People in this forum..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People in this forum..

I've been watching this ongoing battle between many members and this so called "amy" individual. I have refrained from entering into these pointless discussions because no matter what reply is given, this "amy" person just decides to fling disgusting and ill mannered remarks at people.

So I'm asking you guys to just ignore her posts. She's trying to get everyone's attention as well as get all of us pissed and angry and quite frankly she's succeeding. Allah swt will punish her for spreading false truths.

So once again...just try and ignore these useless posts and continue to respond to other meaningful posts such as Masooma's post on marriage or Barysh's post on alcohol in food.

------------------
    "Labaik, Allahumma Labaik, Labaik La Sharika Laka Labaik, Innal Hamda Wa N'amata Laka Wal Mulk, La Sharika Lak." "Here I am at your service, O Allah, here I am. Here I am at your service and no partners do you have. Verily All Praise and All Bounty belong to you, and Yours alone is The Sovereignty. No partners do you have."

[This message has been edited by Hinna (edited June 12, 2001).]
    22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

thank u hina..someone agrees with me..she has no right to be in the religion forum..she just wants some attention..i say just ban her

Comment

Yup, you are right.

She is not worth the disk space that this thread takes!!!

Since members have started this shockwave asking for her bannishment. I am sure, Adminisrator can put an end to this temp show of frustration and misery by our friend Amy.

p.s - Moderator, please put her out of her misery once in for all.

Comment

Working...
      X