INDEPENDENCE..GOOD OR BAD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INDEPENDENCE..GOOD OR BAD?

We see a lot of Muslim countries fighting for independence is this good thing or is it a way of separating the Muslim countries into further weaker and sub-states. If all the Muslim countries worked for a unified course, they would be much more productive. By calling for independence we see Muslims countries separating themselves from other Muslims countries. Rather what the Muslim countries should call for is the unification of all the Muslim countries and having one leader.

Your opnions welcomed fellow brothers/sisters.

[This message has been edited by mean machine naseem (edited May 02, 2001).]

And patriotism & nationalism is Haram in Islam right?

I have finals these days & then I leave for Pakistan, but will be back by the end of this month. Hopefully your post will be still up and we can have some serious discussion.

For now, what do you think of this hadiths "A Momin's faith is not complete, if he doesn't love his country"
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadjee:
      And patriotism & nationalism is Haram in Islam right?

I have finals these days & then I leave for Pakistan, but will be back by the end of this month. Hopefully your post will be still up and we can have some serious discussion.

For now, what do you think of this hadiths "A Momin's faith is not complete, if he doesn't love his country"
      Now where did you get that hadith from. Give me the reference and ill check what it means. i can't tell u what it means because iam not a scholar.

But heres a hatidht that i do know about:

"THe one who calls for Abisiyaa(nationlism) is not one of us"

So this hadith shows that nationalism is haram. I post the rest of the reasons later on.

Comment

Very simple, nationalism should be digusting for the muslims!!!

Comment

I agree brother saghir

Comment

Working...
          X