Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Do We Keep Fit ? Toba!!

Salamz,

Being fit and healthy and strong is good. Companions used to do competitions in wrestling and sword thing.

Along with that, I have even heard our imam say that Allah also loves a strong muslim more.

But over here the gym I go to, girls n guyz are all practicing together. Just earn free sins by staring at the opposite sex.

Any suggestions how can muslim men keep fit and strong as well as muslim women without getting no sins. ?

DO it blind folded! Have you heard of self control?

Comment

jogging. weights at home, soccer, squash, tennis ..etc.. possibilities are endless..

Comment

oho at home its ok but at gym there are good equipments.

phir bhi .. more suggestions please?

what can our sisters do at home ? karate ?

i think galz should know karate !!

Comment

Lower your gaze...

------------------
          Get Back to Where you Once Belonged!

Comment

lowering gaze 24/7 is not possible.

ok if our sister goes to the gym, with all those tight clothes and works out and every1 looks at her.. so.... whaz the solution for that ? ?

Comment

Well join a all male gym or a all girls gym (depending on your gender)!

In Bahrian there are plenty of all Male gyms and in Saudi there are plenty of female only gyms too!

The solution is really quite simple!

Comment

Originally posted by natureboycool:
                Well join a all male gym or a all girls gym (depending on your gender)!

In Bahrian there are plenty of all Male gyms and in Saudi there are plenty of female only gyms too!

The solution is really quite simple!
                hey u from bahrain? i was born n lived in bahrain too.. wat skool.. n where in bahrain.. n whaz ur name ??

Comment

Originally posted by Mastana99:
                  hey u from bahrain? i was born n lived in bahrain too.. wat skool.. n where in bahrain.. n whaz ur name ??

Well, Sacred heart School, Pakistan Urdu School & UOB????

and u???

(The names Saadat,)

Comment

yaar saadat i do remmeber someone with that name.. i also studied in the same skool n univ. but hey i guess ur elder to me cuz i know one saadat who was 2 years senior to me. with khalid matloob ??

so howz it going back in bahrain ?

Comment

dude saadat where r u?

Comment

yaar saadat i do remmeber someone with that name.. i also studied in the same skool n univ. but hey i guess ur elder to me cuz i know one saadat who was 2 years senior to me. with khalid matloob ??

so howz it going back in bahrain ?
                        Khalid matloob is one of my friends (one year junior to me) part of our SINFU organisation - what is your name!!!!!!!

Comment

dude saadat where r u?
                          Well then you must remember all the legends too from P.U.S. (pakistan Urdu School) ... had a miserable time there!

However; what is your name Mastana!

Comment

Working...
                          X