Disturbing news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disturbing news

When the angel Jibreel came to the prophet(saw) disguised as a Bedouin and asked him about Islam, Emaan (faith) and Ihsaan, the prophet(saw) said about faith "(it means) the belief in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers and the last day, and the belief in Al-Qada Wal Qadar (Divine preordainment) good or bad.

So, commiting acts which are against Islam as Homosexuality, adultery, ect.... By a Muslim, does not make him a non-muslim.

It is the disbelief in any of the basis of faith, as mentioned in the above Hadieth, which makes someone a non-muslim.

The question which comes to mind is, why is it that a Muslim would carry out actions which are forbidden(Haraam) in Islam?

What evidence do these muslims use when justifying their actions?

Because there is clear cut evidence in the Quran, which states Homosexuality to be forbidden.

Have these muslims forgotten about how Allah(swt) punished the people of Lot(Lut)peace be upon him. How Allah(swt) rocked the town with an earthquake with a storm of stones raining on the people. Everyone and everything was destroyed.
    The story is mentioned in the Quaran in the following Surah's:

Surah 26:160-171
    Surah 66:10
    Surah 29:29
    Surah 15:15-77
    Surah 26:170-175

I was just told today, that in America the muslims, who call themselves Homosexuals, have a separate Mosque in which they pray!

So, why is it that a muslim may do all the actions which are required of him, yet at the same time commit actions which are prohibited?

Rejectinh homosexuality is like rejecting that the earth is round. It is here to stay. Hope Islam understands and accepts this. If it cannot do that, you know where it will go - apply darwinism!

Comment

Originally posted by S.B:
      The question which comes to mind is, why is it that a Muslim would carry out actions which are forbidden(Haraam) in Islam?

What evidence do these muslims use when justifying their actions?

Because there is clear cut evidence in the Quran, which states Homosexuality to be forbidden.

I was just told today, that in America the muslims, who call themselves Homosexuals, have a separate Mosque in which they pray!
      In America, there are seperate masjids for barailvis, sunnis and shias too. You will never see a barailvi praying in a sunni masjid, or a sunni praying in a shia masjid. These facts are no more pleasant than the one about homosexuals having a seperate mosque.

I agree with u wholeheartedly about homosexuality, and what Islam says about it. However, the buck doesnt stop there...or doesnt even start there. Take backbiting...something that is as common to us muslims as is breathing. And what Allah SWT says about backbiting in the Quran is enough to make any sane human cringe. Who would like to eat the flesh of their dead brother? Noone. But does that simile stop us muslims from backbiting? Does it make muslims preach as strongly against backbiting as they do against homosexuality?

My point is, our priorities are all screwed up. We are more worried about what derogatory word a hindu in a remote corner of india said about Muhammad SAW, and less worried about what my own actions should be. More worried about what other muslims are doing than what we ourselves are doing.

Rejectinh homosexuality is like rejecting that the earth is round. It is here to stay. Hope Islam understands and accepts this. If it cannot do that, you know where it will go - apply darwinism!

Comparing homosexuality with a universal truth is ridiculous. Homosexuality is adopted by choice. The earth isnt round by choice. And life, is all about what choices. Islam tells us the difference between the right and wrong choices.

[This message has been edited by Akif (edited June 27, 2001).]

Comment

Yes, I fully agree with what you have wrote. But, we need to address the issue of WHY this is the way it is?

WHY muslims choose to commit actions-any actions which are contrary to Islam?

WHY muslims classify a 'bad' action as a 'good' action, when Allah(swt) has clearly defined that action to be a 'bad' one ie.. homosexuality, backbitting and many more?

The Islamic ummah has been exposed to many thoughts which do not emanate from Islam. One of such corrupt ideas, is the idea of using the mind to decide which action is 'bad' and which action is 'good'. In other words when an individual uses the mind, in order to view an action as 'good' or 'bad'.

We have to fistly understand that an action is merely only material. The factor that establishes an action to be 'good' or 'bad' is external to the action itself. This factor being the objective for which the action is carried out.

