Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so the pill is permissible?

Comment

I'm no epert but as far as I know the pill contains hormones, so in affect, you are messing around with the human body.

Comment

I heard all methods of contraception apart from the morning after pill and the coil is allowed, this is because once fertilisation has begun (sperm in egg) the mafter pill and coil can get rid of the potential baby. so from fertilisation onwards nothing is permissable.

Comment

Well I personally, once I inshallah get married, would not recommend the pill to my wife as some studies indicate it can cause physical harm in a number of ways to the body.... and hence may be unislamic. On the other hand though, I believe the pill has been shown to reduce the risk of some forms of cancer.....

I think the pill should be avoided by muslims until further scientific investigation into its long-term effects.... but this is just my personal opinion.
          Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
          Al-Ghazali

Comment

Mad no i doesnt

I had this very informative booklet bout The Pill with facts and myths, but i cant seem to find em

Comment

Working...
            X