Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy
    replied
    Caste system exists in India and it is a curse to our society. Initially it was not meant for classification of people based on their profession like teachers, traders , rulers, peasants etc. At some point of time people who had education and money started exploiting people who were working class.

It is against law in India if anybody is discriminated because of his/her religion. At one point of time Brahmins constituted about 90% of top positions. But now strict reservation laws are in place. In many states atleast 65% of the government positions are reserved for people belonging to 'Backward classes' (or Other Backward class - OBC). I dont think educated youth now-a-days give a damn about caste system.

Leave a comment:

• rvikz
    replied
    Dr Kancha Ilaiah, associate professor of political science at Hyderabad's Osmania University, is known for his fierce attacks on Hindu religious and political leaders.

In 1996, his first book Why I am not a Hindu was accused of inflaming communal passions. Last month, he published another controversial tract, God as a Political Philosopher: Buddha's Challenge to Brahminism.

Dr Ilaiah, 48, says his tirade against Hinduism stems from the inhuman and humiliating caste-ridden conditions in which he was born and brought up. Born in a backward caste family in Andhra Pradesh's Warangal district, he was lucky to get a university education because of the reservation system.

"I am a product of the post-Independence rural caste whom Brahminical forces wanted to destroy. So I will continue to agitate against Hinduism," he says.

In an interview with Senior Associate Editor George Iype, he explains why he harbours so much anger against Hinduism.

What is God as a Philosopher: Buddha's Challenge to Brahminism about?

This book deals with the struggles that Buddha carried out against Brahminism in India. In India, there are two streams of religious thought: the dalitbahujan and brahminical streams. In the ancient world, actually at the time of the formation of Brahminism, high caste Brahmins tried to divide society into caste. That was when Buddha was born.

Buddha was basically a non-Aryan and came from a tribal background. He felt the Brahminical restructuring of society was going to destroy the edifice of India. So he began to search for an alternative, both in the philosophical realm and in civil society. My book deals with Buddha's struggles against Brahminism. The book captures the whole argument that Buddha himself developed against the Brahminical order.

Why are you a ferocious critic of Hinduism?

My criticism has grown out of my experiences and convictions in life. The Hindu religion and the Hindutva movement describe all Sudras, Chandalas and Adivasis as Hindus. That is wrong. I come from an Other Backward Class family called the Kurumas. The question is if I am a Hindu, my parents should have known that they were part of a particular religion. But they never knew whether they belonged to the Hindu religion.

Hinduism never initiated me or my people into its religion. We do not wear the threads, we cannot become temple priests, we do not have childhood formations like Brahminical children. Moreover, if I belong to Hinduism, I should share the food habits and ritual symbols of that religion. We do not share them also.

So, in your opinion, OBC Hindus do not believe in Hindu religious texts?

OBC Hindus cannot believe in the religious texts for various reasons. Take Hindu religious texts like the Rig Veda and Bhagwad Gita. According to these books, the Sudras were born from the feet of God and the Brahmins from the head. So if we were born from the feet, how do we go towards the head, which belongs to the Brahmins?

I believe the Hindu religious texts are not divine. They did not come from God. Brahminical forces deliberately wrote these religious texts showing the entire Sudra community as their feet boys. This is a very dehumanising proposition. And the tragedy is there is no way that we, the lower caste people, can escape from the tyranny of the Brahmins.

Do you hate Hinduism?

Yes, I hate Hinduism. Hinduism is not ours, it is against us. If we have to become Hindus, the Brahmins will have to change the entire religious texts, our food habits, our gods and goddesses and images. I am angry at the Hindu gods.

Why are you angry with Hindu gods?

Look at the images of Hindu gods. They wield weapons. We read that Hindu gods killed our own ancestors. How can I worship the killers as divine? What kind of a religion is it? There are three major religions -- Buddhism, Christianity and Islam. These major religions were constructed by prophets who sacrificed and struggled in life for people's liberation. All these three religions never said that the larger sections of their people were born from the feet of God.

So you do not consider Hinduism a religion?

