Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Sort of Muslim Are You? (Quiz)

[This message has been edited by Sadiaa (edited May 06, 2001).]

I am trying to send PM but it's giving Internal Problem so I am posting the text of PM here.

=========
    salam nps

It's not a good thing to judge people's belief. Especially, it is a technique to confuse muslims with what is good and what is bad. Most of they in their belief might be good but try to prove that they are a bit secular. Hence, this post might be misleading.

Please, delete that link from your post. I will explain it more if you want it.

Regard
    khan_sahib
    ps ...............

Comment

done it before..its kind of easy questions..

Comment

Khan Sahib, good thing you posted the PM here. I fail to understand your point of view. Why as muslims, do we have to be scared of each and every new thing that we encounter? Why and how do you find this insignificant quiz having such devastating effects? Is our faith so shallow and we dont even trust ourselves?
        I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
        I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

Khan bhai: AA !!! i've deleted the post...

Comment

Originally posted by Scratch:
            Khan Sahib, good thing you posted the PM here. I fail to understand your point of view. Why as muslims, do we have to be scared of each and every new thing that we encounter? Why and how do you find this insignificant quiz having such devastating effects? Is our faith so shallow and we dont even trust ourselves?
            My point was that we are muslims and we should judge ourselves or be judged by Allah not by some standards which other people create that are confusing for the muslims.

The west has divided Muslims into many categories: Secular Muslims, Hardcore Muslims, Muslim Terrorists and so on. Obviously, a kid who cannot differentiate between good or bad will naturally try to dissociate him/herself from something which might not sound good from his understanding of good and bad from his social surroundings. Now, if s/he doesn't gets a score that puts him in any of the bad category then s/he will try to loose (or gain) some marks to prove that he falls into the right category which is more acceptable to the society. This category might be good from society's point of view but he might have been going away from the right path.

Do I make any sense????

Thanks sadiaa aunti

Comment

Working...
            X