Haqooq-Ul-Ibaad OR Haqooq-Ul-Allah???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haqooq-Ul-Ibaad OR Haqooq-Ul-Allah???

I have read many threads especially in religion and in other forums. Something that really strikes me is that "As a Muslim we put religion before the humanity". Does Islam teach us to be Muslim before a good human being???

When talking to someone why tend to change our attitudes towards hindus/ahamdies/shiahs. However if are talking to someone from same sect it totally different thing. We give them all the support and even some religious people address each other as “Brother/Sister”.

Then why our tune and expressions change when we talk to someone else??

So my Question, Is Haqooq-Ul-Ibaad is greater or Haqooq-Ul-Allah

------------------
    "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"

The biggest Huqooq-ul-Ibaad is to invite people to the right path....

Think about it

Wama Alaina illal balagh...

------------------
    You (Muslims) are the best nation ever raised among the mankind: (because) you
    advocate righteousness and FORBID EVIL, and you believe in (one) GOD (ALLAH).
    (Sura: Alay-Imran; Ayat:110)
    ========================
    ***Sitaaron Pay Jo Daltay Hain Kamand!***
    Tu Tundi-e-Baad-e-Mukhaalif say na ghabra ay Uqaab
    Yeh tau chaltee hai tujhay OoNcha urRaanay kay liye

Comment

Originally posted by Insaaniat:
      I have read many threads especially in religion and in other forums. Something that really strikes me is that "As a Muslim we put religion before the humanity". Does Islam teach us to be Muslim before a good human being???

When talking to someone why tend to change our attitudes towards hindus/ahamdies/shiahs. However if are talking to someone from same sect it totally different thing. We give them all the support and even some religious people address each other as “Brother/Sister”.

Then why our tune and expressions change when we talk to someone else??

So my Question, Is Haqooq-Ul-Ibaad is greater or Haqooq-Ul-Allah

it merely is on personal basis... when someone says bad about others religion/religious entity it really is disturbing for other and tough to take it calmly. our religion says to be soft with each other and hard on others ... but this hard does not mean that you start abusing, kicking them around. discussions should still be within ethical boundaries, politeness.

May Allah bless me with calmness, patience, serenity, guidance, and all the blessings which I can't see, think or speak of at the moment... and I pray same for all others as well... aameen.

Haqooq-ul-ibaad and haqooq-ul-Allah are both important.
      ------------------
      We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited June 22, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
      X