These objectives are determined by the aqeeda that one holds. So, in Capatalism , the aqeeda is Secularism. It says that the objective of life is to generally attain the max pleasure when doing an action. The mind is the decider to how to achieve this pleasure.

However, in Islam the aqeeda states that ALL actions should be done with the objective of seeking pleasure of Allah(swt). Allah(swt) is therefore the one to decide what action is 'good' and what action is 'bad'. This is not left for our minds to decide.

Muslims should like what Allah(swt) likes and hate what Allah(swt) hates, ONLY for the sake of Allah(swt).

So, actions carried out by muslims are not carried out by his mind, for gaining any benefit or harm. Rather actions will be carried out in accordance to what Allah(swt) wants us to do.

Our criterior used for our actions is not our mind, it is what Allah(swt) has revealed to us.

We should relish the idea of defeating the Shaytan and being victorious over him, because overcoming him, and our whims and desires, is a thing of joy and carries a great reward. It is like taking medicine and being rewarded with restoration to good health.

May Allah(swt) protect us all from carrying such dangerous thoughts and concepts. Ameen

Comment

I am not talking about homosexuality per se, but all "gunah" which muslims routinely commit today.

Most muslims commit acts of "gunah" (sin) because there is always a worldy pleasure in those forbidden activities (for example illicit sex, wine drinking, exagerration to the point of lying, etc) and the muslims comfort themselves by saying that "I will repent for all my sins before I die" or that "Allah will forgive all my sins, because I am a muslim (kalma-goh)".

There are obvious flaws in both these approaches, but basically this should answer your original question as to why muslims commit any "gunah".

Comment

WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???

This is really disgusting.

Every single reply to this post has been inadequate and stupid.

Homosexuality is a grave sin in Islam, and if actual homosexual intercouse is practiced, then Islam prescribes death by stoning to both the partners. There is no compromise on this. A homosexual cannot live to spread more filth, and he must be stoned to death if he indulges in anal intercourse.

If a homosexual cannot live, then obviously he cannot attend a mosque.

Any attempt to make special "mosques" for homosexuals is clearly a heinous and blasphemous crime, is an attack against Islam and is a blatant breach of Islamic Law which is agreed upon by all sects.

Islam allows no room for justifying prohibited actions. What's forbidden is forbidden, there are no if's and but's.

These sort of acts are slowly promulgated in order to weak Islam, to compromise it, and then destroy it alltogether.

Islam's reputation as the sole religion with integrity and dignity in this world is due to its uncompromising nature on its principles.

All religions have compromised, except Islam. Islam cannot change. Why? Because all the rest have indeed changed.

God is protecting and maintaining Islam as the sole genuine religion.

Hindus can create a billion idols, decortate them with garlands, burn incense, sing bhajans, dance around fires, throw around colors; Christians can make bigger and better looking idols of Jesus, pray to them, pray to idols of Mary, make golden idols of angels and feel good when they see them shine, sing in mass, call Jesus all they want; Jews can keep banging their head against the Wailing Wall, put little blocks on their head and shove their pieces of paper inside the Wall hoping God will collect them one day.

But that day will never come. All these were given their chance by God, and they have failed. Today they exist in vain, they die in vain.

Islam is above all that, because it is genuine, and what comes from God in pristine form cannot be compared to warped lowly man made beliefs.

In Islam, there is no compromise. If there's compromise, then Islam would have been no different from the rest.

[This message has been edited by alizadeh2000 (edited July 01, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by alizadeh2000 (edited July 01, 2001).]

Comment

I have posted this reply in another thread, dealing the same subject.

Just in case people missed it or appropriately ignored it, here it is again.

Firstly and foremostly, If Hinduism doesn't care about who is gay and who is not, I think that all the GAYS should convert to HINDUISM and take Hinduism as a Shelter. They will be more comfortable within the confines of Hinduism, rather than being persecuted for the RIGHT reasons by other Faiths.
              Secondly,the Qur'aan clearly states the following:

029.028 And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you.

029.029 "Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of Allah if thou tellest the truth."

