Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you ever became victim of mullahs?

have you ever became victom of mullahs?

aik pakistani sahib hain england main . un ki hallal ghosht aur grocery ki dookaan thi. Masjad kay nazdeek. Eik din un ko masjid ki commeittee ka member banay ka khial aiya.unhoon nay masjad waloon say baat ki aur member bannay ka azhar kia.unhoon nay kaha keh hum pakis ko member nahin banatay. tu unhoon nay kaha keh main bun kay dakhaun ga.
    aglay din juma tha . mulvi sahib nay fatwa day diya keh yeh tu mirzai ha.es ka ghost halal nahin . Es ka natija yeh hua keh loogoon nay us say ghost aur grocery laina band kerdi.

another icident

me and another person went for jumah prayer .after prayer we came out and shock hand with maulvi who was standing on the door saying khuda hafiz to his congregation members. As soon as he saw another person he said "mian sahi likhona hai maulvion ka khalaf jitna marzi likhain lakin eik baat aap ko bataa doo yeh tabka shaihad ki makhyun ki trah hai jis kay pichay per jayaan us ko kabar say bhi nakal kay lay aity hain."
    mian sahib nay aqal mandi ki aur aussi waqat hath kharay kerkay maafi mang ker jaan churai.

third incident.

i was visiting pakistan few years back one of my friend living in states came to meet me and told me this story.

according to him

mullah was giving speech giving references from iqbals poetry. he said i told mullah why you reading his sharabis poetry on prophets chair. then mullah said sit dow started kisi cheese ka pata nahi hoota batanay lag jatay sharabi.
    friend said i stood up again and molvi sahib naraz hoonay ki zaroorat nahi mainay tu yehi kaha hai keh sharabi keh shair nah parhain. Itna mullah nay suna aur kaha ok. main beith ghia. mullah nay hindustan ka muslah shrooh ker dia aur sath hi kah indian jasoos.sabhi aikhain phar phaar ker daikhnay lag ghaiy.saith hi mairay doost thay unhoon nay kaha jaan ki khair chahatay hu tu forran bhag jao.main wahan say nama parhay baghair nikal aiya according to him

third incident

one pakistani was reversing car in england behind his car one pakis woman was waiting for someone. he banged his car into her car while he was reversing. that lady asked him for his details and refused to give her his details and threaten her do you know who iam. she said i dont know. he said iam welfare officer of mosque.

these above three stories really stories.

my questions is are these mullahs are for good or to destroy peoples livelyhood. look at pakistan these mullahs have all sorts of waponary
    and god knows what else

have you ever became victom of mullahs or religious groups please share your views and stories with us.

this is precisely why you need educated mullahs like maulana abdul rasheed ghazi (or did everyone conveniently forgot which university did he go to)..

he said iam welfare officer of mosque.
    everybody knows welfare officers have no religious authority and not "mullahs" and they are all curropt..

now i have never been a victim of a "mullah" but I know plenty of victims of "welfare officer of mosque" or "mosque committee" and such like......

no offence but i hate transliteration so don't mind if i skip most of it..

my questions is are these mullahs are for good or to destroy peoples livelyhood. look at pakistan these mullahs have all sorts of waponary
    and god knows what else
    to be honest, your question is akin to racism that existed in America decades ago against black people.....

I mean.. i know plenty of victims of pakistanis.. but how would you like that from these incidences (which are all true, goes without saying) I would "these pakistan are to destroy peoples livelihood. Look at pakistan, a country full of them with all sorts of weaponry and god knows what else..

I am just using your words only, so don't begin to criticise me (unless you wish to criticise yourself, in which case, you are free)

Comment

re: have you ever became victim of mullahs?

Yes, many a time.

Last time I heard them saying " wives are enemies of their husbands" and "har aurat kay saath shaitan hota hai".
      I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot.

Comment

nope never because i stick around educated ones, real Alims
        And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

[quote=hareem01;6163874]Yes, many a time.

Last time I heard them saying " wives are enemies of their husbands" and "har aurat kay saath shaitan hota hai".[/quos

shaitaan hota hai her aorat kah sath to pir mulana ji ki wife kah sath kon hai,,,,,,,,
          Badi Ajeeb Hai Nadan Dil Ki Khaish Ya Rab

Amal Kuch Naheen Or Dil Talabgaar Hai
          Jannat Ka

Comment

lame post
            Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Before saying anything about the topic, I'd like to ask you how exactly do you define mullah?

Comment

[quote=sayyma;6164179]
                Originally posted by hareem01 View Post
                Yes, many a time.

Last time I heard them saying " wives are enemies of their husbands" and "har aurat kay saath shaitan hota hai".[/quos

shaitaan hota hai her aorat kah sath to pir mulana ji ki wife kah sath kon hai,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible Guy View Post
                  Before saying anything about the topic, I'd like to ask you how exactly do you define mullah?

my question exactly..
                  "My dear heart never think you are better than others. Listen to their sorrows with compassion. If you want peace, don't harbour bad thoughts do not gossip and don't teach what you do not know." [Maulana Rumi]

Comment

What do you mean by "Mullah"???

Comment

Originally posted by Umarumar01 View Post
                      this is precisely why you need educated mullahs like maulana abdul rasheed ghazi (or did everyone conveniently forgot which university did he go to)..

everybody knows welfare officers have no religious authority and not "mullahs" and they are all curropt..

now i have never been a victim of a "mullah" but I know plenty of victims of "welfare officer of mosque" or "mosque committee" and such like......

no offence but i hate transliteration so don't mind if i skip most of it..

to be honest, your question is akin to racism that existed in America decades ago against black people.....

I mean.. i know plenty of victims of pakistanis.. but how would you like that from these incidences (which are all true, goes without saying) I would "these pakistan are to destroy peoples livelihood. Look at pakistan, a country full of them with all sorts of weaponry and god knows what else..

I am just using your words only, so don't begin to criticise me (unless you wish to criticise yourself, in which case, you are free)

Sorry, I just read your post. The title is weak in itself.

I have not read any other post yet but must answer to you.

Your post is just based on hearsay and nothing more than that. there may be bad people disguised as religious people but that needs more proof than you wrote.

I say its bogus and full of weak support of your assertion.

Not that I am religious or anything.

You have no case at all. No idea why the thread is still open.
                      Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

Nice Post.... They are the reason for Islam's decline...The religion which teaching were spread throughout India with just few Arabs and people joined the fold of Islam.

And now we are given the title of extremists and terrorists just becasue of these Mullah's teachings.
                        Love for All Hatred for None
                        P.S What I write above in post are my personal views only.

Comment

The term 'Mullah' still has not be defined.

If by the original question you meant 'Victim of misguided and uneducated folks (not illiterate, but uneducated *there's a difference*)' then No, Alhamdulillah. Thus far i've been able to maintain the middle way, and inshaAllah hope to continue on that path and correct the wrongs within myself. And adopt whatever qualities i lack as a muslim right now.
                          Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

Comment

Originally posted by diwana View Post
                            Sorry, I just read your post. The title is weak in itself.

I have not read any other post yet but must answer to you.

Your post is just based on hearsay and nothing more than that. there may be bad people disguised as religious people but that needs more proof than you wrote.

I say its bogus and full of weak support of your assertion.

Not that I am religious or anything.

You have no case at all. No idea why the thread is still open.
                            these three incidents i wrote above are true and happened in manchester
                            if you are interested i could give details about it

Comment

diwana gi buhat shukria aap kay feedback.

if you are interested in more incidents real ones?

but i would like to know about your feelings

Comment

Working...
                              X