Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other (nonmuslim)famous PPl.Have said About Jews.!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to know everyone's views on the following. And dont tell me it was written by some arab coz you will be ignored if you do so:
    George Washington
    ( in Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co.)
    "They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."
    (George Washington)

Peter Styvesant
    ( 17th century Dutch governor in America.)
    "The Jews who have arrived would nearly all like to remain here, but learning that they (with their customary usury and deceitful trading with the Christians) were very repugnant to the inferior magistrates, as also to the people having the most affection for you; the Deaconry also fearing that owing to their present indigence they might become a charge in the coming winter, we have, for the benefit of this weak newly developing place and land in general, deemed it useful to require them in a friendly way to depart; praying also most seriously in this connection, for ourselves also for the general community of your worships, that the deceitful race - such hateful enemies and blasphemers of the name of Christ - not be allowed further to infect and trouble this new colony. "
    (Peter Styvesant)
    (Letter to the Amsterdam Chamber of the Dutch West India Company, from New Amsterdam, September 22, 1654.)

MARIA THERESA, Queen of Hungary and Bohemia (1771 - 1789)
    "Henceforth no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible."

REV. MARTIN LUTHER, sermon at Eisleben, a few days before his death, February, 1546

"Besides, you also have many Jews living in the country, who do much harm... You should know the Jews blaspheme and violate the name of our Savior day for day... for that reason you, Milords and men of authority, should not tolerate but expel them. They are our public enemies and incessantly blaspheme our Lord Jesus Christ, they call our Blessed Virgin Mary a harlot and her Holy Son a ******* and to us they give the epithet of changelings and abortions.
    Therefore deal with them harshly as they do nothing but excruciatingly blaspheme our Lord Jesus Christ, trying to rob us of our lives, our health, our honor and belongings."

Throughout history and in europe jews were very much hated. no one hates a nation without giving reason and the statements mentioned are it. like it says in the quran or hadith, eat at a jewish house (because they eat halal) but sleep at a christian's house (because you can trust them not to suffacate you while sleeping!). therefore you cannot trust a jew. this is of course general, we cant say all of them are like this but this is their distinguishable characteristics.
    It was the Jew, Rothschild, who helped establish the freemasons which probably made them favourable people of the freemasons (lovers of dajjal and haters of religious world order). And since the world loves the masonic order they learned to love israelites. it seems that Pharoh and hitler knew how to put them in their place (only a joke,i dont agree with people acting inhumanely).

Comment

Originally posted by sheba:
      Throughout history and in europe jews were very much hated. no one hates a nation without giving reason and the statements mentioned are it. like it says in the quran or hadith, eat at a jewish house (because they eat halal) but sleep at a christian's house (because you can trust them not to suffacate you while sleeping!). therefore you cannot trust a jew. this is of course general, we cant say all of them are like this but this is their distinguishable characteristics.
      It was the Jew, Rothschild, who helped establish the freemasons which probably made them favourable people of the freemasons (lovers of dajjal and haters of religious world order). And since the world loves the masonic order they learned to love israelites. it seems that Pharoh and hitler knew how to put them in their place (only a joke,i dont agree with people acting inhumanely).
      Thank you Sheba,

I understand the spirit with which you spoke.We are not mean people to hate any group but still we are guided by our book to take precaution for our self.

Through out hx of islam Israelites have opposed islam refusing to give due respect tio our last prophet.This is cheating against evidence & great injustice that jews have committee against mohommed for which god inshallah give them there due.

------------------

:

When was i for real?
      I am myself a dream
      I always see you
      watching me tenderly

Comment

What exactly is the point of this thread?

Comment

The Jews are our enemies BUT they are still human. This type of behaviour can not be said for each and every single jew. Accusing them of being evil. According to their believes they are doing what they are supposed to be doing. While we on the other hand are disunited and fight amongst ourselves. We have to respect our enemies. The jews are very united. Study them, and then play their game with them. Right now, by venting anger in such obsceane manner we will not accomplish anything. What do we get by bad mouthing the jews. There are many other ways of spending energies like making people aware of their actions and not bad-mouthing them and making ourselves look like fools.

Comment

Working...
          X