Allah Only Accepts Islam as a Religion,,,,,,,,,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allah Only Accepts Islam as a Religion,,,,,,,,,,,

THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT ONLY ISLAM IS ACCEPTED BY ALLAH AS A RELIGION, NO MATTER HOW MUCH ONE TRIED TO DO GOOD DEEDS, IF HE IS NOT A MUSLIM HE WILL ONLY BE REWARDED FOR HIS DEEDS IN THIS LIFE.

I'm amazed by some, that doubt if jews, christians... go to hellfire. There is no doubt in that.

Therefore, we say to those who are non-believers non-Muslims to embrace the religion of Isalm. That's it.

------------------
    <<>> Learning the Obligatory Knowledge of the Religion puts the Muslim on the road for excellence and self-betterment. Acquire The Islamic Knowledge Before You Discuss Religion!!

Ahmad/Islamic Studies
    Ahmad G
    Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

Excuse me Ahmed Ji...but what if the quran is wrong? The catholic says he is the one to be saved...the muslim says he...the jew says he....So who is right? Their books are just as true as the quran...at least to them. Can someone explain why the quran or for that matter the bible are right or wrong.

Comment

YES I CAN EXPLAIN.

Where you went wrong was when you said that their book says.., and than said: the Qur'an is as good as their book.

why? The true bibles and torah do not exist on earth any more, and what we have are perverted. I can Bring you now 100 copies of the bible and torah, and they all are different.

However, Qur'an has not been changed, and the last Prophet came with Qur'an therefore it stayed. Bring 1,000,000 copies of the Qur'an, you will find that it's exactly the same, same words and same amount of letters, we can't change Allah's Relgion.

To be a beliver, one must embrace Islam and Believe in Allah and Prophet Muhammad.. and to become a Muslim one must say: There is no God Except Allah Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah with the intention of embracing Islam. After that one would learn everything about Islam and will have all his questions answered and the proves on why we say Islam is the only true relgion.
      Ahmad G
      Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

Comment

That's all good and well but my question is what if the quran is wrong? I guess in the end, it comes down to faith. IF muslims believe that theirs is the true religion...more power to them. The same can be said for almost every religion on the planet.

Is the unchanged script of the quran the only indicator for it to be regarded as the true religion?

Comment

Working...
        X