Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Admin : Complaint About "amy"

Dear Admin

I got the same hate message as Sholay did but not in my PM but to my email address. Please can you BAN this sick individual who is posing as a Muslim to cause fitna on this forum. Thank you.

Yes, I agree. I got the same email with high obscenity language.
    Here is the source(can't post the email, its horrible):

Received: from hotmail.com <209.185.241.17> [204.68.23.12] by nmcst152 via mtad (34FM.0700.17B.03)
    with ESMTP id 180FFJsZo0344M24; Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:25:14 GMT
    Received: from hotmail.com [209.185.241.17] by nwcst267 via mtad (34FM.0700.17B.03);
    Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:25:14 GMT
    Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
    Sun, 10 Jun 2001 11:25:13 -0700
    Received: from 63.23.147.29 by lw3fd.law3.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:25:13 GMT
    X-Originating-IP: [63.23.147.29]
    To: [email protected]
    Bcc:
    Subject: esp. from amy
    Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 14:25:13 -0400
    Mime-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed
    Message-ID: <[email protected]>
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jun 2001 18:25:13.0273 (UTC) FILETIME=[B0803290:01C0F1DA]

Comment

For the record, it was in my personal e-mail not private message.

Comment

The best way to deal with that disoriented thing, is I think to ignore it.

------------------
        ~Survival of the smartest~

Comment

Your comments and complaints have been noted. Thanks for the message.....but next time, please contact [email protected] instead of posting the grievance here.

Comment

thanks paglu..u noticed something everyone started to lecture me when i said somethin bout her..shows the hate against the shia's

Comment

Originally posted by Sheraz CT:
              thanks paglu..u noticed something everyone started to lecture me when i said somethin bout her..shows the hate against the shia's

True true. Now i will always trust your judgements sheraz
              "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

Originally posted by Sheraz CT:
                Oh yeah, hardly true. The lecture would have been given to any Muslim regardless of his/her fiqh. You should have posted up the message amy sent you like Sholay did and exposed her the same way.

Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                Al-Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by mAd_ScIeNtIsT:
                  Oh yeah, hardly true. The lecture would have been given to any Muslim regardless of his/her fiqh. You should have posted up the message amy sent you like Sholay did and exposed her the same way.

sheraz opted for mardana way. Good on you sheraz.

"And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

Just out of curiousity, what is the Mardhana Way!

Comment

Originally posted by sholay:

Just out of curiousity, what is the Mardhana Way!
                      If I'm not mistaken, it's not too far from the Milky Way.

Comment

Brothers.....
                        I have answered her in her language, very very bad.....

I don't even think of those words in dream I have said to her
                        but amazingly....
                        didn't receive any single email from her

I think thats the best language she/he understands

I even doubt either it is he or she or the middle man.

Comment

..this is totally irrelevant..but does the admin actually return e-mails?? I've been waiting for a reply since the 7th....

------------------
                          "Labaik, Allahumma Labaik, Labaik La Sharika Laka Labaik, Innal Hamda Wa N'amata Laka Wal Mulk, La Sharika Lak." "Here I am at your service, O Allah, here I am. Here I am at your service and no partners do you have. Verily All Praise and All Bounty belong to you, and Yours alone is The Sovereignty. No partners do you have."
                          22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Originally posted by Hinna:
                            ..this is totally irrelevant..but does the admin actually return e-mails?? I've been waiting for a reply since the 7th....

You should complain to Admins @ [email protected]

Seriously, I think that anyone get a hotmail account and send it on behalf of anyone. Unless, it was a PM then this matter should be reported else just ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hinna:

Exactly where did you send the email Hinna? I get copies of all emails going to [email protected] and I have seen none from you.

I have not been away and have experienced no other difficulties with my account.

Besides....you have my personal account.....you are always welcome to use it.

Comment

Working...
                              X