All Muslims Must Read This.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Muslims Must Read This.

I have just recieved this private e-mail from AMY, who is an imposter on our Forum.

Please Moderator, do not edit this message as I would like to let all our fellow Muslims know what we are dealing with.

sholey or whatever the **** you call yourself, listen mother ****er:

If you wanna discuss a topic, we'll discuss that but if you are gonna make personnal remarks or smart ass comments, you can go and **** yourself or better yet **** your mother, you stupid moron. I have seen plenty of garbage like you. You learnt religion from a mullah who ****ed you in the bathroom of a mosque, you ****in' monkey.
    Have a good day *******

hmmmmmmmmm...no comment

------------------
    Wo baraa raheem aur kareem hai, mujhai yeh sift be ataa karai...
    Tujhai bhoolnaiki mai duaa karoon, to mairee duaa mai aasaar na ho

Comment

sholay,
      The proper way to handle such issues is to email the offending note to [email protected]

When you forward the email to us, it substantiates your claim and provides us the necessary information required to take action against such individuals.

Comment

Thanks for posting this email, now it saves me the hasstle of writing to others. Just don't cross the line. Stay with the topic and we'll discuss it.

------------------
        Punjabi Kurhi

Comment

LOL

So Sholya, you received Amy's famous e-mail as well.

Join the club.

Comment

Now that I have been honoured by the Christian Missionary Amy aka Amanda Davies with such a warm welcome, it's down to business as usual.

Could you please confirm which Church you learnt to pray with such humble words that you used in your private e-mail to me. Surely you must use the same words whilst on your dining table, praising your food and provision.

If you wanted to look for a suitable husband and move away from the traditional Catholic or Prodestant way of life, all you had to to was ask. Fortunately for me and unfortunately for you, I'm already married to a beautiful Muslim woman.

Therefore it's a no go for you.

If worse comes to worse, I'm going away soon and I'm sure there will be plenty takers in the villages for you.

Getting back to my original question. Why did you confirm my suspicion about yourself and fell for the bait admitting your impostership and intelligence level. Very naive of you to get caught so easily.

But more importantly, please answer the question regarding the Prophet PBUH's last sermon, without quoting any A'Hadeeth, or should I say Bible!

See ya, cuz, I wouldn't wanna be ya!

Comment

I demand a ban on amy.

hey amy, who do u think you are? I think she thinks she is gori or something.

This mssg to bro sholay proves how spot-on sheraz CT was in his judgements abt amy.
              "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

Very disappointing.

What a pity.

------------------
                They shoot partypoopers, don't they?

Comment

I concur. Ban amy, it is clear that she is on Gupshup for the sole purpose of attacking Islam and nothing else.
                  Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                  Al-Ghazali

Comment

amy said........

"I have seen plenty of garbage like you. You learnt religion from a mullah who ****ed you in the bathroom of a mosque, you ****in' monkey."

Amy don't try to be clever it was your christian Bishop, who took you into your Church's bathroom and ********ed you. I had seen you on BBC's TV progrm where you were claiming for compensation from the Church.
                    ha..ha happy now

Comment

you guyz make me sick
                      no no literally S I C K

at one end you are preaching her that you do your namaz this way because The Prophet offered his namaaz the same way

but you are failing to follow in his footsteps

what did he do with the nonbelievers
                      did he taunt em?
                      call the nonbeliever ladies names?

infact he treated the nonbelievers with respect
                      even when they taunted him, made fun of him, tortured him and called him names

he didnt restort to name calling, or degrading em

follow what you preach

shame on ya for behaving in such a manner
                      provide her with the info and move on

no need to tell her that she was blah blah blah in the bathroom

Grow up!!!

and now dont accuse me of taking anysides
                      that I am not

Comment

I'm with Anchal on this one. Try and apply a little maturity to this, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilot25:

I'm with Anchal on this one. Try and apply a little maturity to this, guys.
                          I agree with both of you. But what did I say?

------------------

Comment

A wise man would talk to you only in a language which you understand.

In amy's case That is the only language she understands, before we tried to convince her with exmaples and other knowledgeable talk, but she is not here to talk but tease.

Especially her private message to Sholay.

And please don't give examples as Prophet(Sall Allah ho alaihe wasallam) didn't punish such man or tribe although they threw stones on him.

Prophet didn't punish people of Taif, thats true but on the other hand he wouldn't hasitate to fight against the Kafirs.

If somebody would commit any sinn like theft or adultary then he wouldn't let them get away with that but he punished them on merit.

Comment

Originally posted by wasir:

Prophet didn't punish people of Taif, thats true but on the other hand he wouldn't hasitate to fight against the Kafirs.
                              wasir

Are you aware of the meaning and implication of the word Kafir? Are you aware that assigning the status of Kafir or Kufr upon any individual or group is beyond your jurisdiction?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mr Partypooper (edited June 12, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                              X