Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kumarakn and Others,......here are the facts,...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kumarakn and Others,......here are the facts,...

I was asked by kumarakn,..to give him the refernce or site where he can,...go and check himself,....go to this site and read it,.....happy reading,...I know again you gonna deny everything,...but,..try it for a change,....
    http://www.submission.org/Q-science.html

wanna see and read more posts,..go to this site,..and pick any site you want,........enjoy friends,...

http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=...ille&hc=0&hs=0
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Neutral site please Give me one unbrainwashed site, say some geographic website,
    or some encyclopedia,
    or some atlas,
    or any tourist website,
    or any science website,
    or any research website,
    or any univeristy website

which says that water from two seas, though they meet, don't mix with each other. If it demands, I am ready to visit the place myself and check it out if it is true.

Until you guys give me a non-Islamic, neutral link that describes this natural phenomena as occuring in some part of the world, I have every right to belive that you are all brainwashed people - who were taught to parrot "once upon a time, a french mariner....blah blah blah".

Is a neutral site that describes the so called miracle you explain too much to ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by kumarakn:
      Neutral site please Give me one unbrainwashed site, say some geographic website,
      or some encyclopedia,
      or some atlas,
      or any tourist website,
      or any science website,
      or any research website,
      or any univeristy website

which says that water from two seas, though they meet, don't mix with each other. If it demands, I am ready to visit the place myself and check it out if it is true.

Until you guys give me a non-Islamic, neutral link that describes this natural phenomena as occuring in some part of the world, I have every right to belive that you are all brainwashed people - who were taught to parrot "once upon a time, a french mariner....blah blah blah".

Is a neutral site that describes the so called miracle you explain too much to ask for?
      I knew you don't agree with anything,...that is the site,...which is nuetral and opened for anyone to discuss and see through the truth.Now,.In your case,....I don't know,..why you are not trying to accept the truth,.......
      Those sites gives you a 455 different sites to do research and find out,....

As I said in my previous posts,....Here in USA we had like 2 millions Mulims,..now the number stands like 7 plus million and growing,....Here americans don't embrace new religion without any truth,....Don't worry,..you will be given BIBLE sites too,..with same explainations,.....
      AS I told you,..I'll go to any length to discuss thr truth and everything comes alongwith it,....

I shall be having a good time to do research too,..which I hardly do,..but since you made this discussion more intersting,Now I shall go into more details too,...In the meantime,...read those sites by
      Dr. Maurice Bucaille
      There are hundreds of more sites available ,..but you will still deny all.But hey,..that's how we know,...don't we,..?

Comment

READ THIS IN THE MEANTIME,..I shall try my best today from OFFICE to post replies,...since I am at work at this time,...But will be visiting the forum time-to-time,..if I get late for some reasons,.Don't worry,..I shall be back with full details,...

Critaria for Truth:

How do we know that a revelation like the Qur'an is the word of God? The criteria for truth can be easily understood by all:-

1.RATIONAL TEACHINGS: Since God bestowed reason and intellect on mankind, it is our duty to use it to distinguish truth from falsehood.
        True undistorted revelation from God must be rational and can be reasoned out by all unbiased minds.
        3.PERFECTION: Since God is all perfect, His revelation must be perfect and accurate, free from mistakes, omissions, intepolations and
        multiplicity of versions. It should be free from contradictions in its narration.
        5.NO MYTHS OR SUPERSTITIONS: True revelation from God is free from myths or superstitions that degrade the dignity of God or man.
        7.SCIENTIFIC: Since God is the Creator of all knowledge, true revelation is scientific and can with stand the challenge of science at all times.
        9.PROPHECY: God is the Knower of the past, present and future. Thus His word of prophecies in His revelation will be fulfilled as prophesied.
        11.INIMITABLE BY MAN: True revelation from God is infallible and cannot be imitated by man. God's true revelation is a Living miracle, an
        open Book challenging all mankind to see and prove for themselves.

Comment

Tariq786USA:

You don't get it don't you? Who cares about the Maurice guy?

I need some reference to the geographic phenomenon that (you claim) occurs defying nature's laws.

A simple reference will make me a believer. Until then, you can believe that Ganga's water doesn't mix with Brahmaputra, they flow like oil and water and mix with Bay of bengal, where they don't mix with each other. People can take a glass of water, and see brhmaputra's water floating on top of Ganga's over bay of bengal's.

Now go believe this too!

No offence meant dude. You claiming a geographic phenomenon. Give me a related proof!

Comment

I was under the impression that you gonna be reasonable person to discuss anything about relgiob,...but your manners and sarcastic way,..is main reason,..I am not gonna discuss with you,...Anybody who says the right thing and with facts and truth,..for you he is clown,...Dr maurice,....was not a Mullah,..he had authority and ways to verify,..which you can't comprehend now,....You message response are not welcome here,..I don't wanna discuss topics with kids who have no temper or patience.You asked me the site,..I gave you ,..now that person is clown for you,..because you can't deny him,.....This is an excellent exapmle of the worst judgment by you...Now I know,..what level of discussion you can have.
            As I told you, I shall go to any length to discuss everything,......since you are scared from the truth,..now you are leaning towards sarcasim,....

AGAIN,...YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN THIS THREAD,..OR TO REPLY ANYTHING.
            WHAT RIGHT YOU HAVE OR NOT,.I DON'T CARE,..
            AS here in USA we say,..when you run out of facts then start sarcastic words amd make the discussion,...pointless,..since you can't play this kind game with me,...Get your acts together,...and learn how to behave,...I shall be posting for everyone here all the fatcs in future with sites and book references,.....My purpose here is to educate all Muslims here with right tool,....to counter mis-understanding and propoganda by others......

Comment

My previous post was not at all sarcastic. I was/am pretty serious.

What right do you have to continue to claim your statements are true when you cannot prove them from a neutral source.

You claim waters don't mix at some place. Where is it? Give me a neutral source. Is it too much to ask? (I am tired of asking you this question about a zillion times now.)

Comment

Kids who can't handle truth and doesn't have partience cannot argue with me,......Nuetral source was given,..like 455 sites,.....since you claim that,..dr. maurice is clown,...therefore you closed all explaination and refence yourself,........run in circle or triangular way,,......You are not welcome to argue with me ,...or here in this post,.....play with those who don't know you,...I am going to show all my refence and your sarcastic remarks to everyone here....So they know more about you,...

BTW,..you are not welcome in future or anytime in my thread,....you will be just ignored,....anyway,....don't bother,...

Comment

You crack me up!

Comment

Working...
                  X