Question(s) for NMK and Babar....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question(s) for NMK and Babar....

I thought, I should overwhelm you with even harder and at the same time simpler question(s). Although, other questions, I asked you guys about your so called prophet Mirza Qadiani are pending...anyway!

Since, you guys and other Qadianis are swirling around telling everyone what meaning of "khatim" is in Koraan and claims that you know the actuall meaning. I have one simple question for you, I don't want no lecture on it, just answer the question, in simplest terms:

1. Who understood Koraan better than anyone else in this world, YOU or companions of Prophet Muhammed(saw)?

I will ask more questions, after you have answered this one.

------------------
    "I am not playing with a full deck!"

[This message has been edited by Abdul Basit (edited June 23, 2001).]

Well, it has come to my attention that both of those guys are not on this forum any more!?!?

So with that in mind, I would like Mr. Zalim to do the honor and answer that question. As we all know, he went around telling us what "khatim" and Koraan in general really mean.

Mister Zalim, please answer that question for us. Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Abdul Basit

------------------

Comment

Thanks God I am still Not banned.
      And Mr. NMK Hajana indeed is banned.

Mr. Abdul basit;

I ask you the same question.

When Hazrat Ayesha siddiqa says that Do not say him(pbuh) as last prophet.

Why you insist????

Do you have more knowledge than that of Hazrat Ayesha Siddiqa????

[This message has been edited by babar123 (edited June 24, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by babar123:

Mr. Abdul basit;

I ask you the same question.

When Hazrat Ayesha siddiqa says that Do not say him(pbuh) as last prophet.

Why you insist????

[This message has been edited by babar123 (edited June 24, 2001).]

Tell me you are kidding?

How are those questions 'same?'

I did not ask you a question if Muhammed(saw) is last or not, I asked you question regarding understanding Koraan and who understood it well enough.

Your question requires references that you did not give(like that is a surprise), my question requires common sense and logic, have you got any of those things? If you do, you should be able to answer that question in few lines. Give it an other try. Thanks!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Abdul Basit (edited June 24, 2001).]

Comment

no offence to anyone...but what did ayehsa know?

wasn't she the same person that did ghusal with two men holding a chadar for parda?!

and coming to the last prophet problem...well there is a hadith to prove this point

Prophetic Hadiths > Merits of the Prophet's Companions > The merits of 'Ali bin Abi Talib (Allah be pleased with him)
          Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) addressing 'Ali said: You are in the same position with relation to me as Aaron was in relation to Moses but with (this explicit difference) that there is no prophet after me.

this is from sahih bukhari shareef

i'll give the site and all later on

------------------
          "There as many ideas in the minds of men and women as there are stars in the sky, it is your job to hold on to one and make it come true"
          Anonymous

Comment

ok this is the hadith of the last prophet, which also proves the imamat of ameer ul mumineen hadrat ali (as)...i got it from sahih muslim on the internet..i'll be back with the hadith of ayesha

Book 031, Number 5914:
            Sa'd b. Abi Waqqas reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) left 'Ali b. Abi Talib behind him (as he proceeded) to the expedition of Tabuk, whereupon he ('Ali) said: Allah's Messenger, are you leaving me behind amongst women 4nd children? Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Aren't you satisfied with being unto me what Aaron was unto Moses but with this exception that there would be no prophet after me.

------------------
            "There as many ideas in the minds of men and women as there are stars in the sky, it is your job to hold on to one and make it come true"
            Anonymous

Comment

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 251:
              Narrated Abu Salama:

'Aisha's brother and I went to 'Aisha and he asked her about the bath of the Prophet. She brought a pot containing about a Sa' of water and took a bath and poured it over her head and at that time there was a screen between her and us.

and this is the hadith about aisha

------------------
              Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by babar123:

We know that we should not rally against hazrat Ali

We know that not to hold a grudge against the Daughter of the prophet.

