Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was proved when all 72 sects voted Ahmadiyya out of Islam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was proved when all 72 sects voted Ahmadiyya out of Islam.

The holy Prophet (PBUH) once said:

My Ummah will be divided into 73 sects. But only one will be on the right path, all others will be fuel of hell.

Sahaba asked the prophet as to who will this one Jamaat be that you say will be on the right path. The Prophet replied: They will be They will be following the path of myself and my Sahaba.

SO NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW THEY ALL UNITED TO VOTE IN 1974 TO EXPELL THE JAMAAT AHMADIYYA OUT OF THE PAIL OF ISLAM. THE PROPHETS PROPHESY HAS BEEN FULFILLED IN PART AND PARCEL. BECAUSE NEVER HAS IN THE HISTORY OF THIS WORLD BEEN THAT ALL THE SECTS OF ISLAM MAY HAVE UNITED TO EXPELL ONE JAMAAT OUT OF ISLAM BEFORE.

ALLAH HUMMA SALLEY ALA MOHAMADDIN WA ALA AALE MOHAMMADIN WA BARAK WA SALLAM. MAY ALLAH GIVE JAMAAT AHMADIYYA MORE STRENGTH TO SPREAD THE WORD OF ISLAM IN THE WORLD. AMEEN.

[This message has been edited by NMK Hajana (edited May 07, 2001).]

NMK, please could u give us the reference of the hadeeth mentioning 73 sects??

Comment

zameen tumhara kuch nahin bigar sakhtee, ger aasman say taluq pukhta ho....

Comment

Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
        Ahmadi kaafir hain.....

Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
        Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
        Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
        Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
        Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
        Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
        Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
        Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
        Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
        Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
        Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
        Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
        Ahmadi kaafir hain.....

------------------
        Duniya kissi key pyar mein jannat sey kam nahi

Comment

Khan !!!

You asked the reference for the saying of the prophet as quoted above. It's in Jamia Tirmazi Kitab-ul-Iman Chapter Iftraq.

Comment

Zalim
            ALLAH HUMMA SALLEY ALA MOHAMADDIN WA ALA AALE MOHAMMADIN

Walaala mohomeddeien kama sayalta alla ibrahima ina ka himidien majid

Alla humma bariq alla mohommedein
            wa alla mohomedein kama sayalta alla ibrahima ina aka himidien majid...

Why do you delete that we say ????WA BARAK WA SALLAM.

Dont you know ?

Khuda ko mane walla mussal maan

Ho nahi sakta

Ba juz hubbe mohommed ke qamil imaan ho

Nahi sakta hai.

------------------

Woh afsaana jise anjaam tak, laana na ho mumkin
            Use ek KHoobsoorat moR dekar, chhoRna achha

[This message has been edited by FYI (edited May 08, 2001).]

Comment

FYI:"Why do you delete that we say ????WA BARAK WA SALLAM.
              Dont you know ?
              • say what?? can you please rephrase that.

aasaan urdu main he kah do, samajh aa jaŠy gee.

PS: we are called Ahmadis because of Ahmad(saw), not because of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, so how can we delete or alter the darood or the kalima... i dont know what are you trying to say.. please elaborate..

Comment

I think this FYI is trying to tell you about my Darood which I wrote above in my post. These people say lot of lip service, religion wise, but are totally empty in their practical life. They do frauds, they speak lies, they trespass other people's rights, they mistreat their women, they do not respect their parents and do not fulfill the rights of their kins, they do not come forward to testify the truth, they do not obey the commandments of allah as written in Quran....but they are very good in abuse of fellow human beings and claiming loudly of their Islamic identity.

Someone from the mullahs may have told him that this was not a complete darood. The ignorants do not know that the words I wrote above were a part of my prayers to remember the prophet (s.a.w). Anyone can say any prayers at any time. And this is where these non Ahmadies lack spiritual sense.

Because these people follow all that mullah says, so they do not understand the real sense behind these prayers. They cling to the skin leaving the main body, the nucleii, behind.

Because they have nothing to present to an ahmadi from Quran or Sunnah or Hadith to support their claims, they try to pass away time in these frivolous things.

ITS A SHAME THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF QURAN AND YET THEY BOAST TO BE THE MUSLIMS.

[This message has been edited by NMK Hajana (edited May 08, 2001).]

Comment

I think this FYI is trying to tell you about my Darood which I wrote above in my post. These people utter lot of lip service, religion wise, but are totally empty in their practical life. They do frauds, they speak lies, they trespass other people's rights, they mistreat their women, they do not respect their parents and do not fulfill the rights of their kins, they do not come forward to testify the truth, they do not obey the commandments of Allah as written in Quran....but they are very good in abuse of fellow human beings and claiming loudly of their Islamic identity.

Someone from the mullahs may have told him that this was not a complete darood. The ignorants do not know that the words I wrote above were a part of my prayers to remember the prophet (s.a.w). Anyone can say any prayers at any time. And this is where these non Ahmadies lack spiritual sense.

Because these people follow all that mullah says, so they do not understand the real sense behind these prayers. They cling to the skin leaving the main body, the nucleii, behind.

Because they have nothing to present to an ahmadi from Quran or Sunnah or Hadith to support their claims, they try to pass away time in these frivolous things.

