Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make Supplications (Dua`) with Strong Conviction and Will :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Supplications (Dua`) with Strong Conviction and Will :)

SAlamz

This is good and it works. Whenever you make Dua, make it strongly and be passionate and certain that Allah is listening and He will accept it.

But listen!!! Make sure you dont have HARAM stuff on u. As in Eating or worn or being used. cuz Dua's dont get accepted when a person is dealing with Haram things.

Saheeh Muslim
    Book 035, Number 6477:
    Anas reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When one of you makes supplication, he should supplicate with a will and should not say: O Allah, confer upon me if Thou likest, for there is none to coerce Allah.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Book 035, Number 6478:
    Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When one of you makes a supplication (to his Lord) one should not say: O Allah, grant me pardon, if Thou so likest, but one should beg one's (Lord) with a will and full devotion, for there is nothing so great in the eye of Allah which He cannot grant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Book 035, Number 6479:
    Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: None of you should say to Allah (like this): O Allah, grant me mercy, if thou so likest. The supplication (of his) should (be permeated with) conviction (that it would be accepted by the Lord), for Allah is the Doer of (everything) He likes to do, and there is none to force Him (to do or not to do this or that).

Remember me in your dua's

ws'salamz

------------------
    Lm kH
    onT iMMiTTe, iNNoVT

Thanx salman khana for such good information

My imam even said that if one wants to ask Allah for the kingdom of this earth, he should also ask with certinity cuz Allah can grant a person anything!! And the whole kingdom of earth is nothing as compared to what Allah can give.

------------------
    Lm kH
    onT iMMiTTe, iNNoVT

Comment

Wa Salaam

jus being generous to give you a reply, I think you wanted one

j/k

you're right Du'a should be made in very strong conviction...
      that is a good refference, I believe you area saheeh Muslim?

Allah hafiz

------------------
      Herem aik, Khuda aik, Nabi aik, Quran bhi aik
      Kya Kuch berhi baat thi, hotey agher muselmaan bhi aik :rotato:

Comment

Originally posted by SalmanKhana:
        Thanx salman khana for such good information

just wondering if salman khan and salman khana are the same person.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms. Pakistani:
          Wa Salaam

that is a good refference, I believe you area saheeh Muslim?

Allah hafiz

salamz

Saheeh Muslim is the name of the Authentic Book of HAdeeth.

ws

Comment

salam

jazakallah khairun

for the info bro

Comment

salamz

Saheeh Muslim is the name of the Authentic Book of HAdeeth.

ws
              Salaam
              Well yeh the Book of Hadeeth is the name but since you believe in it...i was jus askin if you were a Saheeh Muslim?
              Jus a question, Don't mind me

Wasalaam

------------------

Comment

salamz

well i try to be a good mozlem... and make dua to Allah to always keep me on the right path. Ameen

Comment

Salaam SalmanKa

brother, what is wrong with answering the question straight up, huh?

WSalaam

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ms. Pakistani:
                    Salaam SalmanKa

brother, what is wrong with answering the question straight up, huh?

WSalaam

i am confused . What do u mean by answering straight ? gimme an example plz ?

A saheeh muslim is a mo`min and only Allah knows if a person is a mo`min or not. I can use the term Inshallah with it saying Inshallah I am a mo`min. Because its what is inside our heart, our intentions related to our deeds that count. So i cannot answer the question straight forward Untill Allah forgives me my deeds and makes me enter Paradise.

How about answering ur questoin straight forward when I reach paradise Inshallah ? atleast then i'll be sure cuz no one will come out of paradise !!

Comment

I do understand most of the points in your post..thanks for that..but can you please give some enlightment on the following..please give me some examples on using part..
                      But listen!!! Make sure you dont have HARAM stuff on u. As in Eating or worn or being used.
                      ====================================
                      I wonder sometimes how the world would be if there was no supplications allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by Qrius:
                        I do understand most of the points in your post..thanks for that..but can you please give some enlightment on the following..please give me some examples on using part..
                        ====================================
                        I wonder sometimes how the world would be if there was no supplications allowed?

That is so simple. For example a person steals something from a shop and keeps using it. That thing is haram and ofcourse his dua will not be accepted as long as he is using that haram thing. ( examples of things can be : PC, clothes, Electronic appliances, mobile fones, etc ).

Also if one works in a company and the company manufactures clothes or things we eat. If for instance, that person is not allowed to bring these things to his home for personal use. But then that person choses to use those stuff without the knowledge of the owner of the company and against the rules. That is also Haram.

There are many examples of using Haram things. The best example is Stealing. Dealing with Interest is also very very very Bad. !

Comment

Working...
                        X