Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question for shias

Salaams
    I just have a question for Shia people on this forum. Please answer yes or no, and please refrain from fighting and degrading each other.
    Is it a popular Shia belief that Hazrat Ayesha murdered Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by poisonning him?

No, it was w jew lady. Good try. bye
    "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

Never knew Prophet Muhammed died from poisoning!

Comment

Well, this is for sure that Shias think the death was a result of a conspiracy, masterminded by Hazrat Ayesha. I just wanted to know if this the belief of majority of shias, or only the extremist shias believe so. The Jewish lady did try to poison him, but was unsuccessful.

Also can someone please tell me what is the date of Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) death. Beceuse I have heard Shias believe it to be a different date than what the Sunnis believe (12 Rabi-ul-Aval)

Comment

Demarco, you ain't getting anything out of this. I see your objectives and your motives by posting such topics. Shia Sunni brawl ain't happening - take a hike.

------------------
          *V~V~V*He came, He saw, He conquered*V~V~V*
          [Quran,Al-Baqara, 42.

Comment

I'm very impressed.. the shia - sunni brawlers of GupSHup are behaving..

very nice

Comment

Absolutely not!!whatever you heard is all lies andd false , believe me friend you will hear alot other stuff about shias and other minorities which is hardly believible.

------------------
              Yarooo mein bara pareshan ek larki jawaaan
              Hai woh barii shaitaan mujhay kar gayi hairaan
              Kaisay karoun inkaar wo jo karaing Izhaar

Comment

Sherrybaba...thanks for your answer. As a matter of fact I heard all that from a Shia, thats why I inquired if only the extremist kind believes so or everybody does.

Mr Watcher, I ain't getting anything out of this, my objectives and motives are nothing but getting honest answers for mine and others enlightenment...and there is nothing wrong with that. In future I suggest you think twice before you jump to any conclusions, and if thats something hard for you to do, just read your own signature file.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DonJuan DeMarco:
                  Sherrybaba...thanks for your answer. As a matter of fact I heard all that from a Shia, thats why I inquired if only the extremist kind believes so or everybody does.

Mr Watcher, I ain't getting anything out of this, my objectives and motives are nothing but getting honest answers for mine and others enlightenment...and there is nothing wrong with that. In future I suggest you think twice before you jump to any conclusions, and if thats something hard for you to do, just read your own signature file.

thanks

another watcher copy

Comment

Originally posted by The Watcher:
                    Demarco, you ain't getting anything out of this. I see your objectives and your motives by posting such topics. Shia Sunni brawl ain't happening - take a hike.

This from the same guy who started a thread titled,"are hindus afraid of muslims"? Come one man....live a little!!

Comment

Originally posted by nomaan:
                      I'm very impressed.. the shia - sunni brawlers of GupSHup are behaving..

very nice

Not really, now they are after the hindus

------------------
                      Khuda kisi ko kis par fidaa na kare.....
                      Agar kare to Qyamat tak judaa na kare........

Comment

oh well..what can you do?

Comment

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited April 13, 2001).]

Comment

First time I have heard this... Who is making this stuff up??

------------------
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            Shah-e-Mardan Sher-e-Yazdan,
                            Quwwat-e-Parwardigar,
                            Lafatah illa ALI,
                            La Saif ila Zulfiqar
                            ========================

Comment

regarding the date of death of the prophet...why is there conflict betwwen sunni scholars regarding this date?? Where the Suhabi's of the prohet not there?? did they not attend his burial????...i guess not

Q: who read the Prophets Burial prayer??

Comment

Working...
                              X