X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am scared

salam

I am really scared, why?

I went to this wahabi discussion board there, they are discussing whether shias and barelvis are wajibul qatl (can be killed)

There even presenting fatwas from their Imams
    http://members.boardhost.com/alansar/msg/5160.html
    http://members.boardhost.com/alansar...html?987765810

what do you people think?

wa-salam

[This message has been edited by Salman- (edited April 30, 2001).]

Salman,

Before asking what other people think about the matter.....why don't you post your thoughts?

And btw...if this is an attempt to start unrest and trouble then, trust me, you'll be shut down in a flash.

Comment

It wasn't the point of view of any scholar or some one in charge. If u had read it properly then some of the people (the so called wahabis) have replied in denying this practice. I don't think if anyone say La ilaha il lalah mohammed ur rasool ullah then it becomes haram to kill that person. I think.

Comment

salman- mister

stop all this and dont create fights here.

------------------
        Lm kH
        onT iMMiTTe, iNNoVT

Comment

SALAM

ok I am sorry. I dont know what I was thinking when I posted this thread.

But I do thankyou for your opinions.

My opinion you can't kill anyone without due reason if they recite La Illaha Illallah Muhamdun Rasoolullah

wa-salam

Comment

Salaam
            Don't worry ..you are not the only one. As you said that in youe opinion you can't kill anyone without due reason if they recite La Illaha Illallah Muhamdun Rasoolullah..that's true but some ''ulamaa'' don't accept this. We can find lots of ''fatwas'' against many prominent figurs of Islam like Hazrat Abu Hanifa, Hazrta Imam Ghzali, Hazrat Mansoor Hilaj etc.

Comment

Working...
            X