Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake Muslims...but very loud in showing love for Nabi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake Muslims...but very loud in showing love for Nabi.

It's strange. All these fake muslims, who do not know Islam, not an iota of it, have never said five time prayers in their life, cannot read or understand Quran, acting totally against the commandments of Allah and the teachings of the holy Prophet but are bvery good in loudly calling themselves as Muslims.

They celebrate the Id Milad un Nabi with great pomp and show, reading Na'ats but do not want to follow his teachings.

WHAT WILL THEY ANSWER ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT WHEN ALLAH WILL ASK THEM OF THEIR PRACTICE IN LIFE....?????

Oh i've seen plenty of them so called muslim they make me

[This message has been edited by Shehzaada (edited May 17, 2001).]

Comment

Dont be so quick to judge! By calling them "fake" Muslims are you saying they are out of Islam? How do you know that their love is not geniune? Do you know their hearts' contents? This kind of absurd condemnation is typical of the neo-Kharijite fanatics who are ruining Islam since the 18th century

Remember the man who came to the Prophet alayhisalam and said Ya Rasool Allah , may my mother and father be sacrificed for you! (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) I do not have many good deeds of prayer and fasting but I []love [/b] Allah and His Messenger. Will I go to Heaven? And Rasool Allah alayhi salatosalaam, the Mercy of the Universes, replied "You will be with those you love"

There were many ppl in the Prophet's blessed time even who had big beards and who always prayed and read Qur'an and stayed up all night but whose hearts were dark. And they were the munaafiqoon. Or how about the heretical Kharijites in Hazrat Ali's time?
      Even when he (karam Allah wajhu) ordered them to be killed they were reciting Qur'an yet they are in Hell!
      So dont judge a person by his outward appearance.

If someone does not pray or do a fard action he is sinful and wrong but that does NOT mean he is a "fake Muslim"; indeed just by going to the Milad function (which all of the great sunni scholars have accepted as a good innovation bida'h hasanah eg As Suyuti and Ibn Kathir) they are showing their love and the love of the Prophet alayhisalam IS the be-all and end-all of Islam.

Such people are infinitely better than the hypocrite, black hearted Wahabi heretics who might have big beards but whose hearts are full of rancour and hatred and who try to belittle the exalted rank of Allah's Darling Messenger (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) at every opportunity.

Such fanatical Wahabis have ruined the image of Islam

Only the pure of heart will be admitted to paradise and those who have rancour in their hearts for Allah's Messenger sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam--despite their zillions of prayers etc.--can NEVER be pure of heart and are heading for disaster.

Allag protect us from the fitna of Najd!

Comment

Originally posted by NMK Hajana:

It's strange. All these fake muslims, who do not know Islam, not an iota of it, have never said five time prayers in their life, cannot read or understand Quran, acting totally against the commandments of Allah and the teachings of the holy Prophet but are bvery good in loudly calling themselves as Muslims.

They celebrate the Id Milad un Nabi with great pomp and show, reading Na'ats but do not want to follow his teachings.

WHAT WILL THEY ANSWER ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT WHEN ALLAH WILL ASK THEM OF THEIR PRACTICE IN LIFE....?????

================================================== =======================================
        How could you be so judgemental to say that all muslims who go to Milad or recite Naats do not pray????
        What is your evidence? Show your evidence or retract your words. You have already caused third degree burns to a aashiq e rasool.
        You are a liar if you have no evidence of such slandering.

Comment

Such incredible hypocrisy is completely beyond me.

People go on making absolutely ridiculous statements agains 'wahabis', statements full of nothing but blind hatred and unashamedly insulting and provocative stuff, declaring them heretic or kaafir or whatever, but then these same people go " " and hop mad all over the place over some simple satements made by other people which are not even provocative or insulting to anybody and would most definitely pale in comparison to the statements made by themselves.
          Just what do they expect?, I don't know.
          Well, as I said such incredible hypocrisy is simply beyond me.