Is Hinduism a religion of the stature of Buddhism, Islam and Christianity? In my view, Hinduism is not a religion. It is a cult of worshipping certain violent figures. A religion never worships a violent figure. Religion is a very enlightened social force. Religion is a very civilised thing that came into existence. Religion establishes certain agreements and covenants.

Hinduism does not have any divine covenants. Hinduism is a cult of Brahmins, Baniyas and Kshatriyas worshipping violent gods. This cult was constructed against the Sudras, Chandalas and Adivasis.

If it is not a cult, but a religion, it should have at least a holy book that gives all people equal rights. Does the Bhagwad Gita give equal rights? In the Bhagwad Gita, God says I have created four Varnas and the Sudra, Chandalas and Adivasis were created to serve the Brahmins. If that is the statement of a God, then I do not consider Hinduism a religion.

What is your advice to Hindu religious leaders?

I am asking Hindutva forces to liberate the OBCs, SCs, and STs from inhuman conditions. They do not have any religious rights. We can be given religious rights only if Hinduism is reformed.

Do you think India cannot be modernised if Hinduism is not reformed?

If India has to become a modern nation, it has to Dalitise itself. It has to discover its villages where 80 per cent of Indians, the SCs, STs, and OBCs, live. It has to establish an egalitarian relationship between Brahmins and the lower castes.

What should Hindu religious leaders do to create such an egalitarian relationship?

To begin with, they should sit down with the Sudras to rewrite a true Hindu religious holy book. It should be an egalitarian, spiritual democratic book written by the people's covenants. But again, for that, I think we the Sudras should be allowed to initiate the writing. Because we do not trust the Shankaracharyas and other religious leaders. We do not trust the Brahmin leaders. We cannot trust the sadhus and sanyasis who are going naked at the Kumbh Mela. Can we take those people who walk naked as spiritually advanced people?

All these Brahmins in the name of the Kumbh Mela are walking naked before the nation. I am terrified seeing the naked sadhus taking out processions. The sight is inhuman. Is it an enlightened religion? It is these VHP leaders and sadhus who are parading naked who want to take a decision whether the Ram Mandir should be built at the Babri mosque site. This is the greatest tragedy of India.

If you are against everything in Hinduism, how would do you describe the religion?

Hinduism is basically a spiritual fascist cult. It does not give rights to the lower castes. If the Brahmins want us to become Hindus, they should respect our food, culture and language. Why do Hindu leaders say only vegetarianism is divine? Why do Hindu leaders say prayers should be only in Sanskrit? Why can't I pray in Telugu?

Hindutva leader Human Resource Development Minister Murli Manohar Joshi is spending Rs 200 crore to establish Sanskrit schools across the country. Whom will he teach Sanskrit?

Let me tell you the statistics. Nearly 90 per cent of Brahmin students in the country are in English medium convent schools. They are sending their children to Christian schools and at the same time attacking Christian missionaries. Why should low caste Hindus learn Sanskrit? Having mastered Sanskrit, do we get the rights to control temples?

What then are your struggles for?

Our struggle is to have our own religious rights. When we are not Hindus, don't we have the right to embrace any other religions that gives equality? Why are the Brahmins attacking Christianity and Islam? Because there is a possibility that during this era of globalisation, global religions like Christianity and Islam can firmly establish themselves in India. For spirituality and religion, there are no borders.

If tomorrow, Hinduism gets established in Europe, will anybody stop it? So when Christianity and Islam are here, why are the Brahmins objecting? Because they fear that the Sudras, Chandalas and Adivasis may get empowered with the new English education that the Christians are giving to our people. That is why they are attacking Christians these days.

This is the grotesque conspiracy that Brahminical forces sitting and ruling us from Delhi under Atal Bihari Vajpayee, L K Advani and Arun Shourie have.

Do you think the Dalit movement in India is united to to take on the Brahminical forces?

