~~"Had he known..."~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~~"Had he known..."~~

"Had a disbeliever (Kafir) known of all the Mercy which is in the hands of Allah, he would not lose hope of entering the Paradise (Janna), and had a believer (Mumin) known of all the punishment which is present with Allah, he would not consider himself safe from the Hellfire." - Prophet (peace be upon him)

[Narrated by Abu Huraira (May Allah be pleased with him) and collected by Al-Bukhari, vol. 8, #476]

Explanation:

This Hadith conveys a profound message concerning the reality of human nature, the fact that it is only due to the heedlessness of the reality of Allah's justice and recompense, on the part of believers that they begin to content themselves by thinking, "I have done enough for Allah, Islam, and people," and by believing, "therefore, I am SAVED."

Had we really known the reality of Allah's Justice and Power, we wouldn't ever develop such a careless and irresponsible attitude towards Islam.

On the other hand, had a sinner or disbeliever in Allah, known the magnitude of Allah's Mercy and His willingness to forgive the worst of people, and His constant help and providence to disbelievers in this world, they would have certainly believed in God and Islam. They wouldn't wait for 'further proofs' for the existence of God and His Mercy.

www.youngmuslims.ca

------------------
    "This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. " al-Qur'an 5:3
    22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

salamz,

this is what we all should know. didnt u notice someone in the other forum said in one post. o we all pray n dont do very bad things so Allah will send us to Paradise... they dont have the fear and the correct knowledge about Allah.

Unfortunately People only think about the great Mercy of Allah, and Not His great Anger

My Allah give me Guidance and us all too . Ameen

Comment

salman..no i didn't see that thread.

I think we take things too lightly. Even the most pious man/woman will not enter Paradise without Allah (swt)'s mercy.

22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Originally posted by Hinna:
        salman..no i didn't see that thread.

I think we take things too lightly. Even the most pious man/woman will not enter Paradise without Allah (swt)'s mercy.

this is exactly what i said !!!!

I copied and pasted Prophet pbuh'z hadeed that said similar that Prophet MOhammed will not even go to Paradise untill ALlah wraps him in His mercy

Comment

Comment

Aslamo Alaikum Hinna Baji
            This was very interesting
            ..I got it in e-mail..as Friday Naseeha
            btw, did u?

Comment

w'salaam uzze...yup I got it in the Friday Nasiah...I just thought I'd post it up here incase there are those who do not suscribe

Comment

Working...
              X