Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only Ahmadiyya people are true Muslims.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Only Ahmadiyya people are true Muslims.

    The Ahmadiyya community of Islam is the only Islamic people who never do anything un-Islamic. They are neither corrupt not ignorant narrow minded ones. As against the mullahs these people really spread Islam in the world. They are very well organised, and follow the guidance of their Khalifa in all matters. Their motto is:

    LOVE FOR ALL AND HATRED FOR NONE


    All other sects of Islam are cutting each other's throat. they do not train their people , but work in the name of religion to suppress others. They all are seeking political powers. They are corrupt in all affairs of their life.

    ...

    [This message has been edited by NMK Hajana (edited May 06, 2001).]

    #2
    o is it?

    So we Sunni'z and those Shia'z are all fake muslims ?

    Comment


      #3
      First of all who make sects are not muslims, secondly Ahmaddiyya are not muslims at all.

      [This message has been edited by reza khan (edited May 06, 2001).]

      Comment


        #4
        According to Quran all those who believe in the Oneness of Allah and in Mohammad as a Messenger of allah are Muslims.


        Prophet warned the muslims:

        Anyone who calls another muslim as 'Kafir' becomes Kafir himself.



        [This message has been edited by NMK Hajana (edited May 06, 2001).]

        Comment


          #5
          No their real motto is:
          Mirza gholam qadian is the mehdi and a reviver and that Jesus(PBUH) will not come to earth as the messiah and that the thing about his coming on earth as a messiah is fake! True isnt it.

          Comment


            #6
            THis crack me up.

            Man Ahymdias are so desperate to be recognized as muslim...

            Comment


              #7
              no answer me first," he who makes sects is not a muslim" so why did u say Ahmadiyya community for the first time and secondaly why did u start saying that those who dont believe in Mirza qadian are not complete muslims which is making a new sect.

              Comment


                #8
                Ahmadies believe in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as the Promised Messiah, the one that was foretold to come in the last ages of the world. The prophet said this Messiah will be a prophet who will follow the teachings of Mohammad (PBUH).


                The other muslims believe that Promised Messiah will come, but they also believe he will descend from heavens. This is a ridiculus idea. Mullah has been mis-interpreting Quran. It's unfortunate that the muslims people today have distanced themselves from Quran. They never read and study its meanings. they all ware dependant upon the mullahs to interpret Quran for them.


                Those who follow the mullah blindly are committing a sin. Because mullah has his own selfish designs. Ahmadies are very truely the most obedient followers of islam. There is no doubt in it.

                ...

                Comment


                  #9
                  My turk brother barlas,
                  After they were declared non muslims they have been spreading their false idealogy in poor african countries. Their movement was started by the biggest haters of islam the British so that the muslims in the sub continent remain divide and they cannot gain their independence.
                  All I can say that may Allah guide them.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Where in Quran it says that their will be a messiah who will born in India and his name would be Gholam ahmed and that he would think that Jesus christ (I cant stop laughing) sorry was burried in Srinagar.
                    They have funny ideas. may Allah guide them.

                    [This message has been edited by reza khan (edited May 06, 2001).]

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by reza khan:
                      My turk brother barlas,
                      After they were declared non muslims they have been spreading their false idealogy in poor african countries. Their movement was started by the biggest haters of islam the British so that the muslims in the sub continent remain divide and they cannot gain their independence.
                      All I can say that may Allah guide them.
                      Brohter Absoultely you are write . I am fimimilar with their movement .
                      I was pointing to some pakistani people who desperately try to label them as muslim.
                      I personally have christan and hindu friends from from Pakistan. I am cool with their belif. However when some these Ahmydis try to cling with Islam I get pissed off.
                      I particular gentleman , goes by nick NYAhamadi is in similar situation.

                      Peace!!!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        [QUOTE]Originally posted by NMK Hajana:
                        [b]According to Quran all those who believe in the Oneness of Allah and in Mohammad as a Messenger of allah are Muslims.


                        Prophet warned the muslims:

                        Anyone who calls another muslim as 'Kafir' becomes Kafir himself.


                        So are you saying that the whole Pakistan and Islamic world is Kafir because Ahmadis have been declared Kafirs in these countires?

                        Don't argue with ignorants. They will first drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          These Ahmadies are spreading Islam all over the world. They have their missions in 165 countries of the world. Upto now they have translated Quran in 56 languages of the world.

                          The Islamic literature they print and distribute to non muslims is many millions of pages every month. Tjis is not true that Ahmadiyya Islam is only spreading in Africa, though this too is not a negative point. These Ahmafies have spread Islam in all countries of the globe.


                          In India alone they converted 20 million people to Islam last year. Mullahs in Pakistan created all possible hinderance to stop the progress of Ahmadiyya preachings. But they failed to check their progress. Today ahmadies are spread all over the globe, and poor mullah is just sitting in Pakistan to collect 'chanda' from other muslims so that he can eat. these mullahs are making good fool of muslims. They have little knowledge of Islam, and misguide the muslims.


                          The best thing for all muslims will be to open up Quran and read it by themselves. If they understood Quran, then the mullah's estate will collapse automatically.

                          ...

                          Comment


                            #14
                            OK Mr I dont want to comment on this post.
                            YOu are just here for , nevermind.
                            Wish you good Luck !

                            Originally posted by NMK Hajana:
                            These Ahmadies are spreading Islam all over the world. They have their missions in 165 countries of the world. Upto now they have translated Quran in 56 languages of the world.

                            The Islamic literature they print and distribute to non muslims is many millions of pages every month. Tjis is not true that Ahmadiyya Islam is only spreading in Africa, though this too is not a negative point. These Ahmafies have spread Islam in all countries of the globe.


                            In India alone they converted 20 million people to Islam last year. Mullahs in Pakistan created all possible hinderance to stop the progress of Ahmadiyya preachings. But they failed to check their progress. Today ahmadies are spread all over the globe, and poor mullah is just sitting in Pakistan to collect 'chanda' from other muslims so that he can eat. these mullahs are making good fool of muslims. They have little knowledge of Islam, and misguide the muslims.


                            The best thing for all muslims will be to open up Quran and read it by themselves. If they understood Quran, then the mullah's estate will collapse automatically.

                            ...

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Salam,
                              I know this Nyahmadi, I put forward a question towards him, but he couldnot answer it. These people should ask Allah's forgiveness for tempering with the Islamic way.
                              Az Ummatti

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X