Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khudd-aa

Aslaamu Aleikum brothers and sisters,

something i find so beautiful and amazing and very simple to understand is Khudd-aa.What I mean is that the word "Khuddaa"
    really means Khudd aa. which is what we (muslims)believe that Allah(swt) came by Himself and is there forever and so on.

Fe Aman Allah

------------------
    *** La Ikraha Fid-Deen ****
    Let there be no compulsion in religion..2:256 Al Quran
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ****"That is because Allah is
    the (only) Reality, and because whatever else they invoke besides Him is
    Falsehood; and because Allah,- He is the Most High, Most Great". ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok that was good but r u a sunni or a shia ??????? i really wanna know

cuz i dont care for shia ppl therefore if ur one of them lemme know in advance..

thanx

------------------
    Lm kH
    onT iMMiTTe, iNNoVT

Comment

Originally posted by SalmanKhana:
      ok that was good but r u a sunni or a shia ??????? i really wanna know

cuz i dont care for shia ppl therefore if ur one of them lemme know in advance..

thanx

so what is the problem with being shia. they are muslim too aren't they. I smell hatered here. we need unity khanam, unity among all muslims. but alas perhaps people like you won't let that happen.
      khuda hafiz

Comment

Originally posted by Momin*Muslimah:
        Aslaamu Aleikum brothers and sisters,

something i find so beautiful and amazing and very simple to understand is Khudd-aa.What I mean is that the word "Khuddaa"
        really means Khudd aa. which is what we (muslims)believe that Allah(swt) came by Himself and is there forever and so on.

Fe Aman Allah
        Are you sure about that? Khudda is a persian word, so i cant elaborate on it, but from having read the words 'khud' and 'khudda' in urdu, i see that 'khud' includes a 'wao', whereas 'khuda' doesnt.
        Plus, Allah didnt 'come' from anywhere. He was always there. and always will be.

Just a lil something that i found vague in this interpretation. Correct me if Im wrong.

Comment

[This message has been edited by Cute_Boy (edited April 22, 2001).]

Comment

'Eastern Eye' I agree with you. The word 'Khudaaa' from what I've heard is a persian derivative and is NOT one of the 100 names of Allah. Hence a better way to part would be to say 'Fe Amaan Allah' or 'Allaah haafiz'.

*sigh if this thread becomes another shia/sunni discussion*

Salmaan, baaz aaja.

Comment

salman khanna and cute boy grow up !

------------------
              Yarooo mein bara pareshan ek larki jawaaan
              Hai woh barii shaitaan mujhay kar gayi hairaan
              Kaisay karoun inkaar wo jo karaing Izhaar

Comment

Its a nice interpretation but there could be another.
                Actually this word "Khud-aa" is a message for all ppl in it self and the message is "Khud AA" i.e. its u who has to come forword and u r free to choose whether u come to me or not. Although he has promised that u come one step to me and i will come ten steps to u but Pehla qadam insaan ko khud aana hai.

Comment

ok ok

i just asked about momin muslimah if shez a sunni or shia cuz i dont talk to shia's n dont care about what they say.

so if she tells me, it'll be easier for me to read her posts or not to read them and to comment on them as i am also a knowledge hunter.

Comment

[This message has been edited by analyze it (edited April 21, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by analyze it:
                      Another beautiful and amazing meaning(imagination).
                      Satan or Shaitan = Shai(thing)+ taan(stretch like an umbrella).
                      Satan is something which has been stretched out. Amazing.

Comment

analyze it.. what r u upto now?

whaz all this for?

Comment

Originally posted by Cute_Boy:
                          hello hello uncle shia's r NOT muslims, the only thing they have in common with mainstream Islam is the kalimah.

They are not muslim because they believe in a load of bull**** such as:-

Really, cute baby are you sure? don't you know that anybody who says La Illah ha illul la Mohammadun Rasool Allah IS A MUSLIM. don't care whether he is shia or sunni or wahabi. just wondering are you from the same planet called earth??
                          by the way did you ever try to verify your claims against shias you just listed or you are like a worm who lives under a rock all his life and never tries to checkout what is outside the rock.
                          just think again!!! you used a very unsuitable word for 12 imams of shia. do you know who are these 12 imams of shias. they are an immediate family of our pak Nabi pbuh.

you don't have to believe in 12 imams of shia but you should not insult Huzoors pbuh family.

Comment

Originally posted by SalmanKhana:

i just asked about momin muslimah if shez a sunni or shia cuz i dont talk to shia's n dont care about what they say.

Why do you talk like that? don't you care about unity among muslims???

Comment

dude hello hello

ok i care about unity in muslims but i only care about the real muslims from saudia arabia the one who follow Quran and Sunnah ( please dont prove that shiaz' do follow too cuz i know the truth Alhumdulillah )

so as there is a lot of difference in the believes of shia'z and sunni'z i only wanna listen to what sunni'z say cuz I believe thats kinda close to truth.

please dont prove or say anything more.. i am just saying what i want. and i want is knowledge !! the knowledge only from the true source !!! the true source is from Quran and Sunnah !!! so thats the bottom line. !!

P.S. : I repeat, kindly dont prove that Shia practice the true Quran and Sunnah because i know what they do Alhumdulillah. so end this discussion now. !

Comment

Working...
                              X