We are fighting for equal rights. We are united. I have shown that in my book. Buddha started the struggle against Brahmins. We are continuing it. Now we are talking about our own liberation. The problem is that the Hindutva forces are in collusion with all temple priests, the Shankaracharyas; the VHP and RSS leaders are giving money to SCs and STs to work as full timers. I am now making a case for a global debate between the Sudras and Brahmins. I think Brahmins do not have the right to call themselves Indians.

Why?

Brahmins are basically Aryans who came from outside. They brought the cow along with them. They were eating the flesh of cows. But they began worshipping the cow as a sacred animal after Buddha took up a campaign saying stop killing animals. Then they said the cow is a sacred animal and it is in the Constitution.

Look at the reality. Eighty per cent of the milk in India comes from buffaloes. Buffaloes are the native Indian animals, but they do not have any rights to be protected in the Constitution. Because the buffalo is a Dravidian animal, whereas the cow is an Aryan animal.

The buffalo is a black animal and we are black people. We low caste people represent the rights of the buffaloes. Cows cannot be sacred and buffaloes cannot be devilish and yet India can become modern. It is not just possible. All Brahmins in India have been consumers in the history of India. They were never the producers. So, this has to be debated.

Are Hindu leaders ready for a debate with you on the points you have raised?

No, they are not ready for a debate. Even the Brahmins in the Communist and liberal parties are not ready for a debate. The people in the press are not ready for a debate. Because all these structures are headed by Brahmins. The question is inconvenient to all of them.

Leave a comment:

• kumarakn
    replied
    If you guys really want to know what is Hinduism, there are really good websites that explain its beliefs and practices and I recommend you to visit them.

To know about Islam, I can cut and paste from many websites which say how muhammed was a pedophile and how muslims are disgustingly perverted or I can choose to visit really good websites that explain the beliefs and virtues of Islam.

The choice is yours!

Leave a comment:

• kabir
    replied
    well guys i have my own idea on the above subject i feel there is no such thing called hinduism actually india was a land of animist and tribals people folowed thier local gods and dieties and there was no uniformity for example the hindus of maharastra worship khadoba (which was latter declared to be a incarnation of krishna)
    similarly the hindus of andhra worship tirupati balaji. the hindus of kerala worship ayyeppa the north indians and esp the punjabi hindus worship vaishnodevi and there are thousands of other locals gods . it was much latter that hindus were given a comon platform by thier shankaracharyas etc
    still if we go to rural or tribal regions we see people worship thier local dieties

Leave a comment:

• skv anand
    replied
    Cast system is a cures on Indian society. Different scholars have depicted it differently, but the ground reality is that it is an open racism against humanity.
    Buddhism was a first revolt against the Brahman culture, and when Buddha school refused to go for any compromise with upper cast cult, Buddhists were brutally out rooted from India.
    Sikhism also preached equality and brotherhood, and by the period of sixth-seventh guru Sikhism took militant steps against the upper cast land lords, and entered a direct conflict with Muslim rulers at center, because the empire was bound to safeguard the interests of land lords. This new role of Sikhism suited well the Hindu society and Sikhism was diverted against Muslims.
    Islam was never welcome in India, and it could attract only some section of low cast and downtrodden, who preferred it for equality.
    Cast system is so deep in Indian society that all foreign religions, Christianity and Islam also adopted its peculiarity.
    Untouchability is prohibited as per law, but it has very deep roots in mind and blood.

A very strange problem is that the known four casts are further divided in to many casts. There are upper cast Brahmin and low cast Brahmin. The same is in shedule casts, that they keep division among them.

Rest whatever is written in above postings is not a disturbing factor in India’ day to day life.

