Pathatic Shia-Sunni Divide!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathatic Shia-Sunni Divide!!!

Well, no group is formed for non-sense ideology with so much followers but should we fight in streets for that ?
    Is it justified that we ourself see a sin and pass a verdict on that ? I believe that Islam even does not allow a person to kill a killer in revenge, even if u have witnessed that murder, unless the case is presented and decided by court.
    We are in majority, so if our case is so strong, why don't we legislate on that, I think there are already laws on that. Then, if someone is abusing our most respected religious figures in the privacy of their homes or sessions, then I don't think we have a strong argument cuz even an Islamic court would not take that as an offense, I guess.
    I think our state is close to the events that is potrayed by Naseem Hajazi in his novels. The Iraq's internal situation when the Mongols were at their borders from the Iranian side.
    Muslims used to have malakharas with each sects leader presenting his views, always ended on fights between followers.
    In the end what he had was, the towers of head-skulls of muslims and world largest muslims library down in the drain of river tigres, i guess. Those mongols must have done many other attrocities that most of we don't know and don't want to know cuz Muslims never learn from history!!

THERE ARE TWO TYPES,.....ONE MULLAH WHO KNOWS ISLAM AND FOLLOWS,.....AND ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW AND FOLLOWS DEVIL PATH,....LIKE KILLINGS ETC.WE MUST BE FAIR WITH GOOD ONES.

GOD KNOWS US ALL,......

[This message has been edited by TARIQ786USA (edited May 26, 2001).]
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.
Working...
X