Prophet's Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prophet's Birthday

Once again month of Rabi-ul-awal is approaching, one of my favourite Islamic months. As we celebrate it as a month of MELAD-UN-NABI(Prophet's birth)
    Different programs will be organised by different mosques all over the England. Again we will(INSHA ALLAH)have a chance to listen great Naaht Khwans from Pakistan and speeches full of knowledge from great Ulimas from Pakistan and other muslim countries. We learn so many things and refresh our EMAAN. I feel so happy, my heart is full of joy.
    How do you feel?

Naheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

And don't call me a wahabi

------------------
    I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.

Khalil Gibran

Comment

Why don't you feel that way?
      just asking for my own interest
      Originally posted by khan_sahib:

Comment

Originally posted by khan_sahib:

wahabi honay mein kia buraee hei????

Comment

Originally posted by KID_ROCK:
          wahabi honay mein kia buraee hei????

We should show the proper respect that our Prophet (PBUH) deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by wasir:
            Once again month of Rabi-ul-awal is approaching, one of my favourite Islamic months. As we celebrate it as a month of MELAD-UN-NABI(Prophet's birth)
            Different programs will be organised by different mosques all over the England. Again we will(INSHA ALLAH)have a chance to listen great Naaht Khwans from Pakistan and speeches full of knowledge from great Ulimas from Pakistan and other muslim countries. We learn so many things and refresh our EMAAN. I feel so happy, my heart is full of joy.
            How do you feel?

May Allah Bless you and gather us and you with this great Prophet.
            Ahmad G
            Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

Comment

Brother, not only England is enlightened by the occasion of Miladun-Nabiyy, but ALL Islamic countries are honoured to gain the blessings of the Prophet by Celebrating his birth as a mercy to humanity.

Only a hard hearted, and an ignorant deviant would say it is shirk or even wrong do Miladun-Nabiyy, and namely wahabies who not only prohibited Miladun-Nabiyy, but also visiting the Grave of the Nabiyy.(Just Visiting The Grave Of the Prophet)!!

The reason for that is ignorance. The true sect, are the majority of Muslims and they are in hundreds of millions who share the common belief in the almighty Allah, and in honouring the Prophet and all Prophets. They all unanimously agree on their Islamic projects, thus, we dont listen to those who are trying to destroy Islam by their deviant beliefs with their hidden agendas.

May Allah Increase Our Love To The Great Prophet Everyday, And May Allah Gather Us In Paradise With Him And His Kind Al And Companions And Those Who Followed Their Legacies.

------------------
              <<>> Learning the Obligatory Knowledge of the Religion puts the Muslim on the road for excellence and self-betterment. Acquire The Islamic Knowledge Before You Discuss Religion!!

Ahmad/Islamic Studies
              Ahmad G

Comment

Happy birthday to the Prophet...

Comment

It is a sin to celebrate Prophet pbuh'z birthday.

Inshallah I will prove to you why soon!!
                  ws'salamz

P.S.: whoever calls anyone wahhabi and thinks they are wrong is ignorant.

------------------
                  Lm kH
                  onT iMMiTTe, iNNoVT

Comment

loooooooooool......

look at the ignorance.

First of All listen to this: THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS ARE NOT MUSHRIK NOR ARE HAVE THEY GONE ASTRAY IN CELEBRATION THE BIRTH OF THE PROPHET. Only Wahabies have gone astray.

Secondly, Mufti Mecca Al Mukahramah (The Master OF Islamic Fatwa Of Mecca), Sheikh Ahmad son of Zayini Dihlan called wahabies as Kaffir and he authored a book called: Fitnatul-Wahabiay or the tribulations of the whabaies when they emerged from najd. So you and your wahabie leaders can take a hike and die out of anger, while Muslims enjoy the birth of Prophet Muhammad Thanking Allah For Sending Muhammad to Humanity, and that's what Miladun-Nabiyy is, nothing more, nothing less.

Ahmad G

Comment

READ THE BOOK and other proves that prevails the deviations of the wahabies from us, Ahlus-Sunnah: www.wahabies.cjb.net/ or www.salafies.cjb.net.
                      Ahmad G

Comment

Originally posted by SalmanKhana:
                        It is a sin to celebrate Prophet pbuh'z birthday.
                        O ignorant wahabie, is it not a bad bid^a to write: "pbuh" after the name of Prophet Muhammad?? A N S W E R . SUBHANALLAH, EXTREME IGNORANCE.

------------------
                        <<>> Learning the Obligatory Knowledge of the Religion puts the Muslim on the road for excellence and self-betterment. Acquire The Islamic Knowledge Before You Discuss Religion!!

Ahmad/Islamic Studies
                        Ahmad G

Comment

ALrite, enough with the wahabies.

K, shoot me down, as I just might be one.

So far, I haven't seen anything WRONG with wahabi beliefs.

Ahmad G, you got some issuez to deal with.

-------------

Overall, if a muslim is trying to idealize the prophet, wouldnt he/she find something wrong with celebrating a day taht the prophet, himself never celebrated?

Personally, I would choose to read teh Quran with translation (Maududi--and yes, if you want, you can stick teh wahabi label on him too) instead of making halwa or attending a milad to honour something taht prophet didnt ask the ummah to do.

Pt. cleared.

[This message has been edited by X_Communist (edited April 17, 2001).]

Comment

Let one not be proud to say that he is from the 72 sects that will go to hellfire... If one is a wahabie with the wahabie belief, than he is from the wahabie sect. And we all know the hadith of the Prophet about the sects.

I'm proud to say and to be, from those follow Qur'an and ((((SUNNAH)))). Sunnah does not mean make your own assumtions in Islam.

ALLAH KNOWS BEST.
                            Remember that you are accountable for yourself, you are going into the grave and will be asked, did you acquire the Islamic knowledge?.. I ask Allah To protect us.

MY ADVICE IS LEARN.
                            Ahmad G

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad G:
                              MY ADVICE IS LEARN.

So its all good if I'm a wahabie?

good.

--Mr.X

Comment

Working...
                              X