Leave a comment:

• mundyaa
    replied
    According to
    our Vedic process, polygamy is allowed. For example, Krsna married
    16,000 wives, Arjuna married 3 or 4 wives, Krsna's father Vasudeva,
    married 16 or 18 wives, like that. So according to the Vedic system
    polygamy is not prohibited. But it is not a farce also. Every wife
    must be provided for sufficiently. Krsna married 16,000 wives, but
    each wife was provided a palace and He was personally present at
    each palace. It does not meant to marry many wives and maintain
    none of them. If anyone is able to keep more than one wife and give
    them all comforts of life, there is no objection for having more
    than one wife. But if he creates trouble by marrying, he should not
    marry even one wife, this is my judgment. Now you can do the needful,
    taking into consideration the circumstances of the laws of your
    country, the customs of your people, the reputation of our society,
    the example which will be set for future devotees to follow, like
    that. For karmis, the Vedic system of marriage was given by Krsna so
    they may come gradually to the point of becoming devotees. But for
    devotees, it is advised to minimize sex life to the point of nil.
    So if that cannot be done, then there is regulation of sex life by
    marriage. Actually the system of polygamy is natural because the human
    entity is meant for transcending the animal forms of life and going
    back to home, back to Godhead. Therefore there should remain a class
    of men who do not marry in the society. But that will create an
    unfavorable situation of excessive population of unmarried women.
    Therefore it is advised that all women get themselves married, and
    if there is any man who is better able to maintain wife and family,
    he is advised to marry as many women as he can maintain and thereby
    free other men in the society to remain brahmacari. So I can
    understand that many men of our society have got themselves married
    only for some disastrous result. That means that not all of our men
    are meant for married life, but because there are so many women we
    may not leave them unprotected without husband, that will also not
    serve us well. Therefore it will be the best idea if those who are
    well-qualified as husbands to keep more than one wife very much
    satisfied in every respect, if such men can marry more than once.
    That will free the others to remain brahmacari. But you must
    consider very carefully the possibility of becoming scandalized in
    the public for breaking their laws in this way. And in future also
    the devotees who are neophyte may not understand our policy in this
    connection, and we gradually could wind up attracting only a class
    of men who are very eager for unlimited sex life only. These things
    must be avoided at all cost.

Women are inferior to men, and Vedic civilization is so perfect that men are given full charge of the women....Because women are supposed to be less intelligent, they should be given knowledge, and they should also follow this knowledge. They should follow their father's instructions, their husband's instructions, and the instructions of their grown, scholarly sons like Kapiladeva. In this way, their lives can be perfect. In all cases, women should always remain dependent.
    http://www.ghqd.org/articles/remain_dependent.htm

here is another prespective given by a hindu preacher's website.

[This message has been edited by mundyaa (edited May 17, 2001).]

Leave a comment:

• Shehzaada
    started a topic Hinduism

Hinduism

History of Hindus

Hinduism or idolism was founded some 3000 years ago, in India. It was not an extraordinary thing back then, because more than a third of the world population at that time were pagans. But as time passed by, most of the world population took to the right path and left idolism. But in India where this practice had established deep roots, it wasn't to be wiped out.

The origin of idolism is very well hidden in a simple theory, it states that when ever the human being of that time found something benefiting among his surroundings, he started worshipping it. From that time began a chain of misleading ness which gripped in itself things like cow, elephant, snake, trees, sun and even the innocent monkey as gods. All that instead of praising their creator.

How is that possible?

Hinduism is different from all other religions of the world in many aspects, but the first and basic difference is that Hinduism is solely based on false beliefs. In Hinduism, sex is life & life is sex (AHA! 1 Billion). No other religion features a cast system, and the untouchables.

Hinduism in India (a well known secular state) is very blind and ignorant. Hindus are basically expansionists, who spread like virus through the land, leaving no resources behind and proclaiming every thing as theirs. A very good example may be the motto of the shivsena, meaning 'the evil force'. Which states that, 'hindustan may rehna hai, to ram ram kehna hai', which literally means that if you plan to go India you must be prepared to convert to hinduism, otherwise you won't be granted an entry at the airport.

