• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl From Q

You crack me up.
    I thought higly off you.

matlab ?

Comment

What about GFQ? She's nice, decent, honest and respectable dignified person. Is there a problem? If so it better not be petty or immature which is not worth mentioning.

------------------
      Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
      Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Where are you ? Girl Of Q !

Better check and moderate the post.

Be firm and just.

Dont show your easy side just because one is another Mod .

Justice for All.

Peace!!

Comment

I think NMK just presented his case and u guyz jumped on him. You were not presenting your case rather you were doing what I had written in another post "You, You and You are Kafir".

Comment

I understand that one must listen to someone before he/she persent her side.

However sometime one has to tell them.
            I dont make decession who is Kafir or not.
            That is Islamic Scholars who are capable of such. I simple beleive them and declare the following people not muslim :

Ismallis
            Ahmadis
            Qiudayanis ( Usmanis )

[This message has been edited by MuhammedAliBarlas (edited May 06, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by MuhammedAliBarlas (edited May 06, 2001).]

Comment

Who r Osmanis?

Comment

Salam,
                I am thinking of hacking this site and close the thread of that ahmadi, if the mods dont do it. This is getting too much.

Comment

CocoNut

What about GFQ? She's nice, decent, honest and respectable dignified person. Is there a problem?

Yes there is a problem You forgot these, aiab! pearlz! Kashewnut! legna! Iron Lady!

Nice?

[This message has been edited by $ (edited May 07, 2001).]

Comment

[list=1][*]The forums are not moderated 24/7, so don't expect the mods to be on your beck and call at all times.[*]This forum is for religious discussions. It does not allow insults to other religions or personalities or members. Anyone violating these rules will face the consequences.[*]The thread in question is NOT started by a moderator. Kindly get this out of your system.[*]All of you are free to give your input on the issue being discussed in the thread. Most of you have done so. So what is the complaint? In many cases, we do not agree to the opposing opinions. In which case, you are advised to present your case in a rational, intelligent manner. Is closing the thread the only solution in your mind?[*]The decision to close any thread is taken by the moderator based on various factors. We are not here to stifle all debate, rather we encourage discussion. As long as the thread stays within the policies it is not closed.[*]If you have any disagreements with the moderators, feel free to contact [email protected]. Using forum pages to take out your grievances is not appreciated.[/list=a]

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pristine:
                      [list=1]
                      [*]The thread in question is NOT started by a moderator. Kindly get this out of your system.
                      [*]If you have any disagreements with the moderators, feel free to contact [email protected]. [/list=a]

Thanks!

I dont understand the first point.

Second one deals with contacting gupshup admin. According to my opinion, emailing or not emailing, complaining or not complaining about an admin/mod does not make any difference whatsoever.

The owner might be a close friend of the admins and the moderators likewise. Or one might be the husband/wife of an admin and chosing to do whatever he/she wants not worrying about the consequences because no one is questionable over here, or are they? Who are they questionable to and to what extent admins/mods face the consequences of what they do and how they regulate?

[This message has been edited by SalmanKhana (edited May 07, 2001).]

Comment

SalmanKhana,

It seems the first point directly addresses the original post.

I believe the second point was given as an alternative to contacting the moderator. If in any situation one would rather correspond with admin than the moderator of the concerned forum. In addition, if there is a situation that requires immediate attention it is better to contact admin as well as the moderator of the forum in question, because as Pristine stated the forum is not moderated 24/7.

Moreover, MuhammedAliBarlas, it has been stated time and time again, that the forum is place for discussion not complaint. If you feel a need to complain or question the actions of a moderator, you are recommended to contact them or admin through email or the messaging system provided.

Comment

Working...
                        X