054.036 And (Lut) did warn them of Our Punishment, but they disputed about the Warning.

054.037 And they even sought to snatch away his guests from him, but We blinded their eyes. (They heard "Now taste ye My Wrath and My Warning."

054.038 Early on the morrow an abiding Punishment seized them:

015.067 The inhabitants of the city came in (mad) joy (at news of the young men).

015.068 Lut said: "These are my guests: disgrace me not:

015.069 "But fear Allah, and shame me not."

015.070 They said: "Did we not forbid thee (to speak) for all and sundry?"

015.071 He said: "There are my daughters (to marry), if ye must act (so)."

015.072 Verily, by thy life (O Prophet), in their wild intoxication, they wander in distraction, to and fro.

015.073 But the (mighty) Blast overtook them before morning,

015.074 And We turned (the cities) upside down, and rained down on them brimstones hard as baked clay.

029.030 He said: "O my Lord! help Thou me against people who do mischief!"

026.165 "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males,

026.166 "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!"

026.167 They said: "If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!"

026.168 He said: "I do detest your doings."

026.169 "O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!"

026.170 So We delivered him and his family,- all

026.171 Except an old woman who lingered behind.

026.172 But the rest We destroyed utterly.

Anyone who reads the Qur'aan with Taj'weed will know that the people of Prophet Lut AS were Sodomites i.e Gays, Homos etc.

So the Muslim perspective is very simple. If Allah did not accept Faggotness, then we mere humans will never accept Faggotness and will never change.

It's the Gays that need to change and NOT Islam.

Having said that, I think that the GAYS have already changed!

Comment

Homosexuality is an un-natural act. It being simply to satisfy a lust. It is seen as a perverted desire by every civilization, and in certain societies it is/was punishable. Normal people are repulsed by even the thought of it.

Comment

What you have said is correct alizadeh2000, in saying that homosexuality in Islam is a grave sin and that Islam has prescribed the death of such a person who commits this action by stoning him/her.

But, something which you did not mention is what is the solution to such a problem?

Who is going to stone these people?

As Muslims we are all well aware of the fact that Islam forbids homosexuality, and that there is a prescribed punishment for it. But where do we see this been implemented?

Merely knowing the facts outlined above is not enough.

If we look around us, we see Kufr, even the Islamic countries do not implement all of Islam. Our failure has been the inability to implement Islam in its totality.

Islam has at its foundation a clear aqeedah, which serves not only as a belief, but also a source from which springs all solutions for humanity's problems.

It is an obligation upon all the Muslims to implement all that Allah(swt) has revealed to us in ALL aspects of life and to adhere ONLY to the laws of Allah(swt) in all actions. This is proved by evidences which are beyond any doubt and are decisive in their certanity. Allah(swt) says:
                  "And those who do not rule by what Allah has revealed, they are disbelievers" (TMQ 5:44)

The speech of Allah(swt) to the messenger of Allah(swt) also applies to the ummah. To establish the rule of Allah(swt) entails the establishment of the state and the appointment of a Khaleefah, who governs according to Islam.

In Islam, laws are taken from the divine sources, the Quran and the Sunnah of the messenger(saw) and what is indicated by them, the Ijma of sahaba and Qiyas. These laws are fixed and not subject to manipulation by men. Islam obliges the Khaleefah to implement Islam and not to follow his own desires.

The Khilafah State is the one that applies the Islamis ahkam internaly and externaly. This includes all the systems of Islam whether they are ruling, social, economic, educational and Judicial or matters concerning international relations.

The re-establishment of the Islamic State is the only solution to all of our problems. In, the case of homosexuality, the state will be responsible in ensuring that the people who commit such a sin will be punished, according to the punishment prescribed by our creator.

Comment

Salaam,

This is a disease spread by Freedom and Democracy so let this be a lesson for all who agree with freedom that agreeing with freedom is also agreeing with homosexuality, paedophilia, incest etc.

Humanity needs Khilafah not just the Muslims, to give back dignity to the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X