X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hadith and Sunnah: Satanic Innovations?

Which Hadith, other than God and His revelations, do they uphold? [45:6]

The Quran is not a fabricated Hadith; ...it details everything. [12:111]

Some people uphold vain Hadith to divert others from the path of God. [31:6]

The only Sunna to follow shall be God's Sunna. [17:77, 33:62, 48:23, 6:114]

The Quran informs us that some enemies of the Prophet, described as "human and jinn devils," will fabricate lies and attribute them to the Prophet (6:112, 25:31).

This is precisely what happened after the prophet Muhammad's death; Hadith (oral) and Sunna (actions) were invented and attributed to the Prophet. Hadith and Sunna are satanic innovations because they:

[1] defy the divine assertions that the Quran is complete, perfect, fully detailed, and shall be the only source of religious guidance (6:19, 38, 114 & 45:6-7),

[2] blaspheme against the Prophet and depict him as a vicious tyrant who did not uphold the Quran, and

[3] create false doctrines based on superstition, ignorance, and indefensible nonsensical traditions. The prophet Muhammad was enjoined, in very strong words, from issuing any religious teachings besides the Quran (69:38-48).

Some Muslims compromise: "If a Hadith agrees with the Quran we will accept it, and if it contradicts the Quran, we will reject it!" Such premise proves that these people do not believe God's assertions that the Quran is "complete, perfect and fully detailed." The moment they seek guidance from anything besides the Quran, no matter how "right" it seems, they fall into Satan's trap (see 63:1). For they have rejected God's word and set up another god besides God (18:57).

The Quran's mathematical miracle provides mathematical evidence that the Quran shall be our only source of religious teachings. Here are just 2 examples:

1. "We did not leave anything out of this book," is in Verse 38 (19x2) and consists of 19 Arabic letters (6:38).
    2. "He sent down this book fully detailed," is in Verse 114 (19x6) and consists of 19 Arabic letters (6:114).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[This message has been edited by amy (edited June 07, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by amy (edited June 07, 2001).]

Amy, just a question, where are you quoting from?

Comment

Originally posted by Girl from Quraysh:
      Amy, just a question, where are you quoting from?

------------------
      Punjabi Kurhi

Comment

You posted:
        Which Hadith, other than God and His revelations, do they uphold? [45:6]

The true translation:
        Such are the Signs of Allah which We rehearse to thee in truth: then in what exposition will they believe after (rejecting) Allah and His Signs? (45:6)

You posted:
        The Quran is not a fabricated Hadith; ...it details everything. [12:111]

True translation:
        There is in their stories instruction for men endued with understanding. It is not a tale invented but a confirmation of what went before it a detailed exposition of all things and a Guide and a Mercy to any such as believe.(12:111)

You posted:
        Some people uphold vain Hadith to divert others from the path of God. [31:6]

True translation:
        But there are among men those who purchase idle tales without knowledge (or meaning) to mislead (men) from the Path of Allah and throw ridicule (on the Path): for such there will be a humiliating Penalty.(31:6)

[This message has been edited by Girl from Quraysh (edited June 07, 2001).]

Comment

the translation of Dr. Khalifa of our holy Quran is quite awkward and very controversial in my point of view. His translations differs very much from amongst others Piktal, YusufAli, Shakir.

I even remember reading that Khalifa meant that the fat of Swine is lawful as the Quran has only prohibited flesh, and everything that Quran has not made unlawful is lawful.

I'll dig up some references.

------------------
          ~Survival of the smartest~

Comment

Dear amy

You have accused me of twisting the meaning and implications of the Qur'an in the "comments?" thread.

Could you therefore explain why the verses that you have posted differ significantly with the mainstream translation as depicted by GfQ? Why is there a need to do that? Do you not hold the Qur'an sufficient for your salvation - the very point which you so often raise yourself?

------------------
            They shoot partypoopers, don't they?

Comment

*5:3 The "meat" of the pig is prohibited, not the "fat." Anything that is not specifically prohibited in the Quran must be considered lawful. See 6:145-146.

a commentary by Dr. Khalifa

source: www.quran.org/sura5.htm

------------------
              ~Survival of the smartest~

Comment

Mr. Partypooper and Gfq:

I don't see any difference in the translations that you have posted. Read them carefully and you will see.

------------------
                Punjabi Kurhi

Comment

Originally posted by aMiGo:
                  *5:3 The "meat" of the pig is prohibited, not the "fat." Anything that is not specifically prohibited in the Quran must be considered lawful. See 6:145-146.

a commentary by Dr. Khalifa

source: www.quran.org/sura5.htm

That's Exactly right. The ayat very clearly say meat and not the fat. Fat is used as lard in many products and God knew about that.

