Letter From Allah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter From Allah

I dunno if this has already been posted up..but in any case..it's a great read!!!

As you got up this morning, I watched you and hope you would talk to Me in FAJR, even if it was just a few words, thanking Me for something good that happened in your life yesterday. But I noticed you were busy trying to find the right outfit to put on and wear to work. I waited again.

When you ran around the house getting ready, I knew there would be a few minutes for you to stop and say "Alhamdullilah," but you were too busy. At one point, you had to wait fifteen minutes, nothing to do except sit in a chair. Then I saw you spring to your feet. I thought you wanted to talk to Me but you ran to the phone and called a friend to get the latest gossip. I watched as you went to work and I waited patiently all day long. With all your activities, I guess you were too busy to say anything to Me.

I noticed that before lunch you looked around, maybe you felt embarrassed to talk to Me, that is why you didn't bow your head for DUHR prayer. You glanced three or four tables over and noticed some of your friends talking to Me (saying prayer) after they ate, but you didn't. That's okay. There is still more time left, and I have hope that you will talk to Me in ASR, yet you went home and it seems as if you had lots of things to do.

After a few of them were done, you turned on the TV. I don't know if you like TV or not, just about anything goes there & you spent a lot of time each day in front of it, not thinking about anything, just enjoying the show. I waited patiently again as you watched the TV and ate your meal but again you didn't talk to Me in Isha.

Bedtime... I guess you felt too tired. After you said goodnight to your family, you plopped into bed and fell asleep in no time. That's okay because you may not realize that I am always there for you. I've got patience more than you will ever know. I even want to teach you how to be patient with others as well. I love you so much that I wait everyday for a nod, prayer, thought, or a thankful part of your heart.

Well, you are getting up again and once again, I will wait with nothing but love for you, hoping that today you will give Me some time. It is in your interest to ask from Me; others have no powers to give you anything they always ask for themselves. There are very few, when they ask from Me, they ask for themselves, their friends, neighbors, relatives, subordinates and business partners. Have a nice day! I will give you without asking, as I know what is in your heart.

Love,
    Your Creator

------------------
    "To Allah belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. He creates
    what He wills. He bestows female (offspring) upon whom He wills, and
    bestows male (offspring) upon whom He wills. Or He bestows both males and
    females, and He renders barren who He wills. Verily, He is the All-Knower
    and is Able to do all things." (Ash-Shura 42:49-50)
    22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Hinna This was worth reading. Thx for posting.

Comment

Thanks Hinna..definately, its a good one..

Comment

------------------
        Surah 2 Verse 201: "And there are some who say Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the punishment of the fire."
        22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

This is nice - as long as you are not passing it off as anything to do with Islam. Stories are not facts.

Comment

that was beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolDude:
              This is nice - as long as you are not passing it off as anything to do with Islam. Stories are not facts.
              well of course not!! This just shows how we humans get wrapped up in ourselves and only go to Allah swt when we need Him.

------------------
              Surah 2 Verse 201: "And there are some who say Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the punishment of the fire."

Comment

good

Comment

This was great
                  Mitti ka dhela hai...Yeh ghul jaey ga...

Comment

Working...
                  X