ITS A SHAME THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF QURAN AND YET THEY BOAST TO BE THE MUSLIMS.

Comment

Originally posted by TryingToBeGuppie:
                    Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
                    Ahmadi kaafir hain.....

Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
                    Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
                    Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
                    Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
                    Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
                    Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
                    Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
                    Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
                    Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
                    Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
                    Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
                    Ahmadi kaafir hain.....
                    Ahmadi kaafir hain.....

Exactly what is being accomplished here? Are you trying to incite trouble? Are you contributing to the discussion? Are you simply displaying your ignorance of the rules of debate? What?

Consider yourself warned.

Comment

This is pretty interesting to see that how a Ahmadi is desperate to make people "think" that he or she is a Muslim.

Prophet Muhammed(saw) once said that if Prophet Mosa(saw) was here, he would be following the ways and life of Prophet Muhammed(saw). Allah says in Koran- "obey the messenger, so you maybe quided" there are numerous verses in Koran which say Obey Prophet Muhammed(saw).
                      If there was any significant prophet to come after Prophet Muhammed, Allah would have surely mentioned it in Koran.
                      Most often, my fellow Ahmadies use conjectures and guesses to prove their claims right from the verses from Koran.

Many Ahmadies were converted to Islam in Germany in the recent years, just because they cannot prove validity of the Prophethood of Mirza Ghulam. What is the evidence - if any - that Mirza Ghulam was a Prophet? Abviously, none.

You should read his books to see the contradictions and other un-prophet like mistakes.

------------------

Comment

::: Pakistani Guy says: "If there was any significant prophet to come after Prophet Muhammed, Allah would have surely mentioned it in Koran."
                        • Paki guy, read this verse al-A`raf 7:35

Pickthall:
                          O Children of Adam! When messengers of your own come unto you who narrate unto you My revelations, then whosoever refraineth from evil and amendeth - there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

Yusufali:
                          O ye Children of Adam! whenever there come to you apostles from amongst you, rehearsing My signs unto you,- those who are righteous and mend (their lives),- on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve.

Shakir:
                          O children of Adam! if there come to you apostles from among you relating to you My communications, then whoever shall guard (against evil) and act aright-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

Rashad Khalifa:
                          O children of Adam, when messengers come to you from among you, and recite My revelations to you, those who take heed and lead a righteous life, will have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

Noble Quran:
                          O Children of Adam! If there come to you Messengers from amongst you, reciting to you, My Verses, then whosoever becomes pious and righteous, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
                        Even if you donít bother to believe in this, the very next verse compels you to think againÖ
                        • But those who reject Our Ay‚t (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and treat them with arrogance, they are the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire, they will abide therein forever. [7:36, Noble Quran]
                        On the other hand there is not a SINGLE verse in the WHOLE Quran that says that PROPHETS CANNOT COME....

the verse Khatam-un-nabeyeen is quite harshly distorted by the general muslims to present the delusional theory of LAST Prophet... I have repeatedly asked this question, and would like to ask again, hopefully someone can answer this time... Is there any significance of Mohammad (saw) being a last prophet?? If Quran is a spiritual Book, then What Spiritual aspect you infer from this word LAST? Moreover, how can you justify the meaning Khatam as LAST, from Quran.
                        • click here to read the ahmadiyya perspectives on this verse.
                        ::: Pakistani Guy says: "Many Ahmadies were converted to Islam in Germany in the recent years, just because they cannot prove validity of the Prophethood of Mirza Ghulam".
                        • Mr. Paki, those are nations who built themselves from scratch, they are not like pakis, who lost everything in the name of Islam... when they intend to accept anything, they have reasons and logics in front... and most important of all, a taqwafull soul, (which muslims squarely lacks) without that, no one can get guidance...

I am sorry to say your statement reflects only despair...

Comment

My dear zalim !!!

You are quoting the verses of Quran to those who know not what Quran is. They call themselves muslims, and keep Quran in their houses not to read or act upon its teachings but to seek "blessing" from it while it is left wrapped for years.

MULLAH HAS POISONED THEIR MINDS. THEY ARE DUMB, THEY ARE DEAF THEY ARE BLIND. ALLAH HAS PUT A SEAL ON THEIR HEARTS.

THEY ACT AGAINST THE TEACHINGS OF QURAN. THEY DIGRESS FROM PROPHET MOHAMMAD's (s.a.w.) SUNNAH, THEY ARE JUST CATTLES.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Guy:

Most often, my fellow Ahmadies use conjectures and guesses to prove their claims right from the verses from Koran.

You should read his books to see the contradictions and other un-prophet like mistakes.

Zalim, as I said, most ahmadies misunderstand and misinterpret koran out of arrogance or whatever to prove their claims right. You just presented us with a prime example of such thing.

Its funny that you use Koran as your "proof" but you ignore the other dogma that it has in it, one of them is to obey the Prophet Mohammad(saw). Its funny to see how you deny most of the quran and only take out the things which may only fool you in decieving others, Jews use to do that with Muslims in order to get sympathy that Allah likes them in Koran. Nice try...

ps: You are good with words, but that doesn't matter when it comes to recognizing the truth.

------------------

Comment

BTW: Koran was revealed on Prophet Muhammed(saw). Is there any scripture that was "revealed" on Mr. Mirza Ghulam? After all he was a prophet according to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X