Polytheism

Hindus believe in many gods and goddesses. Some of them are human (e.g. Krishna, Rama), some animals (e.g. fish, monkey, rat, snake), (some animal-humans as in the case of Ganesh who has the head of elephant with trunk and the body of a human), and some others are natural phenomena (e.g. dawn, fire, sun). Their number is generally believed to be 330 million. According to Hindu belief, god incarnates, i.e., takes the form of human being and other animals and appears in this earth in that form. Gods and goddesses were born like human beings and had wives and children. No god possesses absolute power; some of the gods are weaker than the sages and some others even weaker than the monkey (e.g. Rama). Another aspect about Hindu gods is that the status of their godhood is not fixed. One finds that some gods were worshipped for a time and then abandoned and new gods and goddesses were adopted instead. The gods and goddesses worshipped now-a-days in Hindu homes and temples are not Vedic. The Vedic gods like Agni (fire), Surya (sun) Usha (dawn) are completely rejected and the gods and goddesses mentioned in the Puranas are worshipped by modern Hindus. Similarly, Rama who is currently receiving increasing acceptance among Hindus in India because of the wide propagation of the official and other media was never worshipped as a deity until the eleventh century. Now, after a few years Shivaji will also be worshipped as a god and than will Bal Thackray.

The Caste System

The most significant feature of the Hindu social system is what is called 'caste' under which the people are divided into various groups. The status of an individual in the society is determined by the caste in which he is born. A Hindu is born in a caste and he dies as a member of that caste. There is no Hindu without a caste and being bound by caste from birth to death, he becomes subject to social regulation and tradition of the caste over which he has no control.

A person born in a caste carries the name of that caste as a part of his surname [ 1 ]. The division of the people into various castes is said to be eternal so that no act of virtue or vice in this earthly life is enough to make any change in the caste or social status of a man or woman. The caste system of India has generally been regarded as an absurd, unhealthy social phenomenon, without parallel elsewhere in the world.

On the top of the caste hierarchy is the Brahman and at the bottom is the Untouchable (Dalit) and in between are the Kshatriya, the Vashya, and the Sudra in a descending order. According to the Hindu scriptures, the Brahmans have been sprung from the mouth of Brahma (Hindu god), the Kshatriyas from his arms, the Vashyas from his thigh and the Sudras from his feet.

Broadly, Hindus are divided into two groups: caste Hindus (also varna Hindus) and low-caste Hindus. The former includes the Brahman, the Kshatriya and the Vashya who are the descendants of the fair-skinned Aryan invaders and the latter includes the Sudras, who are dark in skin and are the offspring of the original inhabitants of India. In this group is also included the most unfortunate Dalit who is outcaste because he falls outside the original fourfold groupings. He is untouchable because his touch is bound to pollute the other castes and that is why he must always remain at a sufficient distance from them.

The fourfold division is not the end of the caste system; the community is subdivided into thousands of sub-castes (gotras). According to a survey undertaken by the Anthropological Survey of India during 1985-92, those who are called Hindu are divided among 2,800 unique communities. The so-called low-caste Hindus are officially divided into three broad groups, namely Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes. According to this survey, these groups are subdivided into 450, 461, and 766 distinct communities respectively [ 2 ].

The great distinctions of caste are to be maintained not only in the earthly life, but also after death. According to Markandaya Purana, after death, the virtuous Brahman goes to the abode of Brahma, the good Kshatriya to that of Indra, the worthy Vashya to that of the Maruts, and the dutiful Sudra to that of the Gandharvas [ 3 ]. Apparently, the Untouchable (Dalit) does not deserve any place in any heaven, may be because of his untouchability.

Origin of the Caste System

'Caste' is a Portuguese word, used by the Portuguese as equivalent of 'varna' (a Sanskrit word, which means 'colour'). They used this word to designate the peculiar system of religious and social distinction which they observed among those who are called Hindu. Caste originally was a colour-bar, and in India, as later in America, served at first to separate free men from slaves. Gradually, the Brahmans made it a religiously ordained social fabric for the Hindu society. Manu, a Brahman, gave in his book, Dharma shastra, details about the caste system.

When the fair-skinned Aryans invaded India, about two thousand years before Jesus Christ (pbuh), they defeated the dark-skinned indigenous people, Dravidians, who were the founder of the Indian Civilization. The Aryans subjugated them, learnt many things from them and built up another civilization which came to be known as the Ganges Valley or Hindu Civilization. To perpetuate the enslavement of the original inhabitants of India, the Aryans created the caste system, and thereby excluded them from their own society with the name of Sudra (which means slave).

