Propeht in Battles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Propeht in Battles

Can anyone tell me why did our prophet did not take part in any of the battles namely, badr, uhad, khyber, khandaq...... I know he was present in all of them but never physcially fought himself.

What I have heard and which made a lot of sense to me is that he was rehmatul il alameen and hence even though he had a right to wage battles and fight himself as well, but he never did, as he was rehmat even for the kuffars, or the people that were waging war agains islam.

Can people please express their opinions in this regard.

Thanks

Re: Propeht in Battles

u'r mistaken. If you'd read Seerah's of the Prophet (sas) written by non shia scholars...you'd find out that he's has taken part in the fighting, in fact he'd be on the forefronts of the battles and there are even records of the people he has killed in the battles.
    "The Baptism of God, and who can Baptize better than God?" (2:138)

Comment

He (SAW) did take part in battles. Hence, the reason why he lost one of his tooth and I believe he also sustained injury on his face.

May Allah (SWT) forgive me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Curious One
        Can anyone tell me why did our prophet did not take part in any of the battles namely, badr, uhad, khyber, khandaq...... I know he was present in all of them but never physcially fought himself.

Thanks
        You mean to say he didn't lift his sword?

What about Badr and Uhud in which his teeth was broken and received numerous wounds?

Nonsense...
        Focus not on who you are but what you do...
        ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

can anyone tell me did Prophet (s.a) hurt anyone in those battles..but its true that he was present in thoese battles.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiyah
            He (SAW) did take part in battles. Hence, the reason why he lost one of his tooth and I believe he also sustained injury on his face.

May Allah (SWT) forgive me if I'm wrong.
            For a moment lets assume he never raised a sword but was present in those battle, according to your logic he should never sustain an injury then. What if he never raised his hand to hurt anyone but others hurt him??

Comment

Originally posted by Sharaabi
              u'r mistaken. If you'd read Seerah's of the Prophet (sas) written by non shia scholars...you'd find out that he's has taken part in the fighting, in fact he'd be on the forefronts of the battles and there are even records of the people he has killed in the battles.
              If you were a little less biased and a little more open minded you'd have mentioned your references and not made it a shia sunni issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Lajawab
                You mean to say he didn't lift his sword?

What about Badr and Uhud in which his teeth was broken and received numerous wounds?

Nonsense...
                Ever heard of bystanders getting hurt???

So even though you mgiht be right that he did participate in battles but still your reasoning, here is

Comment

Ever heard of bystanders getting hurt???

So even though you mgiht be right that he did participate in battles but still your reasoning, here is
                  You mean like collateral damage? In an age of swords and spears...?

indeed...

Comment

Lajawaab, based on your logic every coward should have participated in those battles as they can remain in the battlefield but unless they actively engage in fights, they won't sustain any injuries.

Comment

He fought physically.
                      --------------Messege Ends---------------

Comment

Lajawaab, based on your logic every coward should have participated in those battles as they can remain in the battlefield but unless they actively engage in fights, they won't sustain any injuries.
                        Based on your logic this post doesn't really make much sense...

Comment

^
                          --------------Messege Ends---------------

Comment

my thoughts exactly

Comment

Ofcourse not, would haev to be based on misleading, fabricated facts to make any sense to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X