Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some ImporANNOUNCEMENT: Islamic Events In UK To Attend For All Sunnis

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Some ImporANNOUNCEMENT: Islamic Events In UK To Attend For All Sunnis

    assalamu alaykum

    I just want to tell my Sunni brothers and sisters who love the Beloved Habib of Allah (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) that there are some BIG and IMPORTANT events lined up in the next few weeks/months in England. Please try to attend these if you can insha Allah. May Allah give us tawfeeq to attend and gain sawaab and increase our LOVE of The Beloved of The Lord (ameen) (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam:


    26th May: Manchester Central Mosque, Victoria Park. International Naat Conference.
    Many famous naat-khwaans to attend and also ulama and mashaikh.

    27th May: Walthamstow (London)--Annual Eid Milad un Nabi Conference and Jaloos, Leabridge Road Mosque. Led by Mufakkir e Islam, Sahibzada e Ghawth al Azam, Hazrat Pir Sayyid Abd al Qadir Shah Sahib al Jilani and many other ulama and mashaikh.

    10th June: Milad Sharif Program in Victoria Park Mosque, Manchester. Many mashaikh to attend.

    Soon (date not yet known). International Sunni Khatm e Nabbuwat Conference, Birmingham, Amir e Millat Mosque, Sparkhill. Led by Sayyedi wa Mawlayi, Hazrat Shaykh Mihr ul Millat Hafiz Pir Sayyid Munawwar Hussain Shah Naqshbandi Jama'ati. This is a MAJOR EVENT insha Allah and HUNDREDS of TOP SCHOLARS and MASHAIKH from around the world
    will attend insha Allah.






    ------------------
    The key to all of Islam is the absolute and total passionate love [ishq] of the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam(and all those connected with him). That leads to love of Allah and when you achieve that you become a mine of compassion and love for all of Allah's creation.

    #2
    One question if you don't mind:

    Why do these people have such long names?

    ------------------
    They shoot partypoopers, don't they?

    Comment


      #3
      Because it gives them a feeling of credibility and sense of security to help maintain the respect and superiority.

      ------------------
      Belief is not what mind possesses, it is what possesses the mind!

      Comment


        #4
        I see. Thanks.

        ------------------
        They shoot partypoopers, don't they?

        Comment


          #5
          Dear Asif Bhai
          Thanx for the info!.

          Comment


            #6
            PP and analyzeit

            if you read carefully you will have seen the NAMES are of normal length...the honorifics are added by the lovers of the Shaykhs for respect.

            Respect of the awliya? Oh yeh that's something wahaabis dont do. I forgot. sorry

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Asif:

              Respect of the awliya? Oh yeh that's something wahaabis dont do. I forgot. sorry

              [/I]
              Dear Asif

              There is no need to be like that. Your explanation of the honorifics is more than sufficient. Rest assured, I meant to cause no offence to anybody.

              In fact, I asked because I have had great exposure from a very young age to many works ascibed to people like Hadhrat Abdul Qadir Jilani, Ali Hujwiri, Bistami...and many others which I am sure you are so familiar with. In fact I have currently have all the works ascribed to these people and have been through them in depth. You might be surprised to see how much exactly I don't know about these people.

              ------------------
              They shoot partypoopers, don't they?

              Comment


                #8
                sorry partypooper
                I apologise...but my comment was directed at wahaabis only and so you shouldn't have got offended unless you consider yourself one

                Comment


                  #9
                  My dear Asif

                  I tend to get not offended, but a little disappointed when somebody makes a derogatory remark about one group of people without demonstrating any basis for their accusution. Even if I do not regard myself as Wahabi. Why should I have to be wahabi to understand that? I thought civil behaviour towards others was a universal principle in its own right.

                  In fact I try to look past the sectarian differences and foicus on Islam in its own way. Which is why I regard myself exclusively as a Muslim. Have you heard of that term?