In the words of S.W. Theertha, "When the ancient priests set themselves up as an exclusive caste of Brahmans in order to establish their self-assumed superiority, they had to inflict degradation on all other Hindus (i.e., original Indians) and press them down to various layers of subordination. They had to keep the people divided, disunited, weak and degraded, to deny them learning, refinement and opportunities of advancement, and permanently and unalterably to tie them down to a low status in society. The Hindu social organization based on hereditary castes was evolved by the Brahmans with the above object and was enforced on the people with the help of foreign conquerors."[ 4 ]

Caste Determines Duty

In Hindu community, the basic duty of every individual is determined by his caste. The Brahman is the rightful possessor of the Veda and is the chief of the whole creation. He has the exclusive right to become a priest. It is through his benevolence that other mortals enjoy life.

The Khsatriya is described as the dispenser of justice, particularly as the one whose duty it is to punish law-breakers; he exercises the civil power and to his tender mercies the Brahmans could hand over law- breakers. He has to see that the various castes attend to their prescribed duties; but in doing this work he must abide by the decisions of the Brahmans.

The Vashya comprises the merchant, the agriculturist, and the keeper of cattle. His chief work is keeping cattle.

The Sudra has been created to serve the other three castes (i.e., the fair-skinned Aryans). "He is spoken of as a slave, his property, as well as his person, being at the disposal of his master." [ 5 ]

The Untouchable (Dalit) is to perform the most unpleasant tasks: cleaning lavatories, carrying night soil, skinning carcasses and making footwear.

Social, Economic and Other Aspects

The social, economic and other aspects of life are controlled by the caste regulation. Caste differences are largely invoked while arranging marriages and eating together. For rural Indians, castes shape almost every aspect of their lives: the food they eat and who can cook it; how they bathe; the colour of their clothes; the length of a sari (cloth worn by a woman); how the dhoti (cloth worn by a Hindu man) is tied; which way a man's moustaches are trained and whether he can carry an umbrella. Everything is determined by caste and nothing is left to chance.

Caste regulations formulated by Manu are discriminatory in nature; they favour the Aryan Hindus and discriminate against the so-called low-caste Hindus. In teaching the duties of the 1ow-caste people concerning marriage, Manu declares that a man aged thirty may marry a girl of twelve, and a man of twenty-four years may marry a girl of eight. He, however, is very particular about the marriage regulations of Brahmans. A Brahman must avoid marrying a girl whose family has produced no sons, that which has thick hair on the body, or is afflicted with hereditary disease. Let him choose for his wife a girl whose form has no defect, who has an agreeable manner, who walks gracefully like a young elephant, and whose body has exquisite softness [ 6 ].

Punishment for offence is also determined by discriminatory caste regulations. A crime against a man of his own caste by a Sudra is venial offence; but a similar offence committed against a man belonging to so- called higher caste is proportionately greater. If a Sudra through pride dares to give instructions to priests concerning their duty, hot oil will be dropped into his mouth and ears. A high-caste man having intercourse with a Sudra woman is to be banished; a Sudra having intercourse with a woman of the superior castes is to be put to death. Whatever a Brahman's offence, the king must on no account put him to death; he may, at the most, banish him, allowing him to take his property with him. Further, in case of wrongdoing against him, a Brahman need not approach the civil court, he is free to take vengeance upon the offender [ 7 ].

