• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Your Ummah is one and Iam your Lord so worship me"

"Your Ummah is one and Iam your Lord so worship me" TMQ [al-Anbiyya:92]

Hadith

"THE MUSLIM UMMAH IS ONE,THEIR LAND IS ONE AND THEIR WAR IS ONE"

The above hadith shows that the muslims are one body, that borders are haram and that their war is one.

But unfornately today there are about 52 muslim nations, that call for independence and nationalism. Calling for natioalism and independence means that each muslim country is dividing itself from the rest of the muslim ummah and saying that the muslims are not one ummah.Hence we see that they try to tell the muslims that Palestine's problem is only an Palestinains problem, Checyna's problem is only an Chechen problem, Kashmirs problem is only an Kashmirs problem.

And also by calling for independence they portray the picture that it is a good thing.But in reality the only aim of independece is to legitmise the call of nationalism and to further divide the muslim ummah.

Rather the solution for this graet ummah to get out of this expolatiotation at the hands of the West and their agents, is for all the muslim countries to work for a unified aim, and be united by the Khilifah, under the banner of islam.

khilfah cannot come before the people are ready. Make them ready by calling them to Islam, to appreciate Quran and to worship Allah. Only then will the Khilafah come.. not before.

Comment

Is that what the Prophet(saw) did?

Comment

Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) taught people about Islam and the oneness of Allah before the Islamic state was born. In fact, that was part of the preperation.

btw, Islam has been completed. We can't just look at one aspect.

Comment

Cooldude,

How do you mean when the people are ready?

Islam is complete but its implementation is incomplete.

We also can't leave out any aspect.

Comment

Working...
          X