weird things in ur home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weird things in ur home?

i am posting here for the first time...my problem is that i am unable to sleep properly because there r some weird things/creatures in my home and they dont let me sleep...i am unable to tackle this problem all alone...i do recite several surahs before sleeping but nothing is going to help me....can someone help me in this regard?

Originally posted by uetian2k1 View Post
    i am posting here for the first time...my problem is that i am unable to sleep properly because there r some weird things/creatures in my home and they dont let me sleep...i am unable to tackle this problem all alone...i do recite several surahs before sleeping but nothing is going to help me....can someone help me in this regard?
    Peace uetian2k

Are you a male? Married or single? Live in a home with other people or alone?
    How are you sure there are weird creatures in your home?
    How do these "weird creatures" prevent you from sleeping?
    Do you think a lot?
    Do you do office based or field based work?
    Do you get a chance to see the natural environment?
    How early to you wake when you do get sleep?

Are you very slim and thin?

Are you scared? If so, why? Has anything happened? Please answer. Then you can get help inshaAllah.
    The Prophet(SAW) said:
    "I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].

Comment

Re: weird things in ur home?

uetian. Do you have a copy of Manzil? Read that before you sleep every night. It will definitely make a difference.
      Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Comment

One more question , please give more details about those wiered creatures. What are those , bugs, insects, rodents ?
        Fools never disagree.

Comment

XXX
          Last edited by uetian2k1; Nov 26, 2008, 04:51 AM.

Comment

xxx
            Last edited by uetian2k1; Nov 26, 2008, 04:52 AM.

Comment

xxx

Comment

Have you visited a psychiatrist yet? Or discussed with your primary doctor? Could it be hallucinations/delusional thoughts?

Comment

i am gona second Afro on that..... you really need to go see your doctor and discuss your problem with her.

dont worry insallah things gona work out....

read Surah Fateha and ayat ul kursi
                  ๋● ღBefore anyone else can love or respect you, you must love and respect yourself. ღ ๋●

Comment

Originally posted by Afro-Sheen View Post
                    Have you visited a psychiatrist yet? Or discussed with your primary doctor? Could it be hallucinations/delusional thoughts?
                    Originally posted by zilentzpring View Post
                    i am gona second Afro on that..... you really need to go see your doctor and discuss your problem with her.

dont worry insallah things gona work out....

read Surah Fateha and ayat ul kursi
                    This is what my advice would be , please see a psychiatrist.
                    I wanted to be sure about what you are experiencing that is why I asked that bug/insect question.
                    I have first hand experience of dealing with this kind psychiatric patients in my family and friends . After seeing psychiatrist and proper diagnosis and treatment they are leading happy and healthy lives. If you do not seek treatment your own baby will be in danger at your own hands. I have seen that happening with my own eyes. I had to literally fight with other family members of those patients to take them to psychiatrist , because they were under treatment of Moulvies who said they were being bugged by Jinns. That treatment by those moulvies was not helping them. But psychiatric treatment started working pretty fast.
                    Please please please seek professional help , I am not discounting the power of prayers or recitation of Holy Quran but only that is not going to help much in your case.
                    Fools never disagree.

Comment

i am not a male...i live with my husband and baby...its not a matter of 1 or 2 days ..its been 8-9 yrs...and i am suffering alot...sometimes it stops for a little while i dont know why...but then happens again and so severe...its not a matter of home...i have changed my home thrice in 3 yrs...but wherever i go they come after me..whether its back home in pak or where i live...
                      Peace uetian2k

Probably all the advice that people will give will not be enough. I suggest you just don't be scared anymore and live with your problem. Embrace it entriely and assume that it is normal. If you have lived with this for 8-9 years then you can live with it for 8-9 years more and then again.

I feel your problem is not the people you see or the weird things that take place. You problem is far more deeper than that. It is the problem of not accepting. You have not accepted them, also you have not accepted the advice so far and finally if I say that this story is a fabrication by you ... no doubt you will not accept that also. Until you accept one of these things your problem will remain.

By the way do you live in Dubai?
                      The Prophet(SAW) said:
                      "I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].

Comment

there r some weird things/creatures in my home and they dont let me sleep...i
                        they r not bugs or insects...they r jeetay jagtay insaan...which i do see in my home..sometimes
                        If that is not improvisation I don't know what is
                        The Prophet(SAW) said:

Comment

xxx

Comment

xxx

Comment

xxx
                              Last edited by uetian2k1; Nov 26, 2008, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X