Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islamic Dress Code

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Islamic Dress Code

    http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6...habverse59.jpg



    #2
    Moved from F&B
    ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Islamic Dress Code

      I don't understand why do Muslims need scientific reasons to follow Islam.
      I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by hareem01 View Post
        I don't understand why do Muslims need scientific reasons to follow Islam.

        u don't need to but it strengthens their iimaan knowing that in islam there ain't anything that contradits the sciences or is deterimental to their health, on the contrary, it helps ur well being...all sunna about living habits support that...even offering the salaat is one of the best physical exercise...u should appreciate i think rather than criticize or look down upon those who do believe in them
        Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
        16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Hashmat Usmani View Post
          u don't need to but it strengthens their iimaan knowing that in islam there ain't anything that contradits the sciences or is deterimental to their health, on the contrary, it helps ur well being...all sunna about living habits support that...even offering the salaat is one of the best physical exercise...u should appreciate i think rather than criticize or look down upon those who do believe in them
          I don't look down on them ...I just asked an honest question because it doesn't make sense to me sometimes.

          I cover up only because that's what Allah(SWT) and His Prophet(SAW) has ordered us, I don't need to know the scientific or medical reason for it.

          If we rely on medical reasons then we should stop covering up because according to science most covered women are more likely to have less Vitamin D thus it's better not to cover up to get more Vitamin D from sun.
          I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by hareem01 View Post
            I don't look down on them ...I just asked an honest question because it doesn't make sense to me sometimes.

            I cover up only because that's what Allah(SWT) and His Prophet(SAW) has ordered us, I don't need to know the scientific or medical reason for it.

            If we rely on medical reasons then we should stop covering up because according to science most covered women are more likely to have less Vitamin D thus it's better not to cover up to get more Vitamin D from sun.
            On the flip side, keeping your skin uncovered and exposed to sun is much more likely to cause skin cancer.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Islamic Dress Code

              ^ So men should be as covered as women surely?

              Peace
              The Prophet(SAW) said:
              "I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].

              Comment

              Working...
              X