King Abdullah, Zardari and his ministers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King Abdullah, Zardari and his ministers

These guys aren't even bothered to keep it behind curtains anymore. Yeh hum kahan ja rahay hein?!
    God save us!

Last edited by Pagluu; Nov 21, 2008, 03:36 PM.
    "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Re: King Abdullah, Zardari and his ministers

waow muslims

Comment

acha tu sahit ka raz yeh hai

Comment

may b there is a new 'fatwa' tht we are all unaware of!
        "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

Insha Allah both Family of Saud and Zardari days are numbered.
          If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

hmm but how u peeps know tht they dont have soemthing else in their glasses?

Comment

So seriously people why you have to be so judgmental ? Use your common sense please. King Abudllah drinking alcohol that too in full public view in front of camera, not a chance. Yes it is him , yes he is raising the toast but why there has to be alcohol in that wine glass ?
              I go to many of my office parties where people drink alcohol , but I don't.
              Fools never disagree.

Comment

Muslims pray towards Makkah and people from Makkah pray towards????
                Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

King abdullah one's I am not sure, but zardaari was given a non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice. Come on zardaari is sooo Imaandaar and all. Did't you guys know that?
                  Don't believe a word I say

Comment

Originally posted by InToXiCaTeD View Post
                    King abdullah one's I am not sure, but zardaari was given a non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice. Come on zardaari is sooo Imaandaar and all. Did't you guys know that?

No it looked like it was apple juice my friend.
                    Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

There was a news item on this on FOX news. If King Abdullah was not drinking alcohol then someone from Saudi ministry should come forward and say so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirch View Post
                        So seriously people why you have to be so judgmental ? Use your common sense please. King Abudllah drinking alcohol that too in full public view in front of camera, not a chance. Yes it is him , yes he is raising the toast but why there has to be alcohol in that wine glass ?
                        I go to many of my office parties where people drink alcohol , but I don't.
                        Brother, from the picture it is obvious that all in that meeting must be enjoying wine, but even if anyone was not, for a Muslim, when we see someone in an action, we judge from obvious. On the other hand, you are right that to judge and give verdict is wrong, as an action of a person depends on neyat as well as reality of the action.

Anyhow, you claimed that you attend parties in your office where wines are served but you do not drink, than that that is fine. Nevertheless, I am sure that if you do not drink, you do not toast with those who you only meet officially on occasion (as most head of states meet).
                        Last edited by Sa1eem; Nov 23, 2008, 02:27 PM.

Comment

lanat ho ....zardari, king abdullah , saudis and all these kings/tyrants are the taghuts of today and those who follow them are commiting shirk

Comment

Originally posted by Colourful eyes View Post
                            hmm but how u peeps know tht they dont have soemthing else in their glasses?
                            healthy apple juice i think

Comment

Originally posted by Das Reich View Post
                              lanat ho ....zardari, king abdullah , saudis and all these kings/tyrants are the taghuts of today and those who follow them are commiting shirk
                              LOL , you need some of that cool , refreshing apple or grape juice to calm you down non alcoholic of course.
                              Fools never disagree.

Comment

Working...
                              X