They call it MOUN-E-MUBARAK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They call it MOUN-E-MUBARAK

Well, where should I start, I'm kind of puzzled here and am wondering if YOU can aid me to this query that I am trying to resolve.

Well, until this day the "chosen" have claimed to collect Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh)hair which was given to them by someone and then they display it on a certain day (MILAD-UN-NABI) once a year. I don't know where to begin and what to say, I'm not saying that its wrong or right, i'm just extremely puzzled. Can someone tell me what its all about? Is it real? Is it fake? What is the philosophy behind it?

Again, try not to copy and paste but if you have to in order to justify what YOU have said then keep it short and sweet, to the point.

Awaiting your reply, puzzled CocoNut

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Guess no one knows about this.....you know sometimes it really pisses me off when people are ready to fight for sects yet they can't seem to figure out the little things!! The same goes for the Niaz thread that I posted up. Is it just me or is there something wrong with this picture!

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .

Comment

How do u know its teh "real" thing?

------------------

Everyone is going to hell and I'm driving the bus.

Comment

X-commi I don't know that but I don't detest it either thats why i wanna know about it. If anyone has any info on it come forth.

------------------

Love happens once . . .

Comment

All I know about this is that once a person came to Imam Musa Kazim (I think) and told him that he had 7 strands of hair from the Prophet.
          Imam Musa Kazim told him to light them with fire. On doing so only 3 of them didn't catch fire while the rest got burnt. Then the Imam told him that the 3 strands could be or were the hair of the Prophet.

Comment

Working...
          X