Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Allah?

• Where is Allah?

While discussing on the issue of Jesus this topic comes up but somehow ignored just to support the irrational belief that Jesus (physically) was ascended up to Allah.

I would like to know where is Allah located?

zameen tumhara kuch nahin bigar sakhtee, ger aasman say taluq pukhta ho....

**Where is Allah?**

Dammit you lost him again.

Comment

did you check the lost and found box?

[This message has been edited by kumarakn (edited June 25, 2001).]

Comment

in the transcendent.... to find him u will have to die since there is no time and space once u get to there.... somethin buddhists try to achieve in samsara, they try to reach nirvana... havta leave the world of duality, of time and space to get there..so u are in unity with the source.....but there is no life in nirvana... u gotta come back to samsara... so ... i think the answer to ure q would be... U HAVTA DIE TO KNOW WHERE ALLAH IS.... u think ure ready? cuz i think its a one way ticket...

------------------
        life will continue to be a *****....SO BITE BACK!!!
        standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

050.016 It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein.

Got it now!

Comment

I grew up learning that Allah is everywhere.

More details on that later.

Comment

Koraan clearly mentions:

"Are you sure that He Who is Above the heaven will not cleave the earth beneath you? Or are you sure that He Who is above the heaven will not send against you a stone-charged hurricane." [Q 67:17.18 ]

"And He is Allah above the heaven and on the earth He knows your private and public affairs. And He knows what you achieve." [Q 6:3]

Statements of Imaams from "From Sharh Usul I'tiqaad Ahlus Sunnah of al-Laalikaaee (d.414, pp396+ - Tahqeeq Ahmad Hamdaan):

673) Imaam Ahmad was asked, Allaah is above the seventh heaven, above His Throne, distinct from his creation, and His Power and Knowledge are in every place? And he replied, yes, above the Throne and His Knowledge is in every place.

Imaam Maalik said, Allaah is Above the heaven, and His knowledge is in every place, nothing is hidden from Him. [Al-Albaanee said in his notes to Mukhtasar (no. 130), reported by Abdullaah in as-Sunnah (pg. 5), and likewise Abu Dawood in Masaail (pg. 263)and its sanad is saheeh and he includes a refutation of the lies that Kawtharee employs to try and discredit this isnaad.]

Abu Haneefah (RH) said, when asked of his opinion of the one who says, I do not know whether Allaah is above the heavens or on the earth. - He has disbelieved, because Allaah says, The Most Merciful rose above the Throne. , and His Throne is above His seven heavens. He was then asked , what if he said that Allaah is above His Throne but he does not know whether the Throne is in the heavens or on the earth? He said, He has disbelieved, because He has denied that He is above the heavens, And whosoever denied that He is above the heavens has disbelieved. [al-Uluww of adh- Dhahabee, also Sharh Aqueedah at-Tahaawiyyah of ibn Abee al-Izz al-Hanafee]

------------------
              "I am not playing with a full deck!"

Comment

welll...tell me something...if u lit a candle.. what direction is the flame facing??

Comment

Originally posted by Confused Programmer:
                  welll...tell me something...if u lit a candle.. what direction is the flame facing??
                  The question is, did the candle had the ability to incite it self?
                  بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
                  بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

ALLAH IS CLEAR FROM LOCATION!!..

ALLAH EXISTS WITHOUT A PLACE AS HE EXISTED BEFORE ALL OF THE CREATIONS. If one believed that Allah is a body, or in the heavens, or in a place, it is blasphemy.. and one must say the testifications to return to Islam..

Clarified By Imam Abu Hanifah.

Imam al-Hafidh al-Bayhaqiyy said in his book, Al-Asma'u was-Sifat, on page 400: ".... What was mentioned towards the end of the hadith is an indication of denying Allah has a place and denying the slave is alike to Allah, wherever he was in proximity or remoteness. Allah, the Exalted, is adhDhahir--hence, it is valid to know about Him by proofs. Allah is al-Batin--hence, it is invalid that He would be in a place." He also said: "Some of our companions used as a proof to refute the place to Allah the saying of the Prophet, sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam : 'You are adh-Dhahir and there is nothing above You, and You are al-Batin and there is nothing underneath You.' Therefore, if there is nothing above Him and nothing underneath Him, He is not in a place."

Jews are non-belivers due to theis saying "Our lord is in heaven sitting".. wal^yathybillah.

Imam Ahmad Ibn Salamah, Abu Ja^far atTahawiyy, who was born in the year 237 after Hijrah, wrote a book called Al-^Aqidah atTahawiyyah. He mentioned that the content of his book is an elucidation of the creed of Ahl asSunnah wal Jama^ah, which is the creed of Imam Abu Hanifah, who died in the year 150 after alHijrah, and his two companions, Imam Abu Yusuf al-Qadi and Imam Muhammad Ibn alHasan ash-Shaybaniyy and others. He said in his book:

"Allah is supremely clear of all boundaries, extremes, sides, organs and instruments. The six directions do not contain Him--these are attributed to all created things." Such is the saying of Imam Abu Ja^far who is among the heads of as-Salaf. He explicitly stated that Allah is clear of being contained by the six directions. The six directions are above, below, in front of, behind, right, and left.
                    Ahmad G
                    Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul Basit:
                      Koraan clearly mentions:

"Are you sure that He Who is Above the heaven will not cleave the earth beneath you? Or are you sure that He Who is above the heaven will not send against you a stone-charged hurricane." [Q 67:17.18 ]