We know not to take a bath when others are watching

You want more!!!

I'll be back later!!

------------------
                When the Lion is Dead, Every Assthinks it can Kick it!!!!

Comment

Mr. Abdul Basit,

I cannot do such type of conversation which is started by some persons in your favour. I will never like to give them answer because they are not able to be given answer. And this is my last post on this thread.

Comment

why are you two (shah jahan, mr ahl-e-sunnah) converting this thread to "shia vs sunni" thread?

can't you do anything better? who asked if Ali was next to Prophet PBUH? why do you like to attack so much on Ayesha RA? if you really have to do it, create a separate thread and do it over there... this thread mainly was to discuss with Ahmedis.

------------------
                    We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

yeah i know...sorry about that...but it did prove the point about Hazrat muhammad mustafa(saw) being the last prophet

and about the aisha thing...i would start a huge ruckuss, but i will repsect this posts topic

------------------
                      Anonymous

[This message has been edited by Ahl_e_Sunnah (edited June 25, 2001).]

Comment

Allah has mentioned the wives of Rasool-e-paak (Alayhis Salaat O Was Salaam) as the mothers of the Believers out of sanctity in the holy Qu'ran. Ask these shias how can they tarnish the character of their own mother. Not even a sick pervert would dare to openly accuse Mother of Believers of such things. No wonder they are cursed by Allah to self-mortify their bodies until the day of Judgement. These 'mulhid' shias do NOT deserve any sympathy for such an overt and blatant irreverance they display against Hadhrat Aisha Siddiqua (Radhi Allah anha), May Allah be well pleased with her. She is responsible for narrating such a vast number of ahadith and a major portion of deen regarding women is conveyed through her agency. May Allah send his manifold wrath on them for defiling the characted of Rasool Allah's pure wife. Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by iqadeer:
                          Allah has mentioned the wives of Rasool-e-paak (Alayhis Salaat O Was Salaam) as the mothers of the Believers out of sanctity in the holy Qu'ran. Ask these shias how can they tarnish the character of their own mother. Not even a sick pervert would dare to openly accuse Mother of Believers of such things. No wonder they are cursed by Allah to self-mortify their bodies until the day of Judgement. These 'mulhid' shias do NOT deserve any sympathy for such an overt and blatant irreverance they display against Hadhrat Aisha Siddiqua (Radhi Allah anha), May Allah be well pleased with her. She is responsible for narrating such a vast number of ahadith and a major portion of deen regarding women is conveyed through her agency. May Allah send his manifold wrath on them for defiling the characted of Rasool Allah's pure wife. Ameen.
                          Mr Iqadeer, Please, adhere to the topic (first message of the thread). do not convert this thread to ANOTHER shia vs sunni topic

it can be discussed in separate thread... but please don't mix threads.
                          Thanks

------------------
                          We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Mr Changez_Like,

Thanks for the advice. However, I respectfully beg to differ from you on this point. I seldom, if ever, post on this forum since its so infested with murtad ideology like Qadianis, Shias, etc. However, you or any body else has no right to object to my post since at least its not directed against Islam or its personalities. If you have a soft corner for shia, then I have all the more reasons to resist your advice. Shias must be rebutted at all costs. I am no expert in comparative idealogies, however, I don't want to act as a munafiq by silently hearing these heretics say whatever they want to and get away with it.

Comment

iqadeer

u probably won't read this cuz this topic is old...coming back to ure problem...well how can u say that when she did so many wrong things? she started the war of the camel against ameer ul mumineen hazrat imam ali(as)? she was the one that had caliph usman(ra) over-thrown? these are the rightly guided caliphs, this isn't shia vs sunni...it's the facts.
                              and plus that hadith that i posted...she definately isn't my mother...she did ghusl infront of non-mehrams...and this is the woman that was supposed to uphold the good name of prophet(saw)
                              itz ok...u can call her mommy

------------------
                              Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                              X