Surat Al-Fatiha

Alhamdullilahi rabil aalameen
    All praise is due to Allah, the Cherisher of the worlds,
    Arahman araheem
    Most Beneficient, Most Merciful,
    Maalik yaum adeen
    Master of the day of judgement.
    Iyya kanabudu wa iyya kanastaeen
    You alone do we worship and You alone do we seek help.
    Ihdenas siratul mustaqeem
    Guide us along the right path,
    Sirat allzeena anamta alaihim
    the path of those on whom You have bestowed Your grace,
    ghayril maghdubi alaiyhim walad daaleen aameen
    Not the path of those who became the object of Thine wrath nor (of those) who went astray........Aameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

Virtue : Our Prophet (peace be upon him) has said in a hadith that Surat AL-Fatiha is the cure for every illness (Daarimi). The reward of this surah is equavalent to the reward of two thirds of the Quraan. It is narrated that in (Iyya kana budu wa iyya kanastaeen) are contained all religious and worldly objectives. Hence it is in this aayat that is the underlying secret of cure and the fulfilment of ones objectives.

Some interesting statistics

Number of Rakaats of Salaat in a day 48
    Number of times you recite Surah Fatiha 48
    Number of praises (ruku and sajda) 432
    Number of Durood's 17
    Number of Allah hu Akbar's (Minimum) 288 (Varies with the Mazhabs)

How fortunate is that person who performs his 5 times daily Salaat. We make duaa that Allah grants us all this opportunity to
    gain the maximum reward for the Hereafter. Hadith - Insaan (Man and Women) will get tired of asking for forgiveness (For sins committed), but Allah will never get tired of forgiving His Ummat. One of the major sins is that person who has lost hope in the Mercy of Allah. Just by reciting Surah Fatiha once with conviction and then begging for forgiveness for our sins , Allah Most Merciful will forgive us.

We make duaa that Allah grant us all that oppurtunity that at least once a day , we recite Surah Fatiha with conviction and beg of Allah's forgivness and Mercy which is never ending.
    Please pass on to family and friends as this is so simple and won't even take 5 minutes of our time , which in actual fact belongs to Allah (Health , Wealth and Time).

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

nice post sadia
    be the best in islam..........good luck

------------------
    Chandnee chand se ho gi to sitaroo ka kya ho ga,
    Chandnee chand se ho gi to sitaroo ka kya ho ga,
    mohabbat aik se ho gi to huzaarro ka kya ho ga

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X