"And He is Allah above the heaven and on the earth He knows your private and public affairs. And He knows what you achieve." [Q 6:3]

Abu Haneefah (RH) said, when asked of his opinion of the one who says, I do not know whether Allaah is above the heavens or on the earth. - He has disbelieved, because Allaah says, The Most Merciful rose above the Throne. , and His Throne is above His seven heavens. He was then asked , what if he said that Allaah is above His Throne but he does not know whether the Throne is in the heavens or on the earth? He said, He has disbelieved, because He has denied that He is above the heavens, And whosoever denied that He is above the heavens has disbelieved. [al-Uluww of adh- Dhahabee, also Sharh Aqueedah at-Tahaawiyyah of ibn Abee al-Izz al-Hanafee]

Ahmed G,

Do read the last paragraph.

------------------
                      "I am not playing with a full deck!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad G:
                        ALLAH IS CLEAR FROM LOCATION!!..

ALLAH EXISTS WITHOUT A PLACE AS HE EXISTED BEFORE ALL OF THE CREATIONS.

Imam Ahmad Ibn Salamah, Abu Ja^far atTahawiyy, who was born in the year 237 after Hijrah, wrote a book called Al-^Aqidah atTahawiyyah. He mentioned that the content of his book is an elucidation of the creed of Ahl asSunnah wal Jama^ah, which is the creed of Imam Abu Hanifah, who died in the year 150 after alHijrah, and his two companions, Imam Abu Yusuf al-Qadi and Imam Muhammad Ibn alHasan ash-Shaybaniyy and others. He said in his book:

"Allah is supremely clear of all boundaries, extremes, sides, organs and instruments. The six directions do not contain Him--these are attributed to all created things." Such is the saying of Imam Abu Ja^far who is among the heads of as-Salaf. He explicitly stated that Allah is clear of being contained by the six directions. The six directions are above, below, in front of, behind, right, and left.
                        I believe that's clear enough.
                        Allah Knows Best. May Allah protect us from tashbeeh.

------------------
                        <<>> Learning the Obligatory Knowledge of the Religion puts the Muslim on the road for excellence and self-betterment. Acquire The Islamic Knowledge Before You Discuss Religion!!

Ahmad/Islamic Studies
                        Ahmad G
                        Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

Comment

Originally posted by kumarakn:
                          did you check the lost and found box?
                          There talking about Allah not clay dolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Cute_Boy:
                            There talking about Allah not clay dolls.

Oh! Is it?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zalim:
                              • Where is Allah?

While discussing on the issue of Jesus this topic comes up but somehow ignored just to support the irrational belief that Jesus (physically) was ascended up to Allah.

I would like to know where is Allah located?

ok man,..read this interpertation too,....may help,....you,..

Who is God? God explains in His Final Book that it is quite simply impossible for us to completely understand Him. We cannot pinpoint a definition of the Creator,

"Glory to the Sustainer of the heavens and the earth - the Sustainer, in almightiness enthroned - from all that they may attribute to Him by way of definition" [43:82]
                              Our inability to completely understand God does not mean that He is completely remote from us. In spite of our limited understanding, we are all quite capable of turning to God, and He is not unaware of our efforts,
                              "...and unto thy Sustainer turn with love." [94:8]
                              "Behold, for those who stand in awe of God although He is beyond the reach of their perception, there is forgiveness in store and a great reward" [67:12]

God has not left mankind entirely in the dark regarding His Nature. He refers to Himself by approximately 100 names in various places throughout the Final Book. Each name is a descriptive attribute of God, and they are all meant to help us understand the Creator. To gain this understanding involves simply thinking about God and reflecting on His names, and this type of awareness is a central pillar of faith (i.e. when one actively remembers God and is conscious of Him). A second benefit of these names is that some of them provide mankind with ideals to try to attain. For example, since God is the Most Forgiving, Most Patient, and Most Knowledgeable, we should each strive to be forgiving, patient, and knowledgeable (educated in our case).
                              Of all His attributes, God emphasizes a single one above all others in His Final Book: that HE IS ONE. God is not two, three, four, or more beings. There is only one deity, and He is God,

"Say: `He is God, Unique
                              God the Eternal, the Independent.
                              He begets not, and neither is He begotten.
                              And there is nothing that could be compared to Him.'" [112:1-4]
                              In other places of the Final Book, God emphasizes His Greatness and the impossibility of fully grasping Him by using the plural sense of pronouns for Himself - but He is strictly One and Unique with no other partners or deities.
                              After this aspect of Unity, God chose to emphasize two of His other names more often than the rest in the Final Book: "the Most Merciful, the One who acts Mercifully." In fact, each chapter but one in the whole Book starts with, "In the Name of God, the Most Merciful, the One who Acts Mercifully." These two names cannot be emphasized enough. They are meant to stress we should not let our sins keep us from coming back to God and calling to Him at all times, in joy or sadness. The Creator is more aware of our imperfections than we are, and so when we stumble and feel bad, God is far more likely to be kind than angry.

The Last Messenger and Prophet of God (i.e. the person whom God chose to deliver the Final Book to the rest of mankind) commented on God's mercy by informing us that,

"When God decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him: `My mercy prevails over my wrath.'" - the Last Messenger
                              "God says: I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with Him when He makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assembly better than it. And if he draws near to Me a hand's span, I draw near to him an arm's length; and if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him with speed." - the Last Messenger

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Working...
                              X