------------------
                  Punjabi Kurhi

Comment

Mr. Partpooper:

Mainstream translation by whose criteria? Are you trying to tell me what's mainstream and what's not? Are you suggesting that I don't know what mainstream is? While you have been rampaging around with the truth of the meaning every where I see. Are you the custodian of integrity and meaning of quran? I don't think so. You don't wanna know my opinion.

Best is yet to come,

------------------
                    Punjabi Kurhi

Comment

Originally posted by amy:
                      Best is yet to come,

I doubt that

Comment

Mainstream translation by whose criteria? Are you trying to tell me what's mainstream and what's not? Are you suggesting that I don't know what mainstream is? While you have been rampaging around with the truth of the meaning every where I see. Are you the custodian of integrity and meaning of quran? I don't think so. You don't wanna know my opinion.
                        Dear amy

What the Qur’an itself says is that “It has been made very suitable for admonition”, which is sometimes wrongly referred to as, “it has been made easy”. As I have stated in the other thread by yourself, it is in the language, which the Qur’an itself has termed “Arabiyin Mobeen”, i.e. ‘clear Arabic’. It is in the language of the “Ummul Quraa” i.e. the Chief Town of Arabia – i.e. Mecca – which in fact was the language of the Qureish.

Therefore, even a person whose mother tongue is Arabic, cannot have a scholarly command over the Qur’an, if he is not well versed with the language of the “Ummul Quraa”.

The differences in translations, however, may be ascribed to two main reasons: One is that the translations are basically understandings of the translating minds. Understanding and comprehension, as we know, may differ from mind to mind. It is actually a matter of perception. The other reason for such differences in translations is that even though people who undertook the task of translation generally did have knowledge of the Arabic language, but it was not necessarily the knowledge of the Classical Arabic or the Arabic of the “Ummul Quraa”. This has a lot of bearing on the understanding of the Qur’an. As this particular Arabic dialect had its specific idioms, phrases, and other literary styles.

Therefore, I think it is imperative that any person, who takes up the task of translating the Qur’an, must, besides a number of other qualifications, have command on the language of the “Ummul Quraa”. Without this, the translator is not properly equipped for the task that he is planning to undertake. Just like a person who wants to conduct research on Shakespeare must be well versed in the classical English language. Being an expert in modern English would obviously not be enough for the purpose.

Now I wonder whether the honourable Dr. Khalifa has suceeded in attaining this requirement. If so, rest assured, I will be the first one to willingly accept his translation of the verses.

Best is yet to come,
                        I look forward to it.

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by X Factor:

I doubt that
                          Are you a fortune teller? or your pee brain is only capable of spitting garbage. Consider this a civilized response to your stupid comment. I don't think you want uncivilized response from me. That may deprive of sleep for a few days.

------------------
                          Punjabi Kurhi

Comment

Are you a fortune teller? or your pee brain is only capable of spitting garbage. Consider this a civilized response to your stupid comment. I don't think you want uncivilized response from me. That may deprive of sleep for a few days.
                            Dear amy

Let's keep this clean. Thank you kindly.

------------------

Comment

Mr. Partypooper:

If the translation can vary because of what an individual traslator understands it to be then how can you label one as mainsteam and not the other. All of us would like to believe certain things and when something comes closer to our inner feelings, we consider it mainstream or at least like to consider it mainstream. There are several other translations of quran in english and several other languages by people of different nationalities including arab and non-arab muslims. The word beating is there to stay and is present in every translation. Dr. Khalifa is just one of those.

You are having great difficulty reconciling with the word 'beating' and in a way you are trying to twist the meaning to sugar coat it and make it a bit more acceptable to the present day society. I don't blame you for that but you are not doin' a good job. I put together all your posts and there is a marked change in your explanations from post to post.

If you would accept the words, it'll be easy for you to come up with a rational explanation in the presence of the word 'beating'.

When people try to explain the meaning of quran in circles, it becomes very difficult to understand. If you keep it as it is, life will be very easy for you.

Islam as a religion is totally different than Islamic rituals adopted by muslims.

Enough said, I don't think I can accept the meaning anything other than beating. A true and civilized muslim may not practice it by his own choice or fear of retaliation from the wife, but it does exist in Quran.

------------------
                              Punjabi Kurhi

Comment

Working...
                              X