Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loving Ahlu-Lbait IS A MUST.. Without exaggerating..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I start with the name of Allah. I praise Allah and thank Him for the blessings of Islam.

I humbly ask Allah to raise the rank of our Prophet, Muhammad, and his kind Al and Companions and to protect his nation from that which he fears for them.

Brothers & Sisters, itís doubtless that one must love and respect Ahlu-lbait of Rasulullah. They are blessed by the most beloved and best Prophets, Muhammad. But exaggerating in matters is a disliked matter and sometimes may be unlawful. All Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jama^ah respect the Prophet and his Kind Al and prioritize them in rank. May Allah grant us the Blessings of the Prophet and his kind Al.

I pray to Allah to grant us the proper intention, the ability to understand, and the reward in the Hereafter.

------------------
    <<>> Learning the Obligatory Knowledge of the Religion puts the Muslim on the road for excellence and self-betterment. Acquire The Islamic Knowledge Before You Discuss Religion!!

Ahmad/Islamic Studies

[This message has been edited by Ahmad G (edited May 12, 2001).]
    Ahmad G
    Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

Dear Brother n Sisters, Loving Ahlu-Lbait is most definately without any doubt a MUST. May Allah fill our hearts with LOVE FOR THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SALLAL LAAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM) n Ahlu-Lbait.

Comment

Working...
    X