Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Gateway to Quran

Aslam O Aleikum my dear brothers and sisters,
    I am glad you've checked out my post, shukren.

If we are like most Muslims, we probably have a copy of the Quran somewhere in our home. We may not know where it is, but that is only because we never needed to look for it. Most often, it occupies the top shelf in any stack of books (ensuring maximum accessibility!), or found wrapped in multiple layers of decorated cloth (ensuring optimum visibility!). More likely than not, it's the one book with the most dust on it and the one we are least likely to pick for our night-time reading. There is a reason we treat this 'holy book' in such a disgraceful manner: we do not know why we have it and why we need it in the first place.

If you want to continue reading go on below link: http://www.youngmuslims.ca/publications/quran.asp

Fe Aman Allah

------------------
    *** La Ikraha Fid-Deen ****
    Let there be no compulsion in religion..2:256 Al Quran
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ****"That is because Allah is
    the (only) Reality, and because whatever else they invoke besides Him is
    Falsehood; and because Allah,- He is the Most High, Most Great". ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanxs sister ... i agree with u ... we should read it atleast once before our night's sleep ...

------------------
    JJ of VS

Comment

It is amazing how negligent we are towards reading the quraan. when i do get to read it after much struggle with the shaytaan, i realise it is a book on science, economy, social sciences, psychology and many other subjects, and realise ive wasted all my life reading irrelevant books when the ultimate source of knowledge is on my desk! Inshaallaah we will start to realise we need to read it before it is too late for us. it will save us from many bad things-if only we knew.

Comment

Working...
      X