Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mullah Tarar gone. A full speed action against fanatic in the swing now....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mullah Tarar gone. A full speed action against fanatic in the swing now....

Thanks my Allah !!!!!

You have relieved this poor nation of this crook, mullah Tarar. He was the one who has been accomplice to Nawaz Sharif's illegal action against Sajjad Ali Sha the former Chief Justice of Pakistan.

The day Nawaz goondas invaded the Supreme Court while it was in session in case against Nawaz group's invasion of the SC, this Tarar was roaming into the provincial capitals to get the SC judges consent, with bags full of money. He was the main culprit to protect the interests of all these terrorist religious parties in the country, doing all in secret. He is the one, in his career as a judge, made many controversial decisions of long after effects. He was a real blood sucker in the top seat of Pakistan's government.

THANK GOD HE IS GONE. I BELIEVE THE ARMY IS

NOW COMING ALL OUT WITH ITS DAGGERS AGAINST

THE MISCHIEF MONGERS IN POLITICAL AND

RELIGIOUS SCENARIO OF PAKISTAN.....

LONG LIVE MUSHARRAF. LONG LIVE THE ARMY...

[This message has been edited by NMK Hajana (edited June 20, 2001).]

Do you want to discuss religion or do you want to discuss politics? Please make up your mind and enlighten the rest of us. Thanks.

Comment

See the topic of this thread. The very first word of the topic tells you what it is all about. This is all about the the religious fanatics, Mr peacemaker.

Tarar was the head of state, supporting religious fanatics, in essence. He is being discussed here. Go ahead now, and say something if you like. Or otherwise, stay off.

[This message has been edited by NMK Hajana (edited June 20, 2001).]

Comment

If you wanted to talk about religion, why did your thread go all over the Supreme Court and goondas and Nawaz Sharif and money brief cases blah blah blah .... take all that to its appropriate place.

Naaray marnay ka showk hai to Politics forum mein jao
        (--> LONG LIVE MUSHARRAF. LONG LIVE THE ARMY)

As far as I see, your post has little merit. There is nothing to discuss, insofar as religion is concerned. Corruption and (alleged) misdeeds of a ex-President are better to be discussed in Pakistan Affairs forum and not Religion forum. Just because he had a beard does not make him a Mullah and so do not drag it into Religion Forum.

If you want to score political points, by all means do so, in the right place.

[This message has been edited by Peacemaker (edited June 20, 2001).]

Comment

Yes, Sir.

But the religion is in the centre of it.

Thank you, Sir.

Comment

From the way you drafted your first post it doesn't seem that way. Religion is NOT in the centre of it. Religion was merely used to further some of their sinister objectives.

No one condones religious fanaticism and corruption. These are all political problems of Pakistan and are best discussed in the appropriate forum (i.e. Pak Affairs).

However if you wish to discuss the rulings of Islam on how to rule or how to combat corruption and terrorism and conduct of rulers, then this is the place. Go ahead.

Comment

All that happens in politics of Pakistan is sponsored by religious chess players.

So what is your problem, Mr. Peacemaker?

Comment

I think the problem is that you have failed to give a valid reason as to why this thread should be in the Religion forum rather than one of the Political forums, ie. Pak Affairs.

I'm moving this thread to Pak Affairs.

Comment

Working...
                X