Sex & Sex

Hindu scriptures are essentially pornographic in nature, full of sexual allusion, sexual symbolism, passages of frank eroticism and stories relating to venal love. Some religious sects even introduced ritual intercourse as part of their cult and a potent aid to salvation. The rituals, festivals and ceremonies are characterized by the display of obscene portraits, sex and sex-worship. The temples, places of pilgrimage and other holy shrines are full of sculptures with all sorts of sexual postures. The sexual life of Krishna, an incarnation of Vishnu, is well-known for its indecency. He had illicit relations with Radha, wife of his maternal uncle, in addition to a number of milk-maids, although he had a large number of wives. Among Hindu gods, the most prominent ones are: Brahma (the creator), Vishnu (the sustainer) and Siva (the destroyer). Brahma is found guilty of cohabiting with his own daughter, Saraswati. It is for that reason that he is deprived of being worshipped. Vishnu is guilty of deceitfully ruining the chastity of a married woman, called Tulasi. Siva is not worshipped but the image of his linga (sex-organ) is widely worshipped. This is because of the curse of some sage. In the sculpture, Siva and his consort Parvati are depicted in various explicit poses of the sexual act. Prostitution is encouraged in the form of religious custom of devdasi (slave-girls dedicated to temple-idols). Hindu gods and rishis (sages) are found engaged in sexual act with beautiful women and breeding illegitimate children. As for instance, in order that Rama could have strong soldiers in his army, the gods engaged themselves in begetting powerful sons. This they did by engaging themselves, in the words of Dr. Ambedkar, "in wholesale acts of fornication, not only against apsaras, who were prostitutes, not only against the unmarried daughters of Yashas and nagas, but also against the lawfully wedded wives of Ruksha, Vidhyadhar, Ghandharvas, Kinnars, and Vanaras (monkeys) and produced the vanaras who became the associates of Rama".

The Brahmans

The word Brahmin incorporates all the upper-caste Hindus of India. They claim that, because they were made God Brahma's head, they are the chosen people of God. Worshipping a Brahmin is akin to worshipping God incarnate. Serving a Brahmin and offering him alms is like serving God himself. These are in the beliefs that are included in the minds of all other people, especially in the low caste Hindus. As a result 5% of the Indian population have psychologically enslaved the other 95%.

The Brahmins are the "ARYANS" invaders of India who entered the country thousands of years ago via the Khyber Pass. Over the centuries they have established themselves firmly on Indian soil by ruling over, and enslaving, the country's original inhabitants. The Brahmans occupy the highest position in the hierarchy of the caste system. They are said to have sprung from the mouth of Brahma (god), they are the rightful possessors of the Veda. They possess spiritual superiority by birth. They have the monopoly right to act as priests, conduct religious ceremonies and festivals, and accept alms. The Brahman is the deity on earth by his divine status," born to fulfil dharma. Whatever exists in the world is his property. On account of the excellence of his origin, he is entitled to all. "Let a Brahman be ignorant or learned, still he is a great deity. To Brahman, the three worlds and the gods owe's their existence." (emphasis added). More on Brahman from Hindu Scriptures.

The Brahmans have further sects in-between their own caste, and in Southern India the main divisions among Brahmins are the Ayyars and the Ayyangers. A through study of these two groups will give the reader the correct knowledge of their gods, writings, families, culture and above all, the centuries old concealed rivalry between them for power and influence. The Ayyars are, by physical composition, the more direct descendants of the Aryans invaders. They have fair complexions, long noses and other physical characteristics of Germans.

Brahmins always criticize, condemn and mock other Religions. Their criticisms and mocking is unreasonable and unacceptable.

In his autobiography, Dr. Charles an American scholar says that it is very simple to define a Hindu. He says a Hindu. he says a Hindu means "one who believes anything and everything if said in the name of God and shall never question its authenticity.

The Brahmins claim that Lord Rama is incarnated (came in human form) to study and understand the difficulties of mankind. Is it really necessary for a god to incarnate Himself?? Can he not understand his creation? Why should God become a donkey or cockroach in order to understand the sufferings of these creatures?

The Vedas

It is generally believed that the Veda is recognized as an absolute authority in Hinduism but the so-called low- caste (non-Aryan) Hindus have no access to the scripture because they are considered impure by birth. So the Veda is far from being an authority for these people. The only people who are allowed to read and listen to the scripture are the Aryan Hindus. The Brahmans, the sole custodians of the Veda, too hardly benefit from it because it is written in Sanskrit, a dead language, 'its content has long been practically unknown to most Hindus, and it is seldom drawn upon for literal advice.

Working...
X