Wudhu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wudhu

Salaam, i just need someone to clarify something to me.

If you do wudhu for one namaaz, read that namaaz and then the time for the second namaaz comes and u are not sure if your wudhu has broken then do u have to do wudhu again?

Also if whilst you are doing wudhu it breaks, do u have to start again as your hair and skin are still wet.

Re: Wudhu

If you are not sure: then do ablution again before praying. If the ablution is broken then you need to perform the ablution again.

(will post proper ablution guide soon - stay tuned to cable GS network: Relgion)
    "The sky is my dome and the earth is my prayer mat"
    - - -
    "Verily the ink of a scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr"

Comment

yeah if you are not sure just do it again...doesn't take all that long to do so
      [Everything looks so perfect from far away..*]

Comment

in a state of uncertainty, u assume that u r still in wudoo and u do not need to perform ablution again....

Islam is a religion of ease and does not put undue burden on the followers....
        Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

first one i do know that if u are not sure then u will hav eto do it again... but second part i have no idea and would love to know the answer
          I mostly start all over again even if my hairs are wet ....don't know if iam right or wrong ...
          I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
          Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

For first...

If u r not sure about ur "Vazo" it is better to do it again, and Vazoo pay Vazoo "Noor" hota hay.

Comment

^ ok i will repeat it, if u r not sure whether ur wudoo is broken or not, and do not remember any such thing that wud break ur wudoo, then u do not need to do it again, ur wudoo remains valid....
              Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

^ huh... i heard the other way around.. can u please give me a reference in order to change my views
                I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
                Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

Originally posted by armughal
                  ^ ok i will repeat it, if u r not sure whether ur wudoo is broken or not, and do not remember any such thing that wud break ur wudoo, then u do not need to do it again, ur wudoo remains valid....
                  [Everything looks so perfect from far away..*]

Comment

Originally posted by nakhan
                    For first...

If u r not sure about ur "Vazo" it is better to do it again, and Vazoo pay Vazoo "Noor" hota hay.
                    I'm hearing this bit for the first time. Could you please provide references for wudhu on another wudhu = noor.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Attia
                      ^ huh... i heard the other way around.. can u please give me a reference in order to change my views
                      what you heard is for the "safety" side, but what ARMughal is saying is also correct, if you don't remember wudu voiding events then you can pray without redoing wudu, scholars generally take many other factors to voice their opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X