For example read this,
          Originally posted by Asif:
          Dont be so quick to judge! By calling them "fake" Muslims are you saying they are out of Islam? How do you know that their love is not geniune? Do you know their hearts' contents? This kind of absurd condemnation is typical of the neo-Kharijite fanatics who are ruining Islam since the 18th century
          And this of course is then most logically followed by this, (quoted below)
          I totally fail to understand what exactly these people expect?
          Originally posted by Asif:
          Such people are infinitely better than the hypocrite, black hearted Wahabi heretics who might have big beards but whose hearts are full of rancour and hatred and who try to belittle the exalted rank of Allah's Darling Messenger (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) at every opportunity.

Such fanatical Wahabis have ruined the image of Islam

Only the pure of heart will be admitted to paradise and those who have rancour in their hearts for Allah's Messenger sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam--despite their zillions of prayers etc.--can NEVER be pure of heart and are heading for disaster.
          Allag protect us from the fitna of Najd!
          Where is the consistency (or even sanity) in this, I ask? Do YOU Asif know their heart's content??

However rest assured Asif that the originator of this thread does lie out of Islam as this topic was not opened by a 'wahabi' but rather by a Qadiani.
          So there can be more to this topic at least than meets the eye.

However there is nothing in the original post which says anything other than a most logical, even a most important and burning question. I think it is better to answer that, or to think about it at least regardless of who is asking.

[This message has been edited by Ahmed (edited May 18, 2001).]

Comment

According to Fiqah Hanfi....it is Makrooh to call a non-Muslim, Kafir unless he is not doing any harm to Islam.....
            So what about those who are Muslims, nevermind how bad they are....and also a Muslim sholudn't call other Muslim Kafir or Fake....because if he is not then The caller's destination is Hell and nothing less than that...
            BTW Bro Ahmed.... its Wahabi Ulimas who blame us Sunnis doing Shirk on every second thing...not Sunni Ulimas...We don't call any Sect Mushhrik or Kafir.....we still consider them Muslims... just call the those last from the right path...
            and the one who has posted this thread..what about your own faith...r u Sure you r a True Muslim and not a so caLLed Fake...think and answer

Comment

I AGREE WITH THE ORIGINAL POST, THERE ARE PLENTY OF SO CALLED MUSLIMS.

HOWEVER, WE DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ANY BROTHER A NON MUSLIM. THE JUDGE OF ALL CREATION IS THE LORD ALMIGHTY ALLAH (SWTA).

IN ADDITION, IT IS IGNORANT TO CALL PEOPLE WAHABI'S AT EVERY TURN, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MAJORITY OF PAKISTANI'S DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE TERM WAHABI ACTUALLY MEANS. FOR THE RECORD, I AM NOT A SO CALLED WAHABI, BEFORE SOME ILLITERATE IDIOT DECIDES TO LABEL ME.

DOES ABDUL WAHAB - HANBALI SCHOOL OF THOUGHT -18TH CENTURY - SECRET SERVICE -HOUSE OF SAUD, RING A BELL. IF NOT, I'LL EXPLAIN SOME OTHER TIME.

FOR THOSE THAT UNDERSTAND THE GLORIOUS QUR'AAN, DON'T FORGET THAT THE HOLY PROPHET WAS JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER PROPHETS, A MESSENGER OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY ALLAH (SWTA).

THE HOLY PROPHET WAS THE BELOVED OF ALLAH.
              HAZRAT ISA (AS), WAS THE WORD OF ALLAH.
              HAZRAT IBRAHEEM (AS),WAS THE FRIEND OF ALLAH.
              HAZRAT MUSA (AS) WAS THE SPOKEN TO OF ALLAH.

YOU SEE ALL THE PROPHETS HAD CERTAIN RELATIONSHIPS WITH THERE LORD, BUT THEY WERE ULTIMATELY THE MESSENGERS OF ALLAH (SWTA).

BEING A MUSLIM MEANS THE FOLLOWER OF ISLAM, WHICH IN TURN MEANS 'SUBMITTING TO THE WILL OF ALLAH', AND THE WILL OF ALLAH IS ALL WRITTEN IN THE GLORIOUS QUR'AAN.

SO LET'S NOT GO TO THE EXTREMES AND START LABELLING ANY 'MUSLIM' WHO DOES NOT FOLLOW THE SAME SCHOOL OF THOUGHT AS ANOTHER WITH LUDICROUS ALLEGATIONS.

