islam and sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

islam and sex

I've been hearing from different sources that sex (husband and wife) isn't for pleasure and its only for procreation.

i've read up on those online maulvi fatwah sites and basically, i got the impression that its all good except for a few no-no's, but then you find this one site, where it says that its not allowed.

so whats the final word on this subject??

[This message has been edited by nomaan (edited April 18, 2001).]

Final word is, if your married have it good and plenty to the point of satisfaction. I think all men and women will agree with me on this one. No MARRIED COUPLE wants to be sexually deprived. Cuz think about it logically if sex were only for procreation then why all the sensation and emotion. It would then just be two people "knocking boots" just to bring another kid into this world. These mulla's, let them talk. I could say a lot about these so called mulla's but let them be judged by the Almighty. There are a lot of deviants in this world, check your sources, think with your own mind and do according to what Allah and his messenger have said. Bottom line is that you and your wife/husband are active partners in not only emotionally but physically too.

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

I dont know much about this issue, but what I know and have heard is that a married man can approach his wife when or how he likes, but Anal sex is completely not allowed. Also there is no sin in having excessive sex with you partner, but it is advised not to develop a habbit of getting involved in sexual activities all the time. May be it is to keep the respect for each other, and not to act intimated in front of others just not of habbit.
      Again, I dont know much about it, so please ask a good scholar and discuss with him personally.

Comment

Originally posted by K-2:
        I dont know much about this issue, but what I know and have heard is that a married man can approach his wife when or how he likes, but Anal sex is completely not allowed. Also there is no sin in having excessive sex with you partner, but it is advised not to develop a habbit of getting involved in sexual activities all the time. May be it is to keep the respect for each other, and not to act intimated in front of others just not of habbit.
        Again, I dont know much about it, so please ask a good scholar and discuss with him personally.

HAHAHAHAH...this is too funny. I hope you weren't being serious.

Comment

I read that sex is a gift from God as and such we should neither reject it completely i.e. be celibate, but neither should we take it to excess.

Enjoy it in moderation.

This comment has been retracted. See my later post

[This message has been edited by mAd_ScIeNtIsT (edited April 18, 2001).]
          Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
          Al-Ghazali

Comment

salamz,

K-2 is right about that a couple can approach each other in any way they want. Read Surah Baqarah for explanation. Allah has said it over there.

And Anal sex is prohibited. It is Haram. One of the biggest sins. ( Kabai`r)

I wonder why you guyz said we shouldn't do exessive of these good stufF? A husband and a wife being together and loving each other is a good deed and they are rewarded for it. (I'll paste the hadeeth too Inshallah) because they are staying away from illegally doing it.!!

I personally would never let my wife go away from me for a moment... Love 4 ever itney saal intizaar kiya aur phir tum log kehtey ho key zayada na karo !! nahinnnnnnnnnnnnn

I've my test tomorrow, please pray for me. Will get back wid more evidences after the test Inshallah.. Ws'salamz

------------------
            Lm kH
            onT iMMiTTe, iNNoVT

Comment

Originally posted by mAd_ScIeNtIsT:

Enjoy it in moderation.
              True Islamic spirit does not say this. I'll let salmankhana dig up the references.

------------------
              ~Survival of the smartest~

Comment

I retract my original statement made here. Whilst I did read an article where scholar said sex should be enjoyed in moderation, I recently remember a hadith from Imam An-Nawawi's 40 Hadiths.

In part of a Hadith narrated by Abu Dharr al-Ghifari (may Allah be pleased with him) the Prophet (peace be upon him) was asked "O Messenger of Allah, when one of us fulfils his sexual desire will he have some reward for that?" The reply was "Do you [not] think that were he to act upon it unlawfully he would be sinning? Likewise, if he has acted upon it lawfully he will have a reward."

In the same hadith, the act of lawful sex was described as being sadaqah
                Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                Al-Ghazali

Comment

SalmanKhana...I already feel sorry for your wife bro

Here is a question...I might be labelled sick after this, but I will ask it anyways, since it is totally relevant to the thread!.

Can a person with more than one wives have group sex with them, if of course it is not a problem with the ladies?

thanks

Comment

Good grief Don!!!!! ick ick ick ick!!!!!

Anyone else wanna answer this guy's question??? I'm too busy laughing to think straight!!!!!!!

And Don, I'm pretty certain that it's not allowed.

[This message has been edited by mAd_ScIeNtIsT (edited April 18, 2001).]
                    Al-Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by nomaan:
                      I've been hearing from different sources that sex (husband and wife) isn't for pleasure and its only for procreation.

on basis of this,., what would islam say about marraiges where one of the partner is not able to be part of procreation.

ain't that a curve ball for these mullahs..
                      they want us to deprive ourselves of pleasures granted by allah.

[This message has been edited by blackzero (edited April 18, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by DonJuan DeMarco:
                        SalmanKhana...I already feel sorry for your wife bro

Here is a question...I might be labelled sick after this, but I will ask it anyways, since it is totally relevant to the thread!.

Can a person with more than one wives have group sex with them, if of course it is not a problem with the ladies?

thanks
                        no!

------------------
                        ~Survival of the smartest~

Comment

Originally posted by SalmanKhana:

itney saal intizaar kiya aur phir tum log kehtey ho key zayada na karo !! nahinnnnnnnnnnnnn
                          damn right. gotta make up for lost time

Comment

Yah, to be honest I agree with Salman Sahib and Nomaan on this one...
                            Al-Ghazali

Comment

As I said, keep it to the extent of GOOD and plentiful as much as BOTH of you want to have it.

As far the the group sex thing goes, its out of the question when it comes to logic. Your not thinking with your brain when you asked that question. Each woman should be treated equally, if your married to more than one woman then give each and every one of them ample amount of EVERYTHING.

Hmmm...notice that no female dares to reply here. I wonder why? (Well, I kinda gather cuz of sharam and haya that they feel)

------------------
                              Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
                              Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Working...
                              X