Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Demostrate, this is how people feel about the Prophet Muhammad's Birth....... LOOK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Demostrate, this is how people feel about the Prophet Muhammad's Birth....... LOOK

In Surat Al ^Imran, Ayah 31, Allah said: which means [If you love Allah, then follow the Prophet, and Allah will love you.]
    ==========================

THIS IS HOW MUSLIMS AND THEIR CHILDREN FEEL ABOUT THE PROPHET'S BIRHT:

(Fearing Allah)
    ---------------------------

And unfortunately, This is how wahabies and the enemies of Islam feel about the Birth of the Prophet:

[b]THAT'S SO SAD, THEY ARE FAR FROM LOVING PROPHET MUHAMMAD AND SHOWING RESPECT FOR HIM AND SHOWING RESPECT TO THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS.
    Ahmad G
    Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

But it's easy for them to change, to really know what sunnah means and what the true salaf is, all it takes is acquiring knowledge.

Imam Bukhariy related what Prophet Muhammad sallallahy alayhi wasallam Said what means: "seeking the Islamic Knowledge Is an obligation on every accountable Muslim" And, I'm willing to teach you over the internet seeking the reward of Allah. Seriously, what one really need to worry about is when he goes into the graves, is he prepared? (Contact me On MSN.. SEND AN EMAIL TO: [email protected] and get my msn and insha’llah we can share Islamic information for the sake of getting the reward from Allah. I have studied Shafi^iy fiqh, but that does not mean it's different from Hanfy, Maliki, or Hanbaly. They are only different on small issues but not in Creed, Aqeedah, they all share the same Aqeedah.[/b]

Allah Knows Best.
    Ahmad G
    Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

Comment

wow...such an 'opinionated' post.

im still lost brother..show me the way.

Comment

Working...
      X