Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O' God give these muslims insight and wisdom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O' God give these muslims insight and wisdom.

O' my dear God.....Why have you deserted them.....These muslims.....the poor and the distraught.....they know not what they believe......they follow the mullah......they are blind.....

Please give them insight to know Quranic teachings. Give them insight to understand the simple meanings of Khatim-un-Nabiyeen. They are deaf, they are dumb, they are blind. Please get them out of this mess.

[This message has been edited by NMK Hajana (edited June 19, 2001).]

ure an idiot

Comment

Thank you farhana.

Shall I assume you are completely devoid of logic.

Comment

Why is that groups like ADL and JDL cry blood whenever somebody brings legitimate charges against the Jews yet there is a deathly silence when some 'Qadiani' stereotypes all Muslims as ignorants. This post is an open insult to all the reciters of Kalima "There is no one worthy of being worshipped but Allah and Mohammad (Sallalaho Alayhe Wasalam) is his (last) Rasool".

Why are we allowing this group to insult the beliefs of a people who number around 1.6 Billion?

Comment

Bunch of house-hold/house-grown british pests!

Comment

NMK

OK, let's just say that your argument concerning Mirza is correct and he is a Prophet.

In your opinion, should we follow A Truthful Prophet or A Liar Propet.

Please be very careful how you answer, as you are now in a NO WIN SITUATION.

Comment

What is this "mullah" I keep hearing so much about? Is it some new religion or something?

------------------
              They shoot partypoopers, don't they?

Comment

Iqadeer wrote:

This post is an open insult to all the reciters of Kalima "There is no one worthy of being worshipped but Allah and Mohammad (Sallalaho Alayhe Wasalam) is his (last) Rasool".

Why are we allowing this group to insult the beliefs of a people who number around 1.6 Billion?

Mr. Iqdeer !!!

You have already modified the Kalima of Islam by giving it wrong translation. The words of Kalima do not contain the meanings of 'last' Rasool.

It's a shame that you people cannot answer anything correctly. You people are openly insulting the Quran by saying that there will be no prophet after Mohammad (s.a.w.). Look at the verse of Quran (Chapter 7 Verse 35).

Hadhrat Ayesha Siddiqa clearly told the muslims: Say he is Khatim-un-Nabiyeen, but never say he is the last prophet.

Prophet himself told that the Promised Messiah will appear in this world, and he will be the prophet....and he will be the prophet....and he will be the prophet....and he will be the prophet. We all know, and it's written in the Holy Book that Isa Ibne Mariam was a rightful and honoured prophet. So why the holy Prophet of Islam repeated four times that the Messiah will come to you and he will be the prophet.

Think over it. You are denying the teachings of Quran and of the holy prophet of Islam (s.a.w.). By exclaiming upon Ahmadies will not lead you to the truth. You nust condemn mullah because the Holy Prophet already warned the ummah about their mischievious acts.

The Holy Prophet said: the ulemas of the later times will be the worst creature under the skies. They will follow the path of Jews, so far so that if any Jews committed adultry with their own mother, these will do the same. The Holy Prophet said that these 'ulemas' will match with the jews just like the one shoe matches with the other.

Abdul Basit and sholay !!!!

Are you the one and the same person????? There has been no argument coming forward from you. All you are now telling me is that I put up false Ahadith. Shame to you both. Because I quoted the source of these Ahadith, and you still accuse me of being false. Why don't you consult with that idiot Dr. Rashid in Abu Dhabi who will tell you how to be a shameless person. He never quotes anything right from the books of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. But continues telling lies against ahmadiyyat.

You people cannot convert a single 'Kaffir' to Islam. However, you are expert in converting the muslims into Kaffirs. Go and see the history of all the 'fatwas' by these Ulem-e-Islam. There are more than 1600 'fatwas' that were issued by these 'Ulemas' against the other sects of Islam. Everyone of these Ulemas have called the other sect as Kaffirs. So that means all the sects have become Kaffir now.......

Shame Ain't it....??????

Comment

Look at this ignorant fool pretending to be more knowledgable than the collective understanding of the whole ummah and its scholars for the past 14 centuries! His liar Mirza just came not more than 100 years ago and introduced heretic idealogies in Islam and now he wants us to believe that all the Muslims of the past and today have utterly failed to understand the 'real' meaning of 'khatam' in the Qu'ran. Arrogant and pompous people like this deserve to be banned and thrown out of this forum to rid us of the filth we have to see spewing out of his venomous keyboard.

What's even more saddening is his stubborn persistence to act as if he knows the truth like divine revelation. On one hand, we have him and his openly pronounced liar kaafir Mirza Qadiani and the other we have the collective conscience of Muslims. The choice is easy to make. Ban these heretics forever!

Comment

Originally posted by iqadeer:
                    Arrogant and pompous people like this deserve to be banned and thrown out of this forum to rid us of the filth we have to see spewing out of his venomous keyboard.

What's even more saddening is his stubborn persistence to act as if he knows the truth like divine revelation. On one hand, we have him and his openly pronounced liar kaafir Mirza Qadiani and the other we have the collective conscience of Muslims. The choice is easy to make. Ban these heretics forever!
                    I don't think anyone will ban them. No matter what they do, what kind of lies and distortion they put up against Islam. They have been putting selfcreated lies and fabricated ahaadeeths attributed to Muhammed(saw)[which I consider an Insult] and no one is doing anything to stop that. Freedom of speech they say - the hell with that crap!

Comment

NMK

As I stated before:

Would you accept a Truthful Prophet or a Lying Prophet?

Answer the question!

You know very well that you are now in a NO WIN situation, similar to another Guppie named Amy was previously!

Please just answer the question.

Comment

Iqadeer !!!!

Are you telling me that the Prophet Mohammad (s.a.w) was also wrong Nauoozo Billah when he said that the vast majority of these Islamic sects will go to hell.

Don't be that arrogant, idiot. You know not an iota of the religious things. You want to use force to silence the people. This is the nonsense which creeped in to the Islamic world, and this is why all other nations dislike the Muslim Ummah.

You people cannot convert one single soul to Islam, but talk dfoolishly to impress others, and threaten to use force. This is why the present day muslims are shedding the blood of their own brethern in Pakistan, and blowing the people in mosques.

SHAME TO YOU AND SHAME TO YOUR MENTORS....

Comment

When I come back after some time, this thread should be closed.

NMK, answer sholay's and my questions, why aren't you answering them in my thread?

Sholay is right, you are in NO WIN situation, call your self truthful or arrogant british grown pest, you will lose.

Comment

NMK et al,

I suggest you take a look at this thread,
                            http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/Forum13/HTML/003046.html

Comment

Working...
                            X