Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is thread about Ghulam Mirza?

Admin,

Where is this thread? I can't see it... is it deleted?

was Ghulam Ahmed Mirza Imam Mehdi/Masih?

Its too sad that I was on vacation for a few days and when I came back I can't see the responses on that thread

okay,,,, I just learnt that there is a Cease-fire WEEK... when does it end exactly??

I want to re-ignite that fire ... j/k but need answers from qadiani/ahmedi folks.

------------------
    We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited June 20, 2001).]

Yeah, my thread in which I asked Qadianis questions regarding Mirza Qadiani is gone too. It was locked at first and then deleted now, WHY?

Mod?

Comment

When you cannot find answer to Ahmadiyya arguments, you exclaim:

"Ban this heretic".

This is what happened yesterday, Mr Ganges Khan !!!!!!

Comment

To the Administration:

I understand that moratorium is in effect, but locking the post was all you needed so we can't reply, but WHY was the threads deleted which were related to Qadiani issues - where qadianis couldn't answer our painful questions?

[This message has been edited by Abdul Basit (edited June 20, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by NMK Hajana:

When you cannot find answer to Ahmadiyya arguments, you exclaim:

"Ban this heretic".

This is what happened yesterday, Mr Ganges Khan !!!!!!

I realized that its because of the "cease-fire" week... no arguments/discussion on any sect.

PS: Its not "Ganges", it is "Changez_like" or "Changez" if you want to type with less # of keys

------------------

Comment

So you don't want to be Ganges Khan, though it fits very well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
              I realized that its because of the "cease-fire" week... no arguments/discussion on any sect.

PS: Its not "Ganges", it is "Changez_like" or "Changez" if you want to type with less # of keys

The guy can't read, so he confuses your name with other names, his past behavior reflects that.

Man, I don't get it. They locked the post and we stoped posting sect related threads, but deleting the threads after they have been locked is something fishy and shouldn't have happened. I want to know the reason, WHY were those specific threads were deleted where Qadianis were helpless and facing the humiliation!

[This message has been edited by Abdul Basit (edited June 20, 2001).]

Comment

"Qadianis facing humiliation? "

Is that why you people cried for help to the administrator to ban the Qadiani heretics....????

[This message has been edited by NMK Hajana (edited June 20, 2001).]

Comment

So you don't want to be Ganges Khan, though it fits very well for you.

how do you know about that? and what do you know what fits you? very inappropriate remarks. so you want to get personal now? sorry i don't want to get into this...

------------------

Comment

Changez, Abdul Basit and the rest.

These forum are for discussion. If you wish to find out something from the moderator, or wish to complain or give a suggestion, please email the moderator or [email protected] directly, instead of starting new posts of enquiry. Using forum pages to lodge complaints is not the right way.

Re: the threads in question, I am sure if the moderator feels these should continue to be available for reading then she can bring them back. You have made your point. So now, give it a rest till she decides to respond.

Thanks!

Comment

"Qadianis facing humiliation? "

Is that why you people cried for help to the administrator to ban the Qadiani heretics....????

[This message has been edited by NMK Hajana (edited June 20, 2001).]
                      who asked for ban on Qadianis? yes I asked for ban on amy as she was here only for "fitnah" and not for learning.

I asked several questions to qadianis / ahmedis and after weekend and vacation was hoping to see some answers there, but unfortunately the thread has been deleted.

------------------

Comment

You are very welcome, then, Sir.

Comment

Ah....too bad, then.

But ask your accomplice Iqadeer.

Comment

In answer to your queries:

The above mentioned threads were locked because the discussion they entailed could not be truly classified as such. Ceaseless arguing, seemingly endless copy & paste jobs, veiled insults, and the like do not in my eyes represent a discussion. The locked threads were later removed because their presence served no other purpose except to lower the tone/atmosphere of the forum. As long as you are not able to conduct a discussion with common decency and respect for others, sect-related threads will not be permitted.

If you have any other queries or concerns, you may either contact me or gupshup admin. This forum is a place for discussion, it is not a place to post complaints/questions for the moderator or admin.
                            Please keep that in mind.

Comment

Working...
                            X