand.

007.033 Say: the things that my Lord hath indeed forbidden are: shameful deeds, whether open or secret; sins and trespasses against truth or reason; assigning of partners to Allah, for which He hath given no authority; and saying things about Allah of which ye have no knowledge.

007.034 To every people is a term appointed: when their term is reached, not an hour can they cause delay, nor (an hour) can they advance (it in anticipation).

007.035 O ye Children of Adam! whenever there come to you apostles from amongst you, rehearsing My signs unto you,- those who are righteous and mend (their lives),- on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve.

007.036 But those who reject Our signs and treat them with arrogance,- they are companions of the Fire, to dwell therein (for ever).

007.037 Who is more unjust than one who invents a lie against Allah or rejects His Signs? For such, their portion appointed must reach them from the Book (of decrees): until, when our messengers (of death) arrive and take their souls, they say: "Where are the things that ye used to invoke besides Allah?" They will reply, "They have left us in the lurch," And they will bear witness against themselves, that they had rejected Allah.....

Surely, you can understand your mother tongue English. Please digest fully.

Comment

RE: Abdul Basit
                    • Dear Abdul Basit your view on 73 sects is very biased, by reading your post it seems that you have over-ruled the authority of Allah and decided by yourself that you are the chosen one, the rest are hell recipients. In fact all the 73 sects stand in the same queue as you. Let me pat your ignorance one more time... the advent imam mahdi (as you believe that he will come) will form a jammat, "His followers" will be the chosen one among the 73 sects. This sect will be rejected by all the 72 one, but this only sect will prevail all over them. clear? if not than stop dreaming or stop waiting for Imam Mahdi.

The verse you presented has nothing to do with the prophet, it simply says that religion is perfected, NOT THE PEOPLE. clear? Yet this single verse fails miserable to save the Muslim Ummah in keeping them steadfast on the perfect teachings.

The fact is this verse also declares that prophet can come.. Allah says “this day have I perfected your religion for you” thus declaring Quran as a complete shari’at.

And the purpose of Shariat is to establish a relationship between Human and the All Mighty Allah. thus the purer the Shari’at the stronger will be the relationship; weaker the shariat, weaker will be the bond.

Now as you say, Quran is a complete shariat, it means it makes our relationship with God a perfect one and the most perfect status of all the relationship with Allah is nabuwat. If you say Quran doesn’t give anyone a status of Nabwoot than you have to admit that Quran doesn’t holds a ‘kamil shariat’.

I have more verses to support my side, I will appreciate if you would like to share any.

Jazakallah.

PS 1: do you have any better translation of the verse I presented? It surely conflicts with your concepts.

PS 2: …more on 73 secs, read here.

Comment

RE: sholay
                      • Thanks sholay for giving me a chance to read the words one more time.. however I have very simple question in regard to the verse/sura I presented above.

Let me try to write in brief so you can understand more..

If this Quran was made a spiritual guidance for its followers, also it is guidance till the end of the world, just for my curiosity please tell me what treasure does this meccan verse holds for this time or the time to come?
                      I will appreciate if you just stick to the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Zalim:
                        RE: Abdul Basit
                        • Dear Abdul Basit your view on 73 sects is very biased, by reading your post it seems that you have over-ruled the authority of Allah and decided by yourself that you are the chosen one, the rest are hell recipients. In fact all the 73 sects stand in the same queue as you. Let me pat your ignorance one more time... the advent imam mahdi (as you believe that he will come) will form a jammat, "His followers" will be the chosen one among the 73 sects. This sect will be rejected by all the 72 one, but this only sect will prevail all over them. clear? if not than stop dreaming or stop waiting for Imam Mahdi.

The verse you presented has nothing to do with the prophet, it simply says that religion is perfected, NOT THE PEOPLE. clear? Yet this single verse fails miserable to save the Muslim Ummah in keeping them steadfast on the perfect teachings.

The fact is this verse also declares that prophet can come.. Allah says “this day have I perfected your religion for you” thus declaring Quran as a complete shari’at.

And the purpose of Shariat is to establish a relationship between Human and the All Mighty Allah. thus the purer the Shari’at the stronger will be the relationship; weaker the shariat, weaker will be the bond.

Now as you say, Quran is a complete shariat, it means it makes our relationship with God a perfect one and the most perfect status of all the relationship with Allah is nabuwat. If you say Quran doesn’t give anyone a status of Nabwoot than you have to admit that Quran doesn’t holds a ‘kamil shariat’.

I have more verses to support my side, I will appreciate if you would like to share any.

Jazakallah.

PS 1: do you have any better translation of the verse I presented? It surely conflicts with your concepts.

PS 2: …more on 73 secs, read here.
                        by your very own logic Quran does give PROPHET PBUH status of Naboowat, so it is complete/kamil... right?
                        whatelse did you want to prove?

you are ignoring the context/background of the ayat. okay tell me in Quran, where Allah says don't come to pray while you are drunk.... does it mean that it is okay to be drunk otherwise?? I just gave you example to understand that THERE IS NEED OF STUDYING THE BACKGROUND AS WELL AS CONTEXT OF AN AYAT.

------------------
                        We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

RE: Changez
                          • Mr. Changez, do you mean to say Kamil mean one time opportunity? Very Strange.

And would you please assist me in understanding the whole sura (if not this particular verse)

Read again, the words “O children of Adam”, is used more than once and such form of address is used when there is something very important to convey, not for people at that time but to the generations to come till end. the words its self are very clear, dont know whats blocking your way to understand.

Moreover note as Sholay pointed out above, this verse is Meccan, the place where only idolaters live in that time of Mohammad(sa).. there were no jews no Christians, to give this message about prophets… throughout His meccan life, He gave only one message to those people and that is Tauwheed – oneness of God. They don’t know what prophets are they don’t know what Allah is and what divine books are…

Indeed there was guidance in that book for that time, there is a guidance for today and there will be a guidance for the days to come.. what message does it hold for this time… please take your time and explain.

Just to support the concept that Khatam means last and Holy Prophet is last … you revolve your whole life on this delusional concept… yet there is NOT A SINGLE VERSE in the entire quran which supports this concept of khatam-un-ambeya. Can you share just one, even a weaker one? show me and this is my promise with Allah be my witness I will leave this kafir jamm’at.

In the end let me give you a very honest suggestion… go perform two rakat nafal and with a very sincere heart ask Allah to give you the fahm to understand this verse.

[This message has been edited by Zalim (edited June 25, 2001).]

Comment

Zalim

Let's just assume that the word Seal in the Sura being discussed does not mean Close, Shut,Last or whatever. And also that the Surah relating to the Children of Adam also states that more Prophets were to come is also correct.And Jesus will not come back either.

I beleive this is your whole point in proving us wrong. Okay I accept for the time being in order to make you happy.

Are you stating that Mirza was a Prophet and do you accept him as a Prophet!

The whole concept of this thread is leaning this way, so please answer my question and do not sidetrack as usual.

I WILL be waiting for your answer.

Comment

abdul basit, there will be 73 sections of MUSLIMS. lets not include qadianies, lahori groups, ahmadies and all the other non-muslim cults in this. thanx.

zalim, the british got you good man. did they also tell u change kalima? since they created a new prophet?

Comment

Working...
                              X