THE WORST MUSLIM IS THE ONE WHOSE BORN A MUSLIM, DOES NOT ACT LIKE A MUSLIM AND SAYS HE'S A MUSLIM. PERIOD!

Comment

Nefsy wrote:

.....they are "ashiqe rasool"....

Poor you. Anyone who is really Ashiq-e-Rasool will carry on his love and act in obedience to the teachings of his beloved Prophet. He or she will never get undaunted by anyone calling him whatever name they give to him. An "Ashique" is one who gets lost into the love of his object, and does not care who is throwing stones upon him or her.

But, on the contrary, those who are only paying lip service, and want the people to believe him as the most loyal "Ashiq-e-Rasool" are truely the fake ones. These are the people who are a blot on the name of Islam.

They cannotget up from their morning sweet slumber lest their sleep gets disturbed. They do not spend anything in the name of Allah except the one meant for show purposes, they are the worst husbands, worst fathers, worst sons, worst neighbours....and so on. How can they be the "Ashiq-e-Rasool". However, I never called them as Non-Muslim or Kafir. As long as someone believes in the Oneness of Allah and believes that Mohammad is His Messenger I have no right to call the person as a Non-Muslim.

THESE MULLAHS HAVE TOTALLY DISTORTED ISLAM. THE PROPHET PROPHESIED LONG TIME AGO THEY WILL BE MISGUIDING THE PEOPLE. IN FACT THE WORDS USED IN THE HADITH ARE VERY VERY STRONG.

HE SAID THE PEOPLE WILL GO TO THEM FOR GUIDANCE BUT WILL FIND THEM TURNED INTO MONKEYS AND SWINES....

Comment

NMK, It is hard to believe that you could not understand the sarcastic style of combining " Third degree burn" with " Ashiqe Rasool", when a proclaimed ashiqe rasool was burning severly all over his post.

Anyways, you or anybody else can not really claim who has more love for prophet regardless of what they try to show off. It is just a matter of what you believe and what others believe.

Comment

sholay,

Would you mind turning off your caplocks when you are typing your replies, as its seen as discourteous and considered the equivalent of shouting. Thank you.

Comment

instead of venturing out and acquiring all the knowledge we can about Islam.. and in being the best we can be in this world and for the Hereafter.. we sit here and we ARGUE. argue about what? stuff that we are not even CAPABLE of judging. can you give me someone's emaan in a bottle labeled if they are Wahabi or Sunni or whatever. oh and please be specific as to if they prayed 5 X a day or if they fasted or if they paid their zakah. and dont forget to list their kindness and duties towards their fellow muslims.

typed and double spaced please. make sure u put tape over the label so the writing doesnt get messed up.

*sigh*

-mehndi

Fear Allah. please.

[This message has been edited by mehndi (edited May 19, 2001).]

Comment

H K Hajana.....the starter of this thread
                        you used word ...fake....I totally agree with that.....but
                        to me you seem a fake child of your father....understand what I mean?
                        I have got a reason to say that

Comment

Oh.. Miladun-Nabiyy.. What a great Blessing when you see people loving the Prophet, far away from exadgurating..

Allah Allah..
                          Ahmad G
                          Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

Comment

May Allah's Curse be upon those make takfeer to the hundreds of millions of Muslims in the world whom celebrate the Prophet's Birth and Visit His Grave And seek Blessings from Allah by Him. All that is asserted from Qur'an and sunnah.
                            The one who disagrees is simply an ignorant, but shameless to oppose majority of muslims.
                            Ahmad G
                            Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

Comment

Originally posted by NMK Hajana:

Salam NMK Hajana

Aright I think u have said enough. How on earth can u speak like that about ur fellow muslim brothers/sisters.
                              Ur attitude has atleast caused me grief n I am telling u u have really hurt me deep. Now does Allah (SWOT) not say anything about pple who hurt other pple.
                              LET me be clear in telling u that I am Ashqe Rasul, I pray Five times a day + have read Quran. Infact all my mates are ashqe rasul but unfortunately none of them fit ur depiction. I wonder Why ?????

Trust me its pple like u who create differences amoung muslims.

Ki Muhammad Se Wafa tu Ne To Hum Tere Hein
                              Jahan Cheez hai Kya LOoh O Kalam Tere Hein

Comment

Working...
                              X