                  ------------------
                  They shoot partypoopers, don't they?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Where r u from Bro...
                    I am from Manchester...
                    All these programs are on my list....hopefully I will attend many more including these...
                    We will hopefully take two or more coaches to Walthamstow to attend Jaloos....
                    Voctoria park Mosque's Mehafil-e-Naaht would be a megga success
                    Originally posted by Asif:
                    assalamu alaykum

                    I just want to tell my Sunni brothers and sisters who love the Beloved Habib of Allah (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) that there are some BIG and IMPORTANT events lined up in the next few weeks/months in England. Please try to attend these if you can insha Allah. May Allah give us tawfeeq to attend and gain sawaab and increase our LOVE of The Beloved of The Lord (ameen) (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam:


                    26th May: Manchester Central Mosque, Victoria Park. International Naat Conference.
                    Many famous naat-khwaans to attend and also ulama and mashaikh.

                    27th May: Walthamstow (London)--Annual Eid Milad un Nabi Conference and Jaloos, Leabridge Road Mosque. Led by Mufakkir e Islam, Sahibzada e Ghawth al Azam, Hazrat Pir Sayyid Abd al Qadir Shah Sahib al Jilani and many other ulama and mashaikh.

                    10th June: Milad Sharif Program in Victoria Park Mosque, Manchester. Many mashaikh to attend.

                    Soon (date not yet known). International Sunni Khatm e Nabbuwat Conference, Birmingham, Amir e Millat Mosque, Sparkhill. Led by Sayyedi wa Mawlayi, Hazrat Shaykh Mihr ul Millat Hafiz Pir Sayyid Munawwar Hussain Shah Naqshbandi Jama'ati. This is a MAJOR EVENT insha Allah and HUNDREDS of TOP SCHOLARS and MASHAIKH from around the world
                    will attend insha Allah.






                    Comment


                      #11
                      Brother Wasir
                      wa alaykum salaam!
                      I am also in Manchester! I go to VP mosque!!
                      did you go to the Dars of the Qur'an by Hazrat Mufakkir e Islam in Longsight? I was there!



                      ps the Khatme Nabuwwat Conference at my beloved pir's mosque in Birmingham will be on JULY 22ND insha Allah

                      All are invited to attend.

                      As Hazrat e Rumi said

                      Yeh zamaana ba suhbat e awliya raa
                      Behtar ast az sad saal zuhd o Taa'at ra ?


                      One moment in the company of a saint
                      Is better than a hundred years of worship!

                      I might not be able to go to the Naat conference though cos i am going to Oxford that weekend but i will go to the Jaloos insha Allah in walthamstow

                      you can email me if you want


                      Comment


                        #12
                        Mr. Partypooper

                        You are also invited to attend these events and see for your self what a Sufi gathering is like. See the real, spirituality of Islam and you will FEEL the difference

                        As for why i dont like Wahabis--please read any book on them and their history and you will see why they are the root of most of the troubles in the world of islam today
                        http://www.hizmetbooks.org/Advice_fo...lim/wah-36.htm

                        through to ..//wah-41.htm


                        is what you need to read.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          No I didn't go to Longsight gathering.
                          But I listened to Hadrat Mufakar-e-Islam in Bury last sunday
                          Originally posted by Asif:
                          Brother Wasir
                          wa alaykum salaam!
                          I am also in Manchester! I go to VP mosque!!
                          did you go to the Dars of the Qur'an by Hazrat Mufakkir e Islam in Longsight? I was there!



                          ps the Khatme Nabuwwat Conference at my beloved pir's mosque in Birmingham will be on JULY 22ND insha Allah

                          All are invited to attend.

                          As Hazrat e Rumi said

                          Yeh zamaana ba suhbat e awliya raa
                          Behtar ast az sad saal zuhd o Taa'at ra ?


                          One moment in the company of a saint
                          Is better than a hundred years of worship!

                          I might not be able to go to the Naat conference though cos i am going to Oxford that weekend but i will go to the Jaloos insha Allah in walthamstow

                          you can email me if you want

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Whats with all these Pirs? Are these the so called 'learned' men of Islam I hear such wonderful stories about?

                            I'm near Walthamstow..

                            Comment


                              #15
                              AIN'T THE PEER FROM WALTHAMSTOW, THE ONE WHO WAS ON THE COOK REPORT FOR FRAUD!!

                              ONE DEFINITE DODGY CHARACTER!!!

                              I HEAR HE'S IN PAKISTAN MAKING ANOTHER MANSION AT THE EXPENSE OF THE PUBLIC.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X