Jalsa Salana 2001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jalsa Salana 2001

There have always been threads about Ahmadi Muslims and their beliefs! Now, for all those who want to know more about Ahmadiyya jama'at & their faiths can attend the Annual National Convention of USA Ahmadiyya Jama'at!

When: 22nd, 23r & 24th of June (3 days - InshAllah)

Where: 15000 Good Hope Road,
    Silver Spring, Maryland 20905
    USA

Please call 1-800-WHY-ISLAM between 8AM and 5PM USA PST if you are interested.

Also you can email me, [email protected], if you need any more information, have questions or comments.

Annual Convention for Canada will InshAllah be held on 29th, 30th June & 1st of July in Toronto.

European & African Ahmadi Jama'ats have their own Julsa Salanas.
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Ahmadjee:

I subscribed to aaiil.org and I must tell you that thay have done a great job of clearing some of the misconceptions about Ahmadees. Good Luck with propagation of Islam. I have my own views on the subject of why Ahmadee movement is targeted by a particular group of muslims but this is not the place. Since it originated in Punjab, it bothered a lotta other people. You will have t read this between lines. Good luck with annual meeting.

------------------
    Punjabi Kurhi

Comment

Ahmadjee ...........what about broadcast MTA? can we still watch it on MTA?

------------------
      "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"

Comment

Amy: Are you a Lahori Ahmadi? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to!

Insaaniat: I don't know if its coming LIVE or not but I am sure that some point in time you will see it on Muslim TV Ahmadiyya!

Maybe you can check that weeks schedule on Muslim Television Ahmadiyya's Schedule
        I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadjee:
          Amy: Are you a Lahori Ahmadi? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to!

]
          I believe that ahmadees are muslims and what's happening in Pakistan is against Islamic teachings.

------------------
          Punjabi Kurhi

Comment

Working...
          X