Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Administrator, the moratorium on sectarian posting ended on 18th of June.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Administrator, the moratorium on sectarian posting ended on 18th of June.

Admin !!!!!

This is not fair. The one week forced moratorium by GFQ has already ended (Look upon the dates). Why you have stopped me posting on these important issues of Islam. I have never used obnoxious language for anyone. Why are you over acting then.

[This message has been edited by NMK Hajana (edited June 22, 2001).]

Where does it say that the moratorium was for one week only?

And even if it was, the purpose of the moratorium was not just to give a break....it was to give you a chance to revise your debating method....in a way that you dont offend anyone....and in a way where you are able to consolidate all your ideas on a topic into a single post, rather than post the same thing in multiple threads, at times making a perfectly different discussion go haywire.

Re think your posting strategy.

Comment

This was the moratorium of one week:

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/forum13/HTML/002239.html

Now, each one of those threads started by myself were containing absolutely different substance. I don't know why should it be offending anyone, when I used a civilised language.

However, the word "mullah" may have offended you, or offended some others. But this word has been frequently used by Dr. Mohammad Iqbal the famous Poet of Pakistan. He was the one who said in his poetry that mullah was the source of 'fasad' in the muslim world. I quote his Sha'ir here:

Deen-e- Kafir Fikro Tadbeer-e-Jahad
      Deen-e-mullah Fee Sabeelilah Fasad

So It is an established fact that mullah is a menace in Pakistan of today. We must start a Jehad against his blasphemy, and his mischievious moves.

[This message has been edited by NMK Hajana (edited June 22, 2001).]

Comment

Mr Hagna, you are right... we must do jihad against "everyone" who creates fitna in religion. and then we will see BIG TIME fight between SHIA, SUNNI, Brelvi, Deo-Bandi, Bahai, Qadiani, Ahmedi, Ismaili.... I think that is what you want? fight them all, kill them all and be a hero? and leave all the non-muslim world to be amused by your action?

------------------
        We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited June 22, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by NMK Hajana:
          This is not fair. The one week forced moratorium by GFQ has already ended (Look upon the dates).
          I suggest you reread the thread.

Comment

As has been stated time and time again, if you have any complaints, questions or concerns you are either to contact the moderator of the forum or admin.

This has been stated quite a few times in recent days.

Any further posts of this nature will be removed and most likely ignored.

Members take note.

Comment

What makes it 'against the rules' if I post my explanations (or your over-acting of the job) up here.

Let the forum members see all that's happening